Neymar

Why is a player this good playing in a league as shit as Ligue Un?

Why isn't he proving his worth in the Premier League?

cash

Because all of his Brazilian friends are in Paris
Also, it's fucking Paris.

But really it pisses me off when people say it was for money. If it was for money he would've gone to China, or the Middle East but he went to France. Dinai Alves is there (and he convinced Neymar to go), Thiago Silva is there, Lucas Moura is there, and Marquinhos is there.

I mean fuck. The only team outside Brazil with so many Brazilians is Ludogorets. Ney probably would've moved there if the Brazilians there were his friends (and they could afford it)

Honestly I like Nerman but I'm already a bit tired of PSG smashing every team. People say La Liga is bad but this is something else.
I might just catch highlights, it seems the only real time we'll get a good look at PSG is Champions League and probably when they're facing Monaco. It feels a bit unfair at this point.

people in la liga are scared of playing in premier league coz they know they gna get beat up. Too physical. Also why england is shit internationally. English kids arent brough up with technical football, just punching eachother in the face.

So it's Budens 2.0.
Honestly Buyern get's to little shit comparing to PSG and Chelsea.

Lyon is no slouch either, and many teams have the potential to do stuff against PSG. Last year PSG lost against Guingamp, Montpellier, Toulouse...

>Also, it's fucking Paris.
>he thinks living in Parisistan is a good thing

>Forgetting about Shakhtar Donetsk.
There whole team, at one point, seemed like it was entirely made up of Brazilians.

>he thinks it's not
>especially when you're a millionaire

Memes ain't funny when you actually believe them, m8

For rich people Paris must be paradise.

>nerman
>good

Compared to your favela, sure, I can see that.

>parifca
>good place to live
Kek did I travel back in time to the 90s or is this some new ebin meme?

Even for the middle class it's pretty good (earning at least 3,000 euros per month).

If you're poor... well you can enjoy the beautiful buildings.

When was the last time a PL team won the CL?

>"premier" league
lol just lol

Yeah Paris totally sucks, that's why several dozens billionaires live there lol

And this year they have Neymar and Mbappe.
Honestly with the money they have and the signings they've made they seem unstoppable in Ligue 1.
It's early days, but every other week is going to be the same thing with PSG. Domination. Neymar's scored a goal pretty much every game too. I try to keep up with the cool stuff he's doing but here he's just doing it every game, feels less special

It won't be shit when he's done with it. Neymar will raise its level so it's one of the best leagues in the world.

He's a fucking twink like Messhit. His arsehole wouldn't make it through the first week in PL.

Pl has won it 4 times since the last ligue un club won it

>best league in the world
>4 CL wins in 25 years

L U L
U
L

Some French person has to be able to give me ways for Ligue 1 to be closer to the level of the other four leagues. All i've ever gotten from French flags on here is that France isn't that interested in football, a shit USA-tier excuse.

They never talk to me about TV deals and ticket costs and if the government is involved keeping it low, like they don't understand the effect of clubs being rich has on the football their teams play. They never talk about the tax rate of players or how much their owners would be willing to invest if FFP wasn't a thing. No, just this thought-ending, fatalistic 'we are interested in football' bullshit.

Maybe you should try using google.
The French are uninterested in football, and the taxation rate is much higher than other leagues.

All this is right (also that close-minded defensive culture, low disposable income, alcohol forbidden in stadiums, low dynamism of the whole society, very high salary costs...) but Ligue 1 is roughly on Bundesliga and Serie A levels, these days.

No one wants to play in England dude, we don't play good Football

I don't get this meme, Paris is really nice. I stayed in one of the shittier neighborhoods by Jourdain station and it was still great.

t.Ahmed

t. Quintavious

He proved his worth in La Liga and Champions League you mong

>The French are uninterested in football
Not exactly, it's more that the French middle class (and high class of course) only has a very mild interest for the sport, when it's not mere disdain. It still carries the stigma of a "sport for factory workers", although mentalities are evolving.... and the only team with a true mass appeal is the national team.

But in general, only the lower classes, typically immigrants today, will be die-hard fans of football. They have little money to spend though.

Also the French, for historical reasons (jacobinism...), do not have a "club mentality". And we're very difficult to satisfy too: no one wants to pay for mediocre games, and even for good games. It has to be exceptionally good to attract some people.

t.Ja'Mohammadique

when you're that rich, it probably is

>It has to be exceptionally good to attract some people
Note that it's the same thing in every domain, not just football. French people are tight as fuck, and you have to be god-tier (with no fault whatsoever!) just to be slightly successful.

t. LeGenius

>Premier League

There's that meme again.

>Why isn't he proving his worth in the Premier League?

Because he likes playing in Champion's League past the group stages

>If it was for money he would have gone to china
Nigga just because he didn't commit complete career suicide doesn't mean it wasn't about money

>you have to be god-tier (with no fault whatsoever!) just to be slightly successful.

ahahaha no.

Look at all our piss poor rappers that have success, it all depends of the "public".
What you say is right for french people, not for "french" people.

Of course.

Neymar doesn't live in the shitty part of that shitty shithole.

>An American posting on football

Typical you know nothing. Shitty got to semis last season, when was the last time a French team won the CL or even made a final hahhahahahahahahaha.

This is what happens when you believe all the memes of Sup Forums, utter retardation

>calling Manchester City Football Club "shitty"
rude

Do you think Muslim rape gangs are just a pol invention? Like, do you think it's untrue that Muslim rape gangs ensnare young English women?

>Muslim rape gangs
Yes, in Rotherham, Bongistan. Keep them on your shitty island

>he thinks the cultural backbone of Muslim immigrants is confined to one small English town
kek

shitty needed 9 years of arab money to get through round of 16, stop bein deluded