Why are Mexicans such hard workers?

Why are Mexicans such hard workers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jYXzHjbfMDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

family to feed.

Because they are genetically predisposed to doing manual labor, thank the Spaniards for that

If you think countries who have more official "hours worked" are more hard working, you are just a regular Amerifat.

Mexicans are the Spaniards mixed with indians and some blacks

Hard does not equal long or efficient
Sitting 18 hours in your corner shop selling two packs of gum isn't really hard work

They are lazy, they are a different kind of lazy. Mexicans almost never do anything right because they take shortcuts.

half assing everything and never cleaning up after yourself is lazy. just because they show up for work everyday doesn't make them not lazy.

t.construction worke

Sounds like Americans tbqh

I wish we had Indian ancestry here, history of India is fascinating and we could have some POO memes.

That's way too much, Allah didn't give us this wonderful life to waste it slavewaging.

Americans work harder than any other species, you chilly fuck.

>grease
>hard working
into the trash this chart goes

*tirsk*
Sure if you consider being present working.

Why are white people so lazy? And why do they love talking so much shit?

meanwhile in reality

>w-we 3rd world peasants are hard working, g-guys
LMAO who the fuck are you all kidding? At least half of the reason why the number is inflated is because you undeveloped faggots run from work when at work, and if you ever work, you do it so inefficiently, useful work you do in a day a German does in 1 hour. Maybe even less because unlike you, he can afford good machines. Then because you produce less, you earn less so you need to work more but you will still barely survive and the cycle continues.

But why run from work? Because this countries are not white, if you try to finish work early, you will be exploited by your coworkers and your boss. You will be overloaded to death. You can't trust brown people with being good honest people that won't push too far in expense of you. You need to do the absolute minimum possible. And of course since you don't work enough this becomes a cycle too.

That's due to technological differences. It doesn't mean those countries work harder.

working smarter counts as working harder

Listening to music and surfing the web while a program does the work for you isn't working hard.

You obviously dont know what youre talking about, you frosty bastard.

>Indians

Not really, they're just Native Americans with Spanish blood in you. None of them look like real Spaniards, by the way.

i'm pretty sure it's the other way around, but whatever

it is when you wrote the program

No. It's like a slave owner sitting on his ass getting drunk in his rocking chair all day long while the slaves do the actual work.

>finding efficient ways to complete tasks isnt working harder

If you get more work done in the same amount of time than someone who isnt working efficiently, then yes it is working harder

>lines of code on a computer
>slave
wew lad, bit of a stretch

It's not if you work less hours to produce the same amount.

A person isn't code. The code is doing the work, not you.

>doing things the inefficient hard way is working harder

Never get a corporate job, though I doubt you ever would pass an interview

isn't it because they average around 5 kids per family?

>working less than 8-10 hours per day
>working less than 5 days a week

What the fuck world

>A person isn't code.
no shit, that's why programing isn't slavery

Chicanos, kurios kai kurie

>The code is doing the work,
programs don't will themselves into existence user, people have to write them

They aren't. They just waste more time at work than they should.
I know these kind of people. They work 70hrs a week doing absolutely fuck all for half their day

>efficiency is difficulty

It's functionally the same. You are not doing the work. In this case, a program is.

I don't understand spicbark.

They don't churn out programs every day. They click a button thanks to someone else that created a program.

Seriously, this is some fucked up shit. I calculated that last year people at my work did about 2400 hours per year, how on earth do some a thousand hours less?!?!

I used to work in construction and you just nailed Mexican workers exactly.

guns don't kill people, people kill people
forklifts don't move loads, people move loads
programs don't process information, people process information

pretty sure he meant amerindians (native americans)

Programs need less human interaction than guns or forklifts. And they're going to need much less in the future.

Do you guys get overtime?

That had absolutely nothing to do with working hard. You could be a factory supervisor sleeping all day and the factory still makes card faster than some hand assembled sweat shop which sure as hell isn't light work.
American workplaces are notorious for long hours and very little vacation prioritizing presence over productivity. youtu.be/jYXzHjbfMDk

>le productivity meme

you are just western fags who go for a break every 15mins, whine at the slighest bad condition and simply dont do work that is lifting anything heavier than a beerbottle

kys

That doesnt mean we dont work harder than anybody else, you icy cunt

>tfw in Chile you have to work from 9 to 6 every day at least.

If there's one thing that every single country that's better than Chile have is that they work less.

I worked for a summer in construction and it was the blacks and arabs in my case.
Boasting about working all day and needing more time to complete project, while they were gone 20 minutes every hour to smoke weed.
For the 3 weeks where this specific group of cunts where in vacations and we had temp, we did legit twice the work they did for the past 2 months.
I seriously pitied my chief, having to listen to their rambling about difficult deadlines and pressure and proceeding to laze around for 2 hours

>every day
No weekends?

Well, we have the best economy on earth, so we must be doing SOMETHING right.

Only if you have a degree.

Of course, how else?

My region is 2/3rd of the population and we're richer than Hungary

Well I didnt know if Jews would go in that kind of thing, no offense.

You guys are confusing physical activity with activity that provides goods or services.

The point of work is to make money, through a good or service. Working hard is finding out what actions maximize the production of a good or efficiency of the service. Just because the most efficient action does not make you break a sweat, does not mean it doesn't count as hard work.

Clearly a guy who harvests the crops hunched over with a hand sickle one handful at a time with the sweat on his brow works harder than a guy sending his fully automated, GPS-guided combine harvester over his field with a mouse click from his air-conditioned office.
But that's not what matters. What matters is: who feeds more people?

Go to Slovakia, get up at 4 AM, eat something small, go to work by walk or bike (because you can't afford to use car every day with your salary), your work starts at 6 AM, do hard manual work for 8 hours with Slovak tempo for 2 € per hours, go to the gym by walk or bike and do not use any suplements (you don't have money for them), go home by walk or bike, do some work around or in your home and compare it with your american 8 hour office job.
Do you know why we don't have obese people? Because if you are obese, you are less productive and you will not find a job here, so you will not have enough money, so you will lose your weight.

The second guy obviously but that's not what the thread was about. Some people in this thread actually think sitting in an air-conditioned office and clicking a button once in a while is difficult.

At my place, anything above 8 hours is overtime and you receive more pay, up to 12 hours where you got 175%

I unironically work 4 days a week for 8 hours (well, 7 and a half hour if you withdraw my lunch break).

Why is Russia's economy so lackluster?

>we are

you are a pathetic weeb, keep your mouth shut

Corruption. If you invest in Russia you run the risk of running into the mafia or corrupt government officials who want a piece of the pie.

They inherited it from the communist era, where the black market thrived.

Still richer than you are

that's because you guys have fancy machines. not because you put more time into labor.

bullshit aswell, dutch ppl are just as corrup as anyone else, or any other ppl on earth

the difference is the value of your shit (or rather your rebranded south american import is precieved higher) and the same amount stolen means more left to be used for useful things, such as innnovation, expanding, workers care etc

the wester arrogance is amusing, you all make your shit outside of yurop, by virtual slave workers, and look down on them, guess what, one day they gona have enough, the chinese are getting to that point, and i cant fucking wait you get blown the fuck out with your bullshit "economy"

365 days minus 52 saturdays minus 52 sundays = 261 days. Subtract national holidays, vacation and sick leave and on average you have about 220 working days per year. 2400 hours per year would mean working 11 hours per day.

t. butthurt slav thinking the whole world is a shithole like his country

Kys dummy

The Netherlands has become what is it by being reliable trade partners.
From a country where you can rely on the rule of law.

You think we became what we are by being like Russians?

I think they are actually just lazy sacks of shit who loiter around idle in whatever place they "work" at (it's an ancestral thing I think: the meds are all lazy shits too).

I think the people really hard at work are the boys and girls in India, Pakistan and Bangladesh who are manufacturing your (and my) clothes and shoes and all that shit. Or the chinks in the iGen production facilities.

this

I'm afraid you have Assburgers

>dutch ppl are just as corrup as anyone else, or any other ppl on earth
As much as I hate dutch for being rude cunts, they are reliable and honest

You're also incredibly arrogant and naive if you think westerners aren't hard workers. The reason why these countries fare better than yours is because they don't have literal marauders filling the power vacuum after the fall of the USSR

you became rich by having colonies and being jews, but whatever you wana believe i guess

you arent, your previous generation was when you had to rebuild from the war

So, Russia owned half of Europe. They must be extremely rich by now then.

In fact, they still own fast expanses of land and populations the Netherlands can only dream of.

You know what would happen if you would have 144 million Dutch people?

a demolished problematic part with no considerable resources for 50years, nothing like a colonial empire

alot of morrocans and half indonesians without jobs

They have more fertile lands than us. And they have oil and gas.

You know Russians hire us to get their oil and gas out of the ground.

While we had to literally take much our land from the sea to make it something.

Russia has uranium and forests. Iron. They have resources coming out of their ass.

>You know Russians hire us to get their oil and gas out of the ground.
didn't the sanctions put an end to that?

t. worked briefly on oil-well control automation programming and company went almost bust because no more export to russia

No, the energy industrie is too important to sanction.
Only new projects got canceled, like drilling in the north pole.
Although the Americans are now sanction the energy industry as well.

*the Americans are now trying to sanction the energy industry as well

>implying hungary is an eastern country

nigga what

this

mexico isn't even in the top 20 of GDP/PPP/Per hour worked

>efficiency is difficulty
why are you speaking to me on the internet, invented by white people, on the WWW, invented by white people, using electricity, which was researched by white people?

shouldn't you be sending me your post with a carrier pigeon, or if difficulty is so glorious, why not run the message to me physically like a mail carrier?

that's right, "difficulty" is for unskilled retards with no tools.

economically it is, or rather, the salaries are behind with lightyears

>Tfw only work 3 days per week, and its enough to support me and my drug habit and I still have enough money left to safe up.
>tfw I could work more, but choose not to.

How much do you earn?

>Although the Americans are now sanction the energy industry as well.
Unfortunately that's the way it's got to be to actually hurt Russia (enough to convince them to release Crimea). Anything else, like food sanctions or luxury sanctions, is just going to be laughed at as they continue to focus 90% of their economy into things like natural gas, oil, and timber.

For the sake of the average Russian citizen I hope someone like Navalny gets elected, who seems to understand the value of diversifying an economy and avoided the self-inflicted trap that a dumbass like Putin enacted.

For the sake of reducing Germany treating the EU like a ponzi scheme for its own interest, I actually think harming Nordstream and every other Russian-German energy project and sanctioning the everliving hell out of it would be more positive in the longrun. But that's for the sake of countries like Italy, France, and non-German central Europe.

Either way, whatever. Both groups of people are rude assholes to Americans, so maybe I shouldn't care an ounce.

500-750 PM

+ Maximale uitwonende stufi.

Om eerlijk te zijn werk ik ook wel eens 4-5 dagen maar dat zijn dan maar een paar uurtjes max. En meestal niet.

>GDP/PPP/Per hour worked
jesus fucking christ. there are now hundreds of statistics about how rich countries are.

Norway and Luxembourg are always on top in Europe in these statistics tho

That's easy for you to talk. Americans barely even trade with them or invest in them. You are literally sanctioning Russia with other peoples money.

While the Netherlands we are one of the biggest investors in Russia and traders with Russia. You are literally sanctioning European projects for your own gain.

Such is life in Turkey, sad.

RIP

Als je verhongert zal ik een pannenkoek bakken in je nagedachtenis.

>seajew is upset other ppl are jewing

well lad you just gotta be smarter tehee :^)

>Loonstrookje inscannen en posten voordat je gaat opscheppen, dan praten wel verder.

Jij verdiende meer als student? En zo ja waar is het misgegaan en wat doe je dan nu op 4 kanaal?

Don't listen to him most people don't work the sunday and also a lot don't work the saturday, but the others 5 days people work between 8 to 10 hours per day

Ik werkte niet als student. Ik liet anderen voor mij werken. De twee personen verantwoordelijk voor mijn bestaan.