Where does 9/11 fall on tragic human events?

Top 5?
Top 10?

#9 on the top 11

LOL

LOL

LOL

not even top 1000
just another false flag operation

Top 10 for jokes.

People in the US still don't joke about 9/11

Not even Pearl Harbor's mourning period lasted this long

In the 21st century or overall?
Overall (since the beginning or written down history) it's fucking nothing. Even during modern times (aftrr medieval times) it's meh.

It was a great tragedy affecting civilians but only Americans think it's on some untouchable pedestal as a unique event.

Name a more tragic event where 3,000 people were slaughtered in one event?

Battle of Somme

Plenty
Sad that Americans don't get taught proper world history

You already made this thread two days ago. Get help.

>9/11
>tragic
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

>muh two towers
fellowship was better

ehem

Yeah but this was a declaration of war by Islam against the West. That's what 9/11 was

I think the most tragic human event ever is the burning of the library of alexandria

if you disagree you're a pleb

as for 9/11 it's top 30 at most

It had been declared long before, you just didn't pay attention because your only source of news is American television that only reports on local crime stories.

Better our local crime stories than seeing some Muzzies run over people in their no-go zones in European cities on a daily basis

>People in the US still don't joke about 9/11
Yes they do, where the fuck do you live?

lol i guess we're doing the same thread again

Our news are actual news, not crime stories with SHOCKING FOOTAGE on scene. It's mostly parliament hearings or international conventions or experts talking about issues.

>I think the most tragic human event ever is the burning of the library of alexandria
hahalol

>Name a more tragic event where 3,000 people were slaughtered in one event?
Every single day in WW1 and WW2.

google mongol conquests

it dose not even registers on the scale

Except that didn't take place in the modern era where human life is more sacred, especially American lives

the Declaration of War by Islam against Christianity will be looked at in history as a top 10 tragic event

just stop replying kek

Top dun care

Hey at least have some subtlety while you bait.

>Our news are actual news,

>Euros laugh about 9/11
>America destabilizes the middle east and floods Europe with muslims

Majority unironically thinking Muslims did WTC.

I have never read tabloids, I was solely comparing the evening television news.

I realize YLE and HS (especially the online versions) are far-left propaganda but the 20.30 news are incredibly informative compared to their American counterparts. They mostly talk about the parliament, new law proposals or have stories where they go somewhere (like a hospital or a school) to interview experts discussing important current matters.

American news are 90% car thefts, home invasions and assaults. Shit that really makes no difference to your life knowing about but makes for EXCITING TV. I'm not circlejerking based on online memes, I used to live in Michigan. And what exactly is the point of interviewing the neighbours EVERY TIME? Oh wow you couldn't believe this could happen in your neighbourhood. Hear that viewer? It COULD happen to YOU!