AFD continues to rise in polls

>AFD continues to rise in polls
>East German subhumans torch immigrant homes and beat up refugees

>these people are too stupid to realize that we need refugees to take care of the millions of old people in the future
>these people just yell their stupid shite around.

Why are nationalists and racists so short-sighted, ignorant, stupid and just subhuman?

Especially East Germans are the most subhuman scum one can imagine.

I wish I was living in America, where everyone, regardless of skin colour, is treated equally.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L0IMLvlpZFY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rVlhMGQgDkY
vice.com/de/read/die-griesbach-aus-der-brd-dikatur-nach-russland-geflohen-kein-asyl-bekommen-leben-zu-acht-im-vw-bus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cuck

Cuck.

cuck

cuck

You are short-sighted, when automation takes over and the low skill jobs that these kebabs where brought over to do are gone, how do you think they will react?
This immigration shit was motivated by corporatism, nothing else

i am greek

>every day until you like it

>tfw I will switch my vote from Linke to AfD

>islamist immigrants
>having a single shred of gratitude towards their benefactors

cück

You are the same guy who posts this

>linke
absolutly disgusting little hartz iv shitter

cuck

cuck

Automation will not take over until at least 2 - 3 generations.

Also, the less white people, the easier they can be conquered.

spreng dich weg

Why you must make this thread every day?

top shitposting

>to take care of the millions of old people in the future
Wouldn't it be easier to just bonk them on the head and put them into giant crocks to ferment with the sauerkraut for more flavor?

>still believing in the meme of hordes of Ahmeds and Fatima being able to shoulder the weight of the next generation of White German Pensioners

wew lad

>everyone in America treated equally

wewlad^10

Volksverräter. Sag uns, wo Du wohnst, damit wir Deine Krankheit aus dem Genpool streichen können.

If you think those immigrants give a shit about you or your elderly, you are out of your god damned mind. You people need to have more children and make Germany great again. Quit being such a low energy cuck and build a family. Secure the future existence of Germany and its people.

>these people are too stupid to realize that we need refugees to take care of the millions of old people in the future
lol as if these uneducated morons with no education, language will ever amount to anything you do realize that most of them never worked? they only thing they will provide your children and your old as fuck self is a torture and death.
youtube.com/watch?v=L0IMLvlpZFY

I can never tell the difference between lefties and muslims.

Oh shit, now I'm a #MerkelMissile

>it's another German cuck episode

Because the one from today and the two yesterday weren't enough for this faggot.

I'd rather die alone than being subjekted to Muslim mercy when I get old.

cuck

Maybe you worthless Krauts should have had more kids if your sorry worried about someone taking care of you when you got old. You are absolutely delusional if you think rapefugees give half a shit about you. Even if they did, most are unskilled and are a net drain.

i fucking love this place, the art of baiting, rusing and straight face lying has found tireless zealots devoted to perfection

I do not want to have children.

They are annoying, loud and a moneysink.

Also, women are disgusting and never paid attention to me all my life.

I would rather watch anime and play video games after I come back home from my job as a sysadmin.

That is comfier and just better for me.

No children for me, no no no

If breeding and raising kids is such an enriching experience and so important for the white race, then go ahead and have more kids to make up for the ones I won't have. Since each child is a net positive for both you and society, I'm sure you won't mind.

What kind of idiot thinks the shitskins are going to take care of your old people?
They'll kill them, just like they'll kill you.

Cuck

>AFD continues to rise in polls

Actually they are stagnating. They even might fall in the next weeks.

Fucking piece of shit Greek it's about time you go back home

I doubt you can even speak a word of German

That's the thing with individualists & collectivists. Muslims tend to be way more collectivistic -> tons of kids, while individualists like this asshat shit on everything, everyone has done for him. Germany dies and you're also at fault.

Germans getting cucked by their own past is so embarrassing. There are also groups of people, who want to prohibit German flags, which are attached on cars, because it promotes a nazi mindset.

I just hope that Germany will fall, so they will be able to rise from their ashes. This whole PC crap killed Europe.

amen

Why are people still responding to the daily threads of that proxycuck shitposter shill? Why is nu/pol/ so cancerous?

SAGE

cuck

You are the reason why we can't have nice things

Have children you fucking cuck

Also, >tfw being nip all the fucking time

I will have to file this under bait

Yes Hans, stupid infidels won't die by themself

You cannot automate elder care as a whole. Old people need other people to talk to, and more often than not people from their own generation won't do it. I don't think replacing actual humans in social functions can be replaced in the next few hundred years.

>47% of employees under threat of technological unemployment in next decade
>unemployment among youths at highest levels in history

YES WE NEED MORE PEOPLE,GOOD GOYIM

Study: 80% of the german immigrants have no education at all. 15% have worked but have no diploma. 5% can actually work. (And if actual german law was used by our government about 90% of those had to go). Theyll be a great help with the elder people..

t. Abdul from Germany

I see the jap proxyposter has given up and changed to a different country.

Your entire argument is a fallacy, Muslims will not take care of any non-Muslims. Once they have enough people they will finally exterminate the German ethno-state from the face of the earth.

the funny thing is that here all the immigrants put such a strain on our welfare that elderly care has gone from bad to hellish
so by the time we "need" said refugees to take care of our old there won't be any old people left since they were left to starve in their on waste ages ago

>East Germans aren't taking shit
No surprise there, cuck.

You are a fucking cuck

You're the only subhuman here mate

>refugees taking care of our elders

haha good one

cuck

Cuck

They can help the elderly by killing raping and robbing them, :^)

uneducated sandniggers taking care of anyone, lmao. kys cuck

Kys, cuck

>The japanese cuckposter is now pretending to be german
Dude is it really funny for you to pretend to be a retard?

>realize that we need refugees to take care of the millions of old people
IF YOU LET AN ACHMED NEAR MY OMA, I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU. AND THEN I WILL MURDER YOUR KIDS TOO, SO YOU'LL GET THE POINT.

Oh jesus christ. Don't tell me Merkel's plan to prevent unsupported pensioners is to have them killed.

Cuck

Oh, they'll "take care" of you alright

>Think of myself as muslim masterrace
>Travel to kuffir lands to live a life of bliss and welfare
>They want me to work kek
>They want me to wipe some old kuffirs ass
>???
>Jihad

>INSTEAD OF INCENTIVIZING AND PROMOTING GERMAN WOMEN BECOMING MOTHERS, LETS IMPORT UNEDUCATED SAND MONKEYS

Smart

Boston Dynamics would like to have a word with you. Also I herd less than half of them can even do menial labor. On the up side your economy might get a small boost from the booming private security and rape treatment industry's
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rVlhMGQgDkY

agreed, i'm still working on that wooden raft to come over there to Germany and get my free money and women. Thank you for being so tolerant!

You know, you are right. We should make Arabic courses mandatory for senior citizens so they can communicate with their caretakers.

It's the Kalergi plan.
Probable.

An east German family flees from the "BRD-Dictatorship" to Russia
vice.com/de/read/die-griesbach-aus-der-brd-dikatur-nach-russland-geflohen-kein-asyl-bekommen-leben-zu-acht-im-vw-bus

Why are east Germans such subhumans?
If they were smart they could have moved to Hungary, but no the demand refugee status in Russia.

Could someone post a bait meme for me. I'm on my phone.

Why the fuck would Arabs and Africans work like slaves so Boomers and X genners can live like kings? In fact, why would they work at all when they know they don't have to?

It's also very short-sighted. Assuming this master plan works, who's going to look after the fugees once they retire? Because the birthrate problem is a cultural one and isn't going away unless it is directly targeted through incentives and education.

Cuck

are you cunts ever going to make a proper edit of this or are you just going to keep riding that jap poster's coattails?

This is probably the cuckiest post I've seen on Sup Forums. Good job. Here's your (you).

Super omega cuck

Cuck

But based retard user, this is the short sighted solution. What will happen when the next generation gets old and you still dont have enough yound people? Bring in even more rapefugees?

Die Aussiedler fressen unsere Rosen.

Cuck

cuck

YOU FUCKING KEK

Why can't your native white people do those jobs? And if you're not having enough kids to fill those jobs, HAVE MORE OF THEM. HAVE MORE KIDS UNTIL YOU HAVE ENOUGH YOUNG MEN OF WORKING AGE. THAT'S WHAT EVERY CIVILISATION HAS DONE IN THE HISTORY OF TIME.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO SEE YOUR OWN RACE OF PEOPLE ERADICATED FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH YOU FUCKING KEK

This so fucking much

Tick tock reforms when, even at current pace we're only kicking the cam down the road

You'll retire at 80 under ZPIZ-7

see

international cuckombo
Australia wins

You're a c.u.c.k., I get it, what's your point?

Cuck

>women never paid attention to me
>job as syswhat?

and that's how a mental disorder is born.

low-energy individual getting nowhere in life.

(come at me bro, phd in law. working for a GER30 company making big €€€, having a loving woman and 3 kids)

In all seriousness, go work out, visit a rhethoric class and fake it till you make it. There is hope.

this user is right what's wrong with you people making the elderly go all the way to the middle east and Africa to shoot these people
Bring them to their neighborhood where they can gun them down from their windows that will give the elderly plenty of entertainment and deal with overpopulation

like some shitskin will ever take care of elderly germans

1/10, made me reply
sage

>I do not want to have children.
Good for you. But that's no reason to spread your influence on kraut genocide

>They are annoying, loud and a moneysink.
Again your opinion. I have 4 kids with another on. The way. I have no problem finding them, and I'm just a tradesman.

>Also, women are disgusting and never paid attention to me all my life.
So we are disgusting because they never paid attention to you? Maybe because you're boring and have no personality?

I would rather watch anime and play video games after I come back home from my job as a sysadmin.
Well if you prefer that and are really happy with that.....deep down in your honest mind, then good. But to most people, that life kind of sucks.

That is comfier and just better for me.
Godd, now try not to influence your culture on fellow germans. Otherwise you're PART of the problem

I used to be like you, but worse. But then I encouraged myself to gain myself a strong mind, and 1/year later, life ID great, and still is today.

Be happy with anime or whatever. But at the same time. try to do new things and create opportunities. Your outlook will most likely turn out different.

Genuine question to both of you - if you actually have a spouse and kids, why are you on Sup Forums?

I thought Sup Forums was mostly disaffected young white males like me who are unsuccessful and don't see any obvious path to success

it is not, i have been here for many years, back when it was a safe haven for nerds and social outcasts, add 10 or what years to that, it is still a habit to visit Sup Forums when i am bored, to fap or to shitpost on Sup Forums, mainly because my colleagues and friends cannot handle some banter.

Better idea: Why don't you people go and fuck each other to have kids to support the old folks?

Oh wait, I forgot. You have a retarded education system that drills into your head how "EVIL" and "NAZI" you were and that "ANYONE WHO IS BORN IS AN EVIL NAZI BECAUSE THEIR GRANDPARENTS SUPPORTED THEM"

You don't need them, brainwashed cuck. Robots will take care of them.

Why don't you just have more kids?