Post a band whose music consistently gets better or worse chronologically and don't say which

Post a band whose music consistently gets better or worse chronologically and don't say which

The Replacements

VU got worse and worse

people can argue the first 3 either way, but the fourth is the giveaway

Killing Joke

loaded is great

lol no

good post-punk, then cheesy new wave, then okay goth, then good industrial metal, then a surprisingly good return to post-punk

They have no bad albums, but none of them are as good as the first, and the last is definitely the blandest

I guess it's just a matter of taste on that one, but I like their earlier stuff more.

killing jokes discog is incredibly scattered

Shill

So... they go from good to great to not so good (one album btw) and then a long run where they get better.

I'd argue that White Light/White Heat's better than VU&N. Maybe not track for track, but I'd say it's a stronger testament to what made VU great.

rude

Sorry, but no. They were great in the early 80s. They got good again in the 00s, but their 90s stuff was okay. I don't like their new wave stuff, even though I know that's the most popular stuff on this board. But I don't see why, because it's their lightest, weakest stuff. Sorry that upsets you.

Soilwork

In Flames

possibly the greatest example of this: the strokes

>Night Time
>their lightest weakest stuff

Nah son. You're just fucking wrong. Only bad album they have is pic related and even that's a 6/10.

I think you need to go back to masturbating to Fear Factory.

I'm not into Fear Factory, and you need to stop insulting me for not liking what you like, you angsty little retard.

Oh come on. It's the Sup Forums way.

black flag :^)

Honestly that album is great

It's perfectly listenable. They just kept Geordie's guitar in the background. More like a Jaz solo album to me.

Look how based John Cale looks lmao

The mars volta