Does anyone wish they could live in a small...

Does anyone wish they could live in a small, peaceful country that nobody pays attention to rather than a large country that is constantly involved in world affairs?

I would love to live in New Zealand or Slovakia desu.

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/the-10-most-livable-cities-in-the-world-2016-08-18
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nah, something about knowing my country has a military base on every corner of the earth and a flag on the moon helps me sleep at night.

>paying for useless military bases all around the world

>flag on the moon
suuuuuuuuuure

Cute girl

Living in a very relevant country is good, living in an absolutely irrelevant one is also great for different reasons. It's the middle ground that is shit.

>comparing new zealand to communist shithole

Yeah, she is from Ukraine

I had a nice time in Slovakia, although I was surprised by the number of gypsies.

Ukraine must be protected from Russian Nazis

>useless

Guam just called.

people here are starving to death, you should never judge country from seeing tourist shit

A base in Guam is reasonable. Having bases in Italy is useless.

she looks like a gypsy/paki/indian

Poland please

Indeed, I have been there are few times and always had a great time.

hes right though

Yes, every day.

I went to Kosice and even saw LunĂ­k IX. I don't think that's very touristy.

its the most touristy city we have desu

>Does anyone wish they could live in a small, peaceful country that nobody pays attention to
Yeah, I'd love that. Living in a small irrelevant country. Like Switzerland, for example. Only because it's small and irrelevant, not because it's one of the richest countries in the world. No-no-no.

New Zealand is shit and boring

Auckland ranked as the #8 livable city in 2016.
marketwatch.com/story/the-10-most-livable-cities-in-the-world-2016-08-18

The USA and France didn't get anywhere in the top 10.

It's full of Chinese and Maori, it's also expensive as fuck to live there

I would like to live in a country that has jobs

Haiiiiiiiii that's the dream man.

It's not 1992 any more. You're as irrelevant as you can possibly be.

Switzerland would be great

Better than having half of North Africa/Pakistan.

> implying we were ever relevant.
It's not just about being relevant, for me it's about the population density too. Too many people here desu. Everywhere I go, natural features are replaced by villages or farmlands.
Not enough forests

Pakistan should get more relevant, it will go through rapid growth like every other fucking country. Just South Korea and Japan were first gen, China and India second gen, Pakistan and probably Mexico now will become developed in third gen

yeah, even though we're irrelevant as shit and medium-sized I'm seriously thinking about moving to a smaller European country
mad comfy

>Russian Nazis

Gets boring

Easier said than done. I don't see any spirit in people anymore. Like after independence there was a spirit to work hard and make something useful of Pakistan. Now? Almost non existent? Most people who can afford it go to live in foreign countries. If I can get a scholarship in some European country, I am leaving too.

Sometimes. Fairly often in fact.
Then I get away from my little corner of Londonistan to somewhere rural once in a while and remember it's not all bad.

Thank you France for telling the world the truth. For any potential immigrants, Australia is a much more desirable option.

>live in literally one of the most irrelevant countries in the world
>still want to move somewhere else since it's been destroyed by foreigners

He is right though... She's darker than the average Shitalian girl

>If I can get a scholarship in some European country, I am leaving too.
Please don't

Were they unless in the 90s?

Or in taking out Ghaddafi?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I am up to here with all the bullshit here man.

I'm glad I'm here instead of any other country within a 1000 mile radius, but I'm gonna get the fuck out asap

Taking out Gaddafi was a huge mistake.

why do you all flock there then