Show your respect to the Norwegian 400 metres hurdles athlete who just now won gold...

Show your respect to the Norwegian 400 metres hurdles athlete who just now won gold, and is now the current world champion. Against the African rivals, he showed us all that Germanics can into running.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s_nufSwU-T8
youtube.com/watch?v=_MoQr52oxqU&t=1s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_volunteers_in_the_Winter_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dette er heilt fortrylleleg gutta

Fantastisk!

10/10 lads!

kan han inte trimma armhålorna ? usch

can we see his lip balm?

How can niggers even compete?

Han ser ut som en Finne favä

nei, urnorsk

norwegian "athletes"
more like norwegian dopelets

Jealous non-indo-european.

Som barbariet

Aryan/10

>it was cold and wet that day
lol, that's why

Lmfao silly africans can't bear a little H2O.

+2 bonus to skill rolls in cold climate

but can he do it in a cold rainy night at Stoke?

big deal whitey finally won ONE event congrats lol

That's why it's a big deal.

It was raining, black people are not used to rain and in Norway its always rainy. No wonder whitey won.

but can he compete with the best german athlete?

Yeah, but to be honest I don't think the rain matters all that much. A white person would normally not even be in the finals of a race like that.

Antritt 99

White power!

Evidently

He looks like he has autism

You take that back!

He's finnic
Say thanks oppressor

flot gutta

bra jobbat!

Grattis Norge, tydligen är ni bra på mer än att bara åka skidor (oironisk).

Not even a little bit finnic. Finnic blood would've killed his talent. You guys are only good for drinking vodka.

Meanwhile, at his sisters place
youtu.be/s_nufSwU-T8

Bara bögar gör det, bög sven.
Doesnt he have asthma

I have no idea what he has. Probably not.

>swede
>cuckposting

nothing new here

The degeneracy is trumped by the absolute idiocy and low-quality of the song. Impressive.

I'm doing shots before I meet you Can't be sober when I greet you You drink tequila by the liter And I'm just following the leader And I keep trying but I can't win I'm a fan and you're a has-been And this town ain't getting bigger I gotta move if I'm not with you You know This ain't no stand up show Boy what you laughing for? Nothing funny about the way you make me feel This ain't like me at all I'm gonna do you wrong Think it's funny? Maybe you should wait and see Fuck all your friends No really I'm gonna fuck all your friends Fuck all your friends Yeah Fuck all your friends No baby I'm gonna fuck all your friends Fuck all your friends Yeah I think I loved you out of habit Got addicted to the tragic And I know you wanna play tough So loving you is gonna be rough Used to have it all together You and me, that could be clever I always think about you undressed I really wish that I could care less But I know This ain't no stand up show Boy what you laughing for? Nothing funny about the way you make me feel This ain't like me at all I'm gonna do you wrong Think it's funny? Maybe you should wait and see Fuck all your friends No really I'm gonna fuck all your friends Fuck all your friends Yeah really I'm gonna fuck all your friends Fuck all your friends Yeah

Asthma medicin strikes again

No but its a well known fact that all Norwegian athletes happen to have asthma

T. :::DDDDDD

HOORAAY

VERY rude posts.

Ebin!!!
Asthma makes you a worse athlete even with medicine, so you should always win against us then, yet you don't HA HA HA SUCKERSSZZZZZZZ :DDD XDDDD

very jelous of quality lip balms, mmhmm

he's cute

Would you let him bang you?

Absolutely. It would be like sleeping with a god.

Meanwhile Simone Manuel is doing amazing in swimming.

Don't know her.

Google her.

>Norwegian athletes

Hmm...

Nice body.

How can we this embarrassing. I mean it's nothing new, but still.

She really just needs Finnish cum on those lips

Every Norwegian knows about her innocence, so we don't even care.

well most of those are from the winter olympics

still though, the fuck is the matter with your country

Norway has been between 3 and 5 million people during these victories. Our pool is small but our talents are plentiful. We are extremely good for such a small nation, I can't hide my pride of this fact anylonger.

youtube.com/watch?v=_MoQr52oxqU&t=1s
look at how happy Hitler was to see 3 aryan gods win

My country only cares about Football, we're retarded.

>g*rmanics BTFO

they're all druged up junkies

only thing that matters desu, pay no mind to lipstick abusers Joao

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_volunteers_in_the_Winter_War

Portugal can't into sports

Don't forget chess, with Magnus Carlsen being one of the all-time best (despite the fact that he's kinda been in bad chess form ever since he's acquired an qt grillfriend)

She got too little of it into her blood to make any difference, nobody really cares anymore and Norwegians are ready to cheer her on again when she's back in the tracks.

True. I wonder what will happen next wc match.

>qt

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>HAHAHAHAHAHA
well, I'd smash it, but my standards aren't too high so maybe it doesn't count, I dunno

norwegians are cheaters, especially women, 4 out of 10 ppl, can you trust what a norwegian says? ofcourse not!

looks way better than average finnish ogre

hw won against niggers

Ugly cunt 2bh

Pathetic petty perkele posters unable to be happy for their neighbour.

Congrats Norway, huge win. One of the greatest achievements in Nordic T&F history.

Come to Loviisa. Lots of beautiful Swedish women here.

I don't know what you mean? Romantic affairs?

We wuz athletes n shiet

>buttblusted sven cant take a joke

>whites winning is so rare that when one accidentally does it on worst possibly rainy conditions and slippery track it's a huge thing

W-white m-master race!

fuck off yo

This lel

He's been among the very best without rain too. He was one of the favorites to win, so it wasn't so accidentally.

How many world cups has Portugal won?

Germany's a Muslim country now , whoops

hmmm

>t. legitimately buttblasted Hungarian who posts his butthurt about Norway and Norwegians in every thread they're mentioned
like pottery

Lmfao he does?

You don't count Finland nor Hungary, idiot

hungary is white

That includes all sports and not just track and field and it doesn't include how many of those medals were won by suspiciously melanin enriched Norwegians/Fins/Italians/Germans/etc.

Seriously, most of these races on this years London meeting didn't have any white runners, it was Africans running for African countries and African running for European countries.

IMO they should introduce language requirement to running for a country.

so niggers are only good at one thing and that is running?
well color me surprised. the slower ones are in jail

>medals were won by suspiciously melanin enriched Norwegians
A non-white athlete has never won an Olympic medal representing Norway, not even in team sports like handball where we have 6 medals.

Our current troop in London has 13 people, 12 white and 1 black. Black guy didn't even make it through the first heat on 200m.

That picture has been edited the Finnish flag was not originally on her shirt