/afl/ matthew bate porked marc murphys wife edition

Sydney vs. Essendon elimination final
Essendon getting absolutely BTFO

half time: 13.5 83 vs. 3.4.22

Poort vs. Wet Toast afterwards to play GWS next week.

previous bread

switching it over to the rugby tbqh

Afl on thriving watch

Peemons

Basedbane tbqh lads.

Yeah just a large zinger meal with a Mountain Dew and a large popcorn chicken thanks

>tfw $100 for free if Swans win by 100, more if they win by more
Cheerios Crownbet, also happy Cirno Day

HEAVE HO UNNA

who /dabloos/ here?

Back when the iggs were sponsored by Hungry Jack's (the second time, 2003-11), the players and staff were given free meal cards.

Ashley Sampi had his taken away for using it nearly every day and becoming a bit of a fat cunt, before being delisted.

Double chance is stupid

Me. Still salty about Cripps being robbed of the rising star

I mean I'm aware it's just an exhibition game but it's a bit rough making a VFL team play against a tope ight side

Why do you alwAys post this?

/bloods/ lads

>tfw you will never cuddle with and comfort Tayla

That'll be $19.20, you're right to drive thru
Hey just on cars thanks
Do you want your receipt?
Nah all good cheers, have a good night

>/nrl/ still on their first thread after last night
>/afl/ on its third

Fred is eternal /afl/ unna

Reminder Sampi was held

The one thing that I dislike about women playing AFL is when they have that full crying face.

Shut up, it's a staple of /afl/ now.

In the 1993 preliminary final, Adelaide led essendon by 42 points.

During Graham Cornes halftime address, a player (rumoured to be mark bickley or wayne weideman) dropped a great, stinky fart in the middle of the huddle. This broke the group's focus and as a result the Crows were overrun in the second half.

NRL is dead as a doorknob, we've already established that

the silent, eternal, Freo fan dard.

My knob's alive and ready to rock tyvm, although that's because I don't ever go to NRlel hahaha

it's not women, just soft cocks

Did you ever think that's because all the nrl posters actually go to the games?

>tfw no Harriss gf

No. Have you seen the crowds at those shitshows?

>anybody going to nrl games
KEK good joke.

Royce Hart was kicking out from full back one time at Glenferrie and kicked it out on the full, out of the ground and into the back of a goods train.

The ball was found in Warragul, approx. 160kms from where it was kicked.

HAHAHAHAHA

live footage incoming

She has all those shitty tattoos now, she used to be perfect

I'd like to thank and acknowledge the traditional owners of this land.

>95,028 spectators at the AFL (95,029 including motlop)
>21,212 at the NRL

KEK

This, she's trying to hard to get Dusty's dingdong.

Do american shows do this? Are we more cucked than them now?

You're right they were all there

>(95,029 including motlop)

ELITE post

The Wurundjeri people of the Kulin nations. I pay my respects to their elders, past present and emerging, and acknowledge that sovereignty was never ceded. We commit ourselves to fighting alongside these nations in the ongoing struggle for Indigenous rights.

HAHAHAHHAH

That's where the NRL started going to shit, having too many Sydney teams with ANZ stadium, or whatever the fuck they call it now as a home ground.

What is /afl/'s thoughts on the Geelong home final fiasco?
I don't really give a shit desu but it was pretty funny seeing 80,000 screaming Richmond fans basically controlling the Umps and booing Geelong at what was supposed to be their "Home" game.

It's a staple of the general

see also
It hasn't been posted yet but "Reality cunt on aborted narrative watch" is usually a staple too. You new to the general m8?

what's fred?

>Cucked

m8 it is part of the plan. We say that while giving them barely anything which prompts them to be lower than us in life expectancy of 10 years.

the pinnacle was Sookwood getting called the "visitor" by based coin toss ump and then all the bigfooty peelong posters whining about it

>Didn't expect anything from this game and am still disappointed

I was in a film theory lecture once and at the end the prof. did the whole "any questions" and this bitch stood up and before asking her question she said that shit word for word and the shuffling sounds of everyone pulling their phones out to distract them from her being a fucking retard was audible

Motlop wasn't a spectator last night.

>Scored 20% of Geelong's goals
>Set up 20% of Richmond's goals
Was probably most important guy out there.

During Tim Watson's early years at Essendon, he would often stay the night before game day at Paul van der Har's house.

One night, Paul and some of his mates were up until bullshit o clock swilling piss and being generally rowdy mad cunts meanwhile young Tim was struggling to get a decent sleep before the big game.

In the morning, Tim woke, went to find some breakfast and waited for Paul to get up. About 2 hours before they were supposed to be at the MCG, Paul finally arises from his slumber, staggers around the house getting bits and pieces of his playing kit together. Finally, they're on the road and Paul stops in a fish and chip shop for a burger, where he decides to test himself on the shop's pinball machine.

cont...

captcha: unna charian

Really enjoying the lack of smelly wog over the last few weeks lads. Great community.

I think he is dead now so really no need to keep doing it. Such as Freo getting folded the Heave Ho Can Go

>(95,029 including motlop)
heh

>google heave ho unna
>first hit is the champion general of Sup Forums

>film theory
literally stopped reading

Barely anything? They get more benefits than anyone. Not my fault they'd rather huff petrol than go to school and position themselves for gainful employment.

Cook should have personally slaughtered the lot of them.

t. West Coast Iggles Bigfooty Board

Spotted him in the socceroos thread a couple of days ago sadly.

I was high and followed a friend in for something to do if that helps

Fucking degenerate.

All part of the plan.

Hurry up. I need to know if he got the high score.

you know it

Is Jecinta a slut?

>Sup Forums Elite Cup
>/afl/ wins
/afl/ confirmed for most elite general on Sup Forums?

Who else /neet/ here?

Shit didn't even see that post. Tbf it's like 3am and I'm tired as fuck. And why not. If they were to ever come back and see that they are still to this day getting shit on it would make it all worth it.

Most ELITE most handsome and most MUSCULAR general.

and gives better relationship advice than /adv/

Wondering what's taking Paul so long, Tim goes into the shop and finds Paul glued to the pinball machine, his burger going cold on the counter. Tim asks him what the hell he's doing, Paul tells him to shut up because he's about to beat the high score. Tim contemplates flagging down a passing car for a lift to the game but before he can act, Paul angrily storms out of the shop with his stone cold burger and yells at Tim to get back in the car.

Eventually they arrive at the MCG, 90 minutes late. Paul stays by the car to have a dart with some young Essendon supporting girls while Tim runs into the rooms to face Sheedy, who gives him an absolute spray for disrespecting team rules and being unprepared. Some time during this spray, Paul quietly slipped into the rooms, avoiding the coaches and suited up.

Paul played a blinder that day while Watson didn't get a touch.

I want to say no but I think i'll just say compared to the other slags she isn't, she dropped a pretty good redpill on a morning talk show when they panel was complaining about footy players just sleeping with all these women and she schooled them on how women target specific players and throw themselves at them, pull their hands up their skirts etc. she knows what's up

The best advice that Reece Conca ever received was 'don't shower next to Robbie Nahas'.

I personally love 1%ers guys I think they make a game.

I always looked closely for a bulge and never noticed anything.

>where's ike?

Fuck off

F U C C O F F
U
C
C
O
F
F

>every game has been a blow out so far

poort are fucked m8s

Craig Turley was traded by the iggs after one too many attempts to get with Christi Malthouse.

plz no ;_;

>you will never be an elite player able to snort coke of all the sluts in melboures ass that you want before moving to sydney on a million a year and getting a supermodel gf to settle down with

;__;

Is Straffo ELITE, handsome and MUSCULAR?

What time does the Port v Demons game start?

based straffGOD

Who did Straffo go to Sydney with to watch the game?

reminder that virtual wogball is still wogball.

with a gut that huge I'm surprised he's not number 1 for stops

It will be the opposite I am in Adelaide and there is a feeling

In like an hour and 40 mins

/afl/ is too elite so he doesn't have as many opportunities.

>it's another essendon limps into the finals and gets belted episode

t. part of a losing, weak, pathetic general

he drove the retard bus

UMPBALL THERE WAS A TEAMMATE RIGHT THREE

thank you for watching our sport BSA

Back when the crows were starting up, Graham Cornes and the crows management told Chris McDermott and another player to go to Melbourne, meet with Stephen Kernahan, get him absolutely hammered and make him sign a contract to come to the Crows.

After Cornes handed over the Crows credit card, Chris and the other bloke left for Melbourne and met up with Sticks. Lunch and several pints followed and a couple hours later, Chris and the other bloke were passed out while Sticks had called up some of his Carlton mates and they spent the rest of the night sinking piss courtest of the Adelaide Crows.

ty bsa

Thank you for filling the void that is the NFL off season.