Separatist nations you support

Post them.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republics_of_Russia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republics_of_Russia

All of them
Divide and conquer

California. I don't want them in my country anymore.
The Iberian peninsula becoming the Balkan Peninsula would b a disaster. 3 countries is plenty. UK should return Gibraltar to Spain.

t. Schlomo Shekelstein, defense lobbyist

t. Ivan Chang, consultant with the U.S. RT office

southern malta

You have a better chance of California seceding than any of the Russian republics

Kurdistan

California secession was just a Russian operation that failed miserably.

it planted the seed of doubt though. :^)

Spain should be more of the name of the Peninsula.
Spain itself is actually the United Kingdom of Castille, Aragón and Navarre. (Or even more kingdoms if you account the pre-merge kingdoms in castille)
UK and Ireland have a lot of parallels with Spain and Portugal desu

Really though, none of these republics except maybe Tatarstan have the potential to be self-sufficient.
Not to mention balkanized Caucasus would be as stable as late Yugoslavia.

The pudding guys?

yes that's our main industry

Western Sahara, just to fuck with Morroco I don't even care about the slave trade

This

Independent Sicily

Hong Kong independence

I dont support any independantist movements because it'd make our own chimp out

Liberland

Come home.

Funnily enough. When the concept of Californian secession first came up, I thought it was a bad idea because we didn't have a proper cause for it, we weren't culturally unified and distinct enough, and we needed to offload a bunch of cultural baggage before that happens. Yet as the months go on, as Americans show themselves to be complete assholes, I find myself growing more and more fond of the idea. I just want to be done with them.

Transnistria

and this.

1 in 3 Californians support it

fuck you faggot

Scotland
Catalonia
Greater Armenia (mount van, black sea access)
Kurdistan
Greenland
Sami Republic

American states should become separate countries

Texas

Euskal Herria

>sami republic

I would like this as well, only to see them collapse when we stop all the economic support for these snowniggers

They'd get West Virginia'd really hard in the north and would get utterly fucked by the inevitable embargo and businesses fleeing. Businesses are already fleeing California due to their awful policies.

Texas looked like it was growing during the recession but it was just businesses moving from California because they already had high taxes and they made no effort to support them during a bad recession.

1640 worst year ever.

Palestine

>They'd get West Virginia'd
>expecting foreigners to understand your retarded insider terms
Kill yourself

>Businesses are already fleeing California due to their awful policies.
>Texas looked like it was growing during the recession but it was just businesses moving from California because they already had high taxes and they made no effort to support them during a bad recession.

Are you sure it isn't because California is a saturated market with numerous ingrained businesses and you have to be a bushiness wizard to break through them to establish yourself, especially in tech. People leave California because it is easier to establish oneself where there is no competition rather than having to get good.

yucatan republic

west virginia is one of the poorest states in the union as its economy collapsed when the coal industry died

northern california likewise has no industry and is only propped up by the southern part of the state, and it would become a destitute redneck hick haven

balkanization of the united states when
I want to live in cascadia

>balkanization of the united states when
>I want to live in cascadia
You can live in Cascadia now. We don't need a balkanization for that to happen.

West Virginians are subhumans

>tfw will never create successful micronation

Yeah.

Aren't Ethnic Russians majority in most these republics? They will never support independence.

Hong Kong and Palestine

Is this why Turks hate Iran so much?