SOLID AS THEY COME

SOLID AS THEY COME

>Sup Forums latches onto the most accessible song on the album

Colour me shocked

Wow dude your edgyaf!

No I'm just intelligent to not listen to accessible music, it's offensive to my sensibilities. I understand if low IQ gutter trash like yourself enjoys it though

wew

if this is non ironic i pray for you

Yikes

hows 8th grade

Enjoy listening to pleb accessible music, never attempting to intellectually challenge yourselves by listening to complicated sounds

Yeesh, man. Calm down. Besides, what do you find to be complicated?

ITS NOT a-QUESTION NOW!

Death Grips

Music is not a good medium for intellectual challenge.

fuck. you got me

Sure it is, you're just avoiding the challenge altogether. It's OK to have a peanut brain as long as you're not avoiding the admission of that fact

woo-oh-ooooooh

This is not my post. Death Grips is not at all intellectually stimulating music and is generally favoured by pseuds

This is my post and I love Death Grips.

okay bud, so what DO you listen to?

please enlighten my troglodyte self on what constitutes intellectually challenging music

I like Grimes though. Really avant-garde music.

I personally listen to classical music, the works of Chopin, Tchaikovsky, Beethoven, etc. The expansiveness of their works gives me deep insights into the nature of the human condition

>chopin

lol

>Tchaikovsky
PLEB DETECTED

>Beethoven
>criticizes us for listening to accessible trash

Same sophisticated user here I was just memeing! I actually love MGMT and I think Little Dark Age was a great album! Got you guys good lol!

you'll come around eventually. we all go through phases where we confuse experimentation with quality.

He's right you know

fucking nerd

GO
FUCK
YOUR-
SELF

I'M MEAN, NOT NICE!

YOU SAID IT TWICE!

ME AND MICHAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL

james goat

JAMES
I'LL MAKE YOU TEA AND BREAKFAST

>runescape music with words

Whats your opinion on MGMT's first 3 albums? personally i only like the first one

You know a forced meme is forced when the only memetic part of the meme is the fact that it keeps getting posted

Not the music itself, just the frequency that image is posted

This will be dead soon (it already peaked last week) Once the 1-4 people who keep spamming it stop, the meme dies (Much like the Hybrid theory "this is actually pretty good 9/10" meme)

HAAANNNDDD ITTT OVVEERRR!

This song gets my pee pee solid as they come

I bet you grieve in mono, faggot.

So When You're Small sucks right? It just sounds like a Pink Floyd rip off with shitty lyrics

Only bad track.

OOOHhhhhh JAAAaaammmes