APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Indian space agency ISRO launches 20 satellites in a single launch, setting a new record for the agency

indianexpress.com/article/technology/science/live-track-isros-20-satellite-launch-from-satish-dhawan-space-centre-in-sriharikota-2868290/

Pitty they don't have 20 toilets.

How many of them were dinky little cubesats though?

I mean you can basically just load a hundred of those things and fling them out wherever.

First post best post

Fpbp

Why would you want 20 toilets in space?

Well you're not doing anything with them down here.

suck it whites

we're taking over technology from you autists here in white countries and we're in space ahead of schedule. superpower by next year after the us/eu economy crash. india and china will emerge from the wreckage kings.

>It's an indian thread

Hey, how are you guys doing?

Shattelites

Because we don't have them down here. Come on burger, you are smarter than that.

Fine, what about you?

Congratulations, India, I knew you could do it!

I admit putting loos on the satellites was a genius idea. Indian scientists now work tirelessly day and night to launch them as far away and as quickly as possible.

How are you going to send crews to space then? There aren't any streets in space.

"Designated street" is a termed used to describe pooing in open. It doesn't have to be an actual street it can be a ground, street, farm etc. etc. So it can be space too. How do you even have Harvard? You can barely understand Sup Forums lingo.

How do you even have a call center? You can barely understand plumbing.

We understand plumbing we just don't feel the need to use it.

plumbing is below us

I'll admit, India does get shit done.

You're living in a white country, how pathetic you are. Fuck off home, stop the billions of migrants leaking out, stop 90% of your population living in literal shit and then you can begin to act cocky.

Well you will get ahead someday

It was a typo you meanie. Anyway I apoologize.

>Indian space agency ISRO launches 20 satellites in a single launch, setting a new record for the agency

SUPERPOOWER IN 2020

Nice work India. That joke went right over Mexico's shoulders.

Poorly but happy, that's all there is c: