don't @ me unless you have a better webm

>travel

>don't @ me unless you have a better webm

Killin it with the OC

get +'d

He only takes 2 steps
fuck off

>Wearing 'that' to hoop.

It's like you're asking for these niggas not to try.

pivot foot moves like alot

Moves but never comes off the ground. Hakeem has maybe the greatest footwork ever; definitely for a big man

not using the UK vpn today?

hahaha cherry we got anothawon from da land

so glad to see /nba/ supports daca

if you tried that shit in a pickup game everyone would say you traveled, no matter how much you claim you were only "pivoting" if it looks like a travel it pretty much is

Anybody know where I can watch full games from like 2009-2013?

Let's settle this. MJ vs LeBron. By the time it's 2025, who will be known as the GOAT?

This is fact. This is also why if Jordan went up against teams like the Spurs and Warriors, he would not have 6 rings. Sorry, but he just wouldn't.

Thoughts?

Shit, that' 8 years away. By that time we'll all be proclaiming someone new who hasn't even been drafted yet is GOAT. Either that or durant/curry after they win like 5 in a row

LeBron as the GOAT is the most forced "debate" ever. Someone will surpass Michael Jordan but it's not going to be that gigantic faggot.

LeBron, if it was all about muh rings russel is the GOAT

Burfict and NFL agree to a 3 year suspension

Wait.... I thought Westbrook was loyal? Why hasn't he signed his extension? He only has a month left to do it...

lmfao

It is what it is. Pippen got drafted in 87 and wasn't ready to hit his potential until 89-90. Jordan was extremely selfish (given his immense talent and competitive nature, anyone else would be) until year 2 of of the Triangle. He hit his prime just as Bird broke his back, Magic got old and revealed he had HIV, and the Pistons eventually broke apart.

So given all that, and how the Bulls played in the first 3peat, it would be extremely difficult, if almost impossible, to beat last year's Warriors. Jordan and Pippen can only defend one guy at a time (although those 2 and Grant played great pressure defense) and Harper didn't come around until the second 3peat. Cartwright and Zaza pretty much cancel each other out and even if Javale plays only 6-10 minutes, those can be exploited.

All in all, the developments the game has taken pretty much favors the modern team almost every time. Getting into the whole thing about giving everybody modern training is another matter.

Cartwright is far better than Zaza. He's like twice as physical, he will eat Zaza alive.

He takes two steps, stops in place, then takes two more steps while changing the pivot foot twice.

kek

cap flexibility fucktard

>too busy making memes to shitpost

such is life

"Yes, anybody can go win a championship. You see what KD did. What'd KD do? He took a paycut and went and teamed up with the best team. So a lot of these guys can now take paycuts, still make $100 million, go join the best team, .....then go be on a superteam and win a championship. This is facts. I'm not making this shit up. It happens. "
How a HOF truly feels about KD's move... He said this while ripping JR Smith lol

Do you think this trio will be good in a couple years???

Reaper is the greatest

markkanen is cute , and that's no lie.

is that tmac? he's so butthurt about losing, says he doesnt care about rings but he ring chased in SA. hypocrite

>24
>32
>8

what did they mean by this

Wait, Sidney Moncrief isn't in the Hall of Fame? That's absurd. That's 100% ridiculous.

This is true. Back in the 90's and before you couldn't take a pay cut to be on a championship team since a the max contract was only like 5 million for a superstar. Back then players weren't paid a whole lot so they couldn't afford paycuts.

Nowadays you put up 10/10 from the bench and get hundreds of millions. You can afford to take a paycut whenever you feel like ring chasing, especially if you're an ultra megastar.

It seems the best way to fix basketball is to pay the stars less money and stop giving them ridiculous contracts so they can't afford a paycut.

But then the leftover money from the TV contract goes straight to the jews at the top instead of the players.

You can't win in that situation. The money has to go somewhere.

Third rate SAW tbqhwy.

Also Tim Duncan asked people to donote money to the US Virgin Islands hurricane relief efforts after almost 80% of the island's building structures were destroyed.

And it was awkward as fuck.

they should store it in a giant bag, and throw it out like confetti during the championship parade for all the fans.

More

This guy is literally me.

I love this guy.

>tfw 3 dislikes

Come on CK we gotta go back in the lab and do it again

>This guy is literally me.
how much did you donate?

tim is a nice guy

seriously??? Only donating up to 1 million dollars?

this is the same guy who said money doesn't matter when his accountant stole $25 million from him. So now money matters and he's going to be selfish with it??

accountant steals money - okay, money doesn't matter
wife divorces and takes half - okay
hurricane destroys his childhood home - NO WAY AM I DONATING MORE THAN 1% OF MY NET WORTH

SERIOUSLY tim?

I haven't heard of LeBron donating any money at all to hurricane victims.

This is the face of the league and the next "GOAT"? Disgusting. Both as a player and human being.

He's probably donating anonymously. Not like all these bigshots who only donate so they can have their name in the paper and be seen as heroes.

That pacers team was very good

All Stars

East
Wall/Kyrie/Lowry
Beal/Demar/AB
Lebron/Gianis
Love/Porzingis
Whiteside/Al

West
Steph/Russel/CP0
Harden/Klay/Butler
KD/Kawhi
AD/Draymond
Boogie/KAT

LeBron fans " MJ Didn't win until Lakers and Celtics got old"

Also LeBron: Doesn't win until Celtics get old and joins a superteam

-2011 Celtics: KG(34) Pierce(33) Allen(35)
-2012 Celtics: KG(35) Pierce (34) Allen(36)

You just described LeBron....

>Paul George fucking Roy Hibbert's girl and causing his downward spiral has been swept under the rug

game 6

Chris Paul helping out in Houston (along with Kevin Hart)

he should help out by getting the hell out of Houston and moving to some secluded Island where he can't hurt people with his hurricane powers

Why can't PG keep his dick in his pants?

Roy Hibbert's downward spiral is the strangest mental crumble I have ever seen.

>I like to BBC periodically

what did he mean by this?

I saw this too but didnt want to say anything

Im on Sup Forums too much

I love the beard ornaments poster. I only wish I had access to the images so I could join in.

you can save images on Sup Forums newfriend

Pls don't mention the 2012 Celtics when talking about LeBron, I get flashbacks. The ECF in 2012 was the most rigged series since the Kings Lakers final.

I need the entire catalog CK, I'm not gonna save them one by one.

>no Hayward

Kys

yet he tried to sneak fucking Horford in there, Celshit fans are absolute retards huh

Horford is a 4 time all-star and was one in 2016, it's not that bad to include him. With Butler and Millsap gone, there's even less talent in the East. If Drummond has a shit season offensively I can see Horford sneaking in if he averages 16/8/5 or something. I'm more confused how a guy who was an All-Star in 2017 in the stacked West won't make it in the East.

How do I see private Instagrams bros? Already tried the alternate account..

shot: kobe vs suns
block: lebron vs gsw
rebound: bosh vs spurs
3 pointer: allen vs spurs
game: westbrook vs nuggets

Stop being fat, creepy, and ugly and just follow them and they'll accept if you don't look like a creepy fat rapist.

autism: poster of

>something basketball related happens
>/nba/ doesn't talk about it

What a shocker, you people are horrible.
youtube.com/watch?v=Oyt210csiPU

T-Mac is my spirit animal

>whiteside
>horford

Stupid goy, there are only 2 positions in the ASG now. I can think of another 10 small forwards more marketable than those lanklet dinosaurs.

>wants in on the locked IG

ahah we'll let you in one day

How much money could I sell my LD account for?

why does she keep blocking me then?

i didn't even put up a picture, yet somehow she knows it's me

>i didn't even put up a picture, yet somehow she knows it's me

No wonder she's blocking you, no one wants to let some weirdo with no picture view their private profile lmao. You sound like a creeper bro, are you GoWiz?

>trying to sell LD stock when it's at an all time low ever since the locked IG boom.

ahah we'll let you invest one day. why don't you fuck off with tim duncan and his shitty 250k donation.

>Over-hyping Lauri Markkanen

It's Jokic All over again.

I literally just spent 10 hours practicing kazoo for my LD application.. are you saying I'm wasting my time? By the time I finish learning smoke on the water and get accepted it's going to be empty and everyone will have moved on to the LIG

it's idiotic b/c Q is not the symbol for any element

I'M SO UPSET!!! WHY WON'T THE /NBA/ LOCKED INSTAGRAM ACCEPT MY FOLLOW REQUEST!!

sorry

>130-86

So let me get this straight. The Cavs traded a superstar PG for a 5'8 player who's going to miss 3/4 of the season minimum, a tweener twitter fingers thug, a literal who, and a pick that's not even going to be top-5? How the fuck does Danny Ainge keep getting away with it?

oh, hahahahahaha, hey lebron, didn't see you there.

oh, ahahah thats because my IG is locked.

>lebron needs kyrie to beat the celtics

>tfw i'm part of the Locked IG now

T-Mac vs Paul George.

Who wins???

Threadly reminder Kobe is top 5 players All Time and there is nothing you can do about it

pg is not hof tier

Metta World Peace is semi retired.

Will go to college this year. Still wants to play in the NBA and is waiting on a team to want him.

Magic said he wasn't resigning him and pretty much said he should retire.

youtube.com/watch?v=wQZvj3LFXio

cavs desu