Brit/pol/ - IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

ONE DAY

>BORIS INDEPENDENCE DAY SPEECH
youtube.com/watch?v=6giQNbeF-JU

>GIVE ME THREE GOOD REASONS TO STAY IN EUROPE
thesun.co.uk/news/1320632/queen-asks-guests-at-vip-dinner-for-their-views-on-eu-ahead-of-brexit-vote/

>QUEEN BACKS BREXIT
thesun.co.uk/archives/politics/1078504/revealed-queen-backs-brexit-as-alleged-eu-bust-up-with-ex-deputy-pm-emerges/

>PETER HITCHENS
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3637246/PETER-HITCHENS-British-people-risen-unleash-chaos.html

>DANIEL HANNAN
spectator.co.uk/2016/06/six-best-reasons-vote-leave/

>JACOB REES-MOGG
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3614626/JACOB-REES-MOGG-Yes-victory-bloody-final.html

>FARAGE: BREXIT WOULD LEAD TO DOMINO EFFECT DISINTEGRATION OF EU
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/06/farage-brexit-domino-disintegration/

>THREAD THEMES
youtube.com/watch?v=2zCGQV_aJME
youtube.com/watch?v=t2KA5iyUUdw

>ARE NIGE RETROSPECTIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

>BREXIT: THE MOVIE
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

>LEXIT: THE MOVIE
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0kuJhkMLWs

>GOVE ON QT - 15 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=_9-jDRQuToo

>NIGE V NEIL - 10 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=EaSQT7QnbWI

>BORIS ITV DEBATE - 9 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=RcAywz3SaOo

>POLLS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum
twitter.com/britainelects
yougov.co.uk/turnout-o-meter/
oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/eu-referendum/referendum-on-eu-membership-result

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tzNj-hH8LkY
express.co.uk/life-style/science-technology/679867/Google-Trends-Map-UK-Vote-Brexit-EU-Referendum
thesun.co.uk/archives/politics/1111534/transport-secretary-warns-wed-lose-booze-cruise-if-voters-choose-brexit/
youtube.com/watch?v=r1rWsJ-znBs
youtube.com/watch?v=x7PpE15yh58
youtube.com/watch?v=caP7VY5trw8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum,_2016#Procedure_for_a_withdrawal
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rather enjoyed this speech by Daniel Hannan at Oxford
youtu.be/tzNj-hH8LkY
Good luck Brits.

Google has revealed how the UK are searching to vote for the upcoming EU referendum on Thursday June 23rd.

And in terms of search traffic, it is a landslide victory for the Leave campaign.

The interactive map breaks down searches for Leave the EU or Stay during the seven days between May 31st and June 7th 2016.

Only 11 county boroughs searched for more terms associated with remaining in the UK on Google during the week-long window, with the rest of the UK favouring searches around the Leave campaign.

express.co.uk/life-style/science-technology/679867/Google-Trends-Map-UK-Vote-Brexit-EU-Referendum

Brexit?

AWOO

what's the current reaction in the uk about this?

Vote Brexit to ban the booze cruise:

thesun.co.uk/archives/politics/1111534/transport-secretary-warns-wed-lose-booze-cruise-if-voters-choose-brexit/

Most normal people don't touch the demon drink so this would be the final nail in the coffin of Britain's booze culture. Can you imagine a glorious temperence future where like ciggeretes most people don't drink because of the cost? Beer and wine, banned from anywhere apart from designated places like posh restaurants and limits put on individual consumption? The 4 bottle maximum we will get post Brexit will be only the start of glorious temperance Britain. We can't miss this opportunity to vote Brexit and get the entire nation to kick the booze.

Nth for fucking based boris desu

>the debate yesterday
>watching it with my bernie supporting brother
>BNP donation comes up
>Tries to demonise me
>I point out Goldman Sachs backed the remain campaign
>He says "oh no respectable businessmen donated"
>Call him out on his bullshit

Fucking lefties

#ProudToBeDisliked

youtube.com/watch?v=r1rWsJ-znBs

>funeral day before vote

Pure coincidence I say.

Why are labour so globalist?

Leftards still pretending to be sad about it, but it's died down from the headlines now.

But how will Are Nige get his beer and fags?

Is there a tea that doesn't taste like pine?

>Brexit will not happen
>Hillary will be elected
>Trump will lose
>FN will lose
>AFD will lose
>Merkel will be reelected
>United States of Europe in 2017

RIP Western civilization

> Even London

What's his name again?

I was watching BBC and my TV glitched out when they said it.

At least we all die in a civil war though

Won't be around to see it f.am

We predicted this an hour after it happened... oh msm...

Fucking Mong

100% this, unfortunately. ;_;

Tommy mair

MI5 Plant

I voted remain just to trigger you fucks

The man who single handedly saved Europe.

Bless this man.

Shall we all convert to Islam and bring ruin upon leftists and women then?

Why are so many Syrian refugees male? Having an argument on the Guardian comments section and I 'm too tired to think of my own points.

Hypothetical: Let's say leave hits it for six and gets 60% even before postal votes push that higher. It's a landslide victory.

How does the government react? Can they keep trying to push to remain, or stall the process of leaving in the hope that people lose interest? What do other countries in the EU do?

>express.co.uk/life-style/science-technology/679867/Google-Trends-Map-UK-Vote-Brexit-EU-Referendum
The final count down(For the EU).
Things will never be the same again.

Nice

>Tfw you're getting mugged and no one helps you

Thomas "Remain in Pieces" Mair

The Bonkers Brillo Brexiteer

>cuck choosing the cuck option

wow you really triggered me there

Brillo Pads

Tommy 'The Nightmare' Mair

I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure every major news outlet reported his name as being "If you don't vote to leave the EU I will literally murder every single child in the country and then rape each and every one of you so help me Bojo. Btw I am entirely representative of Brexiters #VOTELEAVE #TAKEBACKCONTROL"

You know this is likely due to people looking for reasons to leave Europe, but not for reasons to stay in Europe?

Tommy "Vote Leave or prepare to grieve" Mair

I've never shilled this hard before. My body might not be able to handle such intense levels of shilling.

But I must, for my country.

Thomas "Leave or Bereave" Mair

>not tommy the nightmair

For those who haven't seen THIS video, watch it. Its pretty fucking great.

youtube.com/watch?v=x7PpE15yh58

If there's no Brexit Sup Forums is gonna implode. And I'll laugh my ass off.

They are male because, they are economic migrants mainly, not even refugees. The majority aren't fleeing war, and the ones who are, are now instead of going to a safe country like turkey, are going to Europe. This is unsustainable.

>Britain as a whole votes to leave
>Scotland votes to remain and is dragged out
>indyref 2
>Scotland votes Yes
>Scotland joins EU
>English businesses relocate to Scotland, Edinburgh becomes the new financial centre in place of London
>English peasants live in poverty while Scotland enters an eternal golden age

Cannot wait.

Crowder is unfunny

>implying Britain would leave the EU if Brexit won
>faragelaughing.jpg

Leave: 51.3%
Remain: 48.7%

Screen cap this.

Check 'em

Thomas "freedom to traitors, death to britain" Mair

Let's get #brexit trending on Twitter! I did my part. Get out there lads! I'm shilling like crazy everywhere I can....why not? If it even gets one more leave vote it's worth it. Have faith!

h-haha.. eternal servitude.. increasing unemployement.. s-so funny..

It will be the end of your glorious council estates and """""beautiful""""" countryside.

Still, let's see how you like it when all the Pakis relocate to you, Hamish.

>cannot wait to be flooded with foreigners
Nice one. You know maximising GDP and hordes Jewish bankers living in your country doesn't increase living standards for the average person?

spexit when?

>Keep trying to push remain
non

>What will the other countries in the EU do
follow us

>Britain votes remain as a whole
>Scotland votes remakn

>Britain as a whole
>Britain

Wew you dumb communist cunt

DO NOT FUCK THIS UP
DO NOT FUCK THIS UP
DO NOT FUCK THIS UP
DO NOT FUCK THIS UP
DO NOT FUCK THIS UP

>imageboard of broken feels

noice

>increasing unemployement.

I thought those of you supporting LEAVE didn't use terror and fear tactics. How's unemployment rising to you guys?

Either way, the video just demolishes Islam.

top kek m8 top kek

more like
>scocuck leave the uk.
>no income
>no bennies
>businesses move to germany because safer than mixed bag porridgeniggers
>run out of ironbru and chips
>starve to death

They will fuck this up
They will fuck this up
They are English twinks
They will fuck this up

All we can do is vote, (((they))) have probably already rigged it, lad.

Yes. That's still a good thing.

Does anyone else have not much hope? Before Jo Cox we had real momentum. Now it feels conventional and typically doomed to fail

I'm talking about Spain you spesh and your 50% unemployment

Answer my question please:

Is there going to be a news stream / event coverage of the votes tomorrow?

Anyone know what time (and channels) I should tune into to get comfy for Brexit?

Also, fuck the UK if you vote to Remain.

How will Glastonbury affect the vote tomorrow? Will all those student cucks be too wasted to vote?

We're trying russiabro. We can blanda up if we leave, some of us haven't forgotten 1914-17 and 1941-45

How are you going to spend Friday in the event of Leave/Remain winning?

I'll probably get drunk either way

Who here overly optimistic as fuck?
>Remain: 34%
>Leave: 66%

Such a waste of triples triggered me more

Good luck bongbros!

Of course. Sky News Live will be streaming it all day. Just stream from their YT channel.

get ready vote

Keep calm save europe again

unemployment rate does not take in to account those who are economically inactive and drop out of the labour force. he is right, many people here are collecting benefits and the EU does nothing to incentivise anyone to get off them as job competition is too high and wages are not increasing.

Youth unemployment in greece is 50%.

Hows that golden age working out for Greece and Italy?

Yes and it's going to make me suicidal in the end, I know it.

>Does anyone else have not much hope?
I don't have much hope, but I do have some.

And while that faint glimmer of light shines on I will remain proud to call myself an Englishman.

It's funny to watch you choose it of your own free will

He shouldn't be smoking or drinking, both are European traits, tea should be enough.

But not even here unemployment is increasing. You used inaccurate words to fit with your agenda.

Besides, this isn't about Spain.

who /Judith/ here?

Lads, whatever happens. I've got to say. thank you. These past months have been nothing but a joy, shitposting with you, believing in this country together.

youtube.com/watch?v=caP7VY5trw8

For Queen and country!

Thanks burger.

BTFO

MI5 Agent #324

Yea googled it I was wrong confused it with Greece I did hear it was crazy high in Spain though. Looks pretty bad for you at the south.

This is not the USA, all nations of Europe use the same methodology, meaning, as long as you're a job seeker you're accounted as unemployment, you're not dropped out of the worforce unless you don't give a shit about getting a job.

Lmao

It's all over boys, pack it in

>50% youth unemployment
Sounds pretty good Ferrnandes

>Mfw the armed forces mutiny or quit en masse if the EU tries to force a European army in

Is it only me who feels like this should be our National Anthem?

How do people actually think"gee, i want to vote to live under a totalitarian hellhole ruled from Berlin and Brussels."

How weak and cowardly must a person be to be in "remain"?

Are there really individuals like this? How do they live with themselves?

Doesn't it also count part time workers on 0 hours contracts as employed? While technically true it's not really the same as proper employment.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum,_2016#Procedure_for_a_withdrawal

This is fucked. Even if you win, your government must beg and plead for the EU's permission to leave.
>your government passes out leaflets saying you should vote remain.
>government prevents all campaigning after Cox murder until the 19th

Do you guys have any semblance of freedom of speech left? The government can spend your tax dollars to tell you what to vote for????? Bongs please respond.

>there is a corner
>of an English field
>that is forever Europe

HA HA HA JUST KIDDING, IT'S THE WHOLE SODDING FIELD

Pic related from poll on that linked page