09/16 - ONE Championship - Total Victory
09/23 - UFC Fight Night 117: Shogun vs. St. Preux 2
09/23 - Bellator 183: Henderson vs. Freire
09/23 - ACB 70: Barnatt vs Askham
09/23 - M-1 Challenge 83: Ragozin vs Halsey
09/30 - ACB 71 - Moscow

Previous: News:

>Demetrious Johnson vs. Ray Borg UFC 215 main event canceled
mmafighting.com/2017/9/8/16272540/demetrious-johnson-vs-ray-borg-ufc-215-main-event-canceled

>Stephen Espinoza: Showtime interested in UFC broadcast deal when FOX contract is up
mmafighting.com/2017/9/8/16270368/stephen-espinoza-showtime-interested-in-ufc-broadcast-deal-when-fox-contract-is-up

>Elias Theodorou to face DadKelly at UFC Sydney
mmafighting.com/2017/9/8/16273988/elias-theodorou-to-face-daniel-kelly-at-ufc-sydney

Other urls found in this thread:

taima.tv/r/mma
youtu.be/DJT-JsDPbac?t=4m25s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who you got?

See yuu son boi

conor & floyd

poor poland, i feel bad posting that now

He won't do anything, don't worry

Best contender desu. Whittaker got lucky.

Finally a good thread

come on

dont actually do this its terribly mean to ruin someone's ufc experience

poor dude must be hyped af for the event

>Elias Theodorou to face DadKelly at UFC Sydney
i fear for the dad lad

>gets crippled
>weighs less than Yoel
>still beats him

I'm sure luck had to do with it

give credit where it's due pussy, whittaker is going to kill gsp/bisping winner and be champ for very long time, yoel is too old at 40 despite how skilled he is

What a flaming, over the top gay man

>tells me to give credit
>W-Whittaker got lucky

you wish

Yoel Romero is a fucking joke. He'd get knocked out by Bisping

Hail Hitler, Hail Trump, White Power, Michael Bisping Bless.

why are americans on /heem/ so bad at picking up sarcasm? is it all the antibiotics and vaccines?

>Yoel Romero is a fucking joke
>He'd get knocked out by Bisping
will never happen because bisping is too scared to fight him

this is the spammer

Bisping has faced even more pathetic roiders. Romero's striking is garbage and he sucks at fighting. Meme fluke fighter.

Scared Elias might shadowbox him into submission?

he got his ass kicked by 2 40 year olds

>Meme fluke fighter
there's only one of those at MW

This

Schaub even said Bisping would win. And I know Schaub is a controversial figure here, but whether you like him or hate him, you HAVE to respect him

>2 40 year olds
Are you forgetting those 40 year olds were Anderson Silva and Dan Henderson, despite being 38 himself, and won both fights?

*gets heemed by Branch*

Who cares about what Schaub says, Bisping would win

When Bisping loses to GSP Romero is going to annihilate him.

that anderson silva is deleted looked bad against nick diaz and hendo got a win over a welterweight just after his losses to vitor and gegard (both of which would kill bisping)

bisping is gonna retire win lose or draw after gsp

>Wh-When
>I-If
>C-Could

Resorting to hypotheticals, eh buddeh? H8rs in shambles

he won the decision sweetie

I'd love to see Bisping do commentary full time after GSP

Bisping is gonna be a pussy and retire

dan hardy is bad enough, we don't need bisping's dumbass on the mic

*survives an H-bomb*

It's still Anderson Silva dude, top 3 GOAT

Check the record buddeh

seeing what his legacy is 15-20 years from now will be funny.

m-my mouthpiece

Can we stop fucking talking about Bisping? For 7 fucking threads its been nothing but Bisping. You guys do know a PPV is tomorrow

I think so too. Why would he stay around after what will be his highest paid fight.

Bisping will be seen as that one eternal gatekeeper who never gave up and became the champion through sheer hard work after giving his all with his ups and downs in his career

He'll be an inspiration

*out boxes you*

many people will think otherwise

>Bisping will be seen as that one eternal gatekeeper
yeah, you're right

Its the same person. Its easy to ignore since he always uses the same pictures

This

What'd I miss?

Its not the same person. Its the same fucking people. I don't care if you like or hate him all of you faggots keep going back and forth with the same fucking responses. Jesus christ

Poland got his tickets stolen

How can you think otherwise? He was a gatekeeper, nobody ever expected Bisping to become a champion. If someone told you in 2015 that Bisping would be champion, you would laughed at them. The guy never gave up, and no matter what you think of him, what you say about him, he is the UFC middleweight champion and that is in the history books forever.

alright callum

h8rs in shambles my man.

the person that tries to print those out and use them will probably be arrested and jailed. at least they would in america

not him but alot of people hate bisping for how he was handling the belt once he got it, begging for fight with woodley,asking for easier fight against dan henderson,avoiding yoel (while begging for gsp),says if GSP isn't ready by summer he'll fight yoel(doesn't get fight instantly injured again),finally gets fight with GSP, claims that if GSP wins he can retire and not defend belt with a future comeback (something he would do), list goes on..

y'all know there's mma on right now right?

>Polandbro got Greece banned

In a way, Bisping /heem/ed Greece

KEK

there go cerrone, back to crushing fucking cans yet again

LIVE FIGHTS HERE
>taima.tv/r/mma
ON ADDRESS BAR CLICK PUZZLE ICON AND RUN ALL PLUG-INS

incest victim

based

What do you guys think it feels like to be Greece? So bitter and angry at other people for having a different opinion

it was just a prank bro, get over it

Bring your balls

you the boxing guy?

well shouldn't get superfights if you on a 0-2 run

cowboy is active, so cowboy in gatekeeper mode helps keep stagnant divisions (ie everything but FLW) looking less bad becasue they are triming some contenders

Bisping doesn't make the fights, though. He's never turned down a fight that's been offered to him. Conor's never defended his belt period, yet that doesn't seem to matter when it comes to his legacy, so why all the Bisping hate? Now, I'm a Bisping fan, but generally speaking, I like most MMA fighters. To me, if somebody is a champion, they're a champion for a reason and Bisping's reason is the fact that he never gave up, even when people never believed he would be champion, he believed in himself.

I can see why he rubs some people the wrong way, but the fact is, he's the champion and he deserves to be the champion and I wouldn't blame him for retiring after he beats GSP. He's 38 years old and been fighting killers for 13 years. I hope he doesn't retire, though, and gives Whittaker that fight.

Reddit """"legends""""
Royce Gracie
>rigged a tournament to inevitably sell an incomplete martial art to the masses
Dominick Cruz
>smug overrated asshole
Fedor Emelianenko
>fought cans and got demolished by real competition
Anderson Silva
>a cheater whose steroid use has marred his entire career
Jose Aldo
>defeated a weak division and cannot handle loss
Matt Hughes
>bitter and angry as evidenced by his puerile autobiography; recently dealt a blow by karma
Wanderlei Silva
>literally ran away from steroid accusations

Sup Forums GOATs
Kevin Randleman
>only fought quality opponents; a true man on and off the mat
Urijah Faber
>the epitome of the word 'pioneer'; humble warrior
GSP
>virtually undefeated; avenged any loss he had with swift retribution
Rich Franklin
>does anything really need to be said about how great Ace is?
Maurice Smith
>showed that striking is better than grappling outside of catch wrestling
BJ Penn
>an eternal standard to how an athlete should perform; always exciting
Kazushi Sakuraba
>"in fact, pro wrestling is strong"

whose watching TKOLFa tonight?

whose going to ufc 215

Dysgenic fertility due to massive welfare state and high taxes punishing the smart and successful middle class.

he should fight condit

>TKO/LFA

backup laptop has annoying mechanical

Lack of education.

Condit needs a fight where he can rebuild his confidence against someone on a losing streak like him. Someone like Gunnar Nelson or Tarec Saffiedine.

ATT and JW are annoying they have too many guys, especially at WW. same with LW and east coast cluster fuck. Barbosa should be getting the fight against the new champion, but no one mentions him.

Axel Rose, right?

>youtu.be/DJT-JsDPbac?t=4m25s

me, see here

has to be dumbed down for all the blacks and browns right

Also, Cerrone and Condit are both Jackson Wink MMA fighters. They wouldn't fight eachother.

fuck that shit. even weidman didnt do it.

barbosa is hurt, he should fight khabib next

tyron fought robbie, jones fought evans.

Sorry your parents failed you.

watching on taima? vipbox is much cleaner

wew

holy fuck he's real?

didn't know it was up on vipbx, i usually go taima first because they play fights vip doesn't stream

adam is begging for tony lopez to show up and have a title fight with him

HE MIGHT BE A MAN
TO ME HE'S STILL MY BOOOOOOYY

Condit has said he might retire. It's a confidence issue at this point. If you want to see Condit carry on, he needs to fight a can like Saffiedine and give a dominant performance to get his confidence back.

As for Tyron-Robbie, Robbie was with ATT and Tyron was with Roufus and with Jones-Evans, Evans had left JW at that point to create Blackzillians. That was the entire premise of their rivalry, dude.

condit also got dropped in lawler fight. both men relied alot on their chins. it was a demolition derby with F-1 cars, fun but sad

tyron is at both. tarec will fuck condit up my man