/brit/

反右运动 edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IhuygErnnFo
i.4cdn.org/gif/1502283492247.webm
strawpoll.me/13669060
youtube.com/watch?v=RFqV_sp0z9Y
reddit.com/r/Christianity/comments/6sk1qs/my_wife_was_raped_last_night_please_pray_for_her/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=IhuygErnnFo

techno

>Also Trump could, with his current platform, have reasonably run as a Democrat up until about five or six years ago when the lunatics took over the asylum.

you mean his platform of tax cuts for the wealthy, cutting back on healthcare, environmental deregulation and pulling out of the climate accords?

doesn't sound very democrat

Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg... and my arm... even my fingers. The body I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our past.

any stannis man in

cute boyz

don't get the hate for this game

babestation

aye

good goy

always put myself as white english instead of white british on forms when i can.

CHEF UP THE BOMB TING

Why isn't the prettiest girl to ever be on the show on their?

howling

>always put myself as white english instead of white british on forms when i can.

based

varys looks like a woman going through chemotherapy

trying to find the pj harvey pubes pic its harder than i thought

turbomegarorke

Why haven't you started learning mandarin yet?

GOOD post

bladee - No Life Left

Is there any way to stop caring about the Islamification of the west? Can anyone logically convince me that it isn't actually happening so that I stop worrying about it every night?

careful mate
say you're english, these days, and you'll be arrested, and thrown in jail

but i have user

Anyone have the copypasta about an Englishman/American seeing a fancy car and having different life intentions

Literally none of the female characters on GoT are attractive desu, wouldn't even fuck them with yours

you don't have to be convinced it's not happening to not worry about it every night
all you have to do is focus on things in your life that you have control over, and you will be a happier person

anime

I'd not played an MGS game before so I could appreciate it purely for its gameplay without being bothered by the awful story. the story is so mangled that I didn't have to play any of the other games or listen to any fanboys sperg about it to know that it was a crock of unfinished shit.

gameplay's tight tho

NEW
NEW
NEW

tune

took my son to the carnival earlier

i.4cdn.org/gif/1502283492247.webm

You have basically no control over it so it's pointless getting stressed

>he could heem every pathetic commie in this thread without spilling his pint

it isn't actually happening.

the story/ending is trash

am interested in seeing it

i liked the story outside of the blatantly unfinished "lord of the flies" parts

shan't be posting here, find these chink editions to be quite comfy

Made a chicken cream stew lads

True, but it's not completely out of my control - i.e. I could devote the rest of my life to passionately fighting against immigration in general and Muslim immigration in particular, campaigning against mosques being built, campaigning against Sharia, etc. I'm a nobody though, so I'd be fighting a losing battle. But that tiny little bit of control means I can't just let go of it

there is no "Islamification of the west"

BASED fucking china holy shit

hate sam bowman

the problem with the world at the minute is that single governments with their one sets of laws and stuff are ruling over vast areas with increasingly diverse people. Naturally, conflict will arise from this. Different people from different backgrounds and different areas (though from the same country) all believe in and want different things. Whilst this is the case there will never be true peace. Now let's get one thing straight: I'm not anti government. I see perfectly well the importance of the state in a successful, civilised society. In fact, I'm probably an advocate of bigger government than most people in here.
However we need to have government at a smaller scale. Nobody wants to be told what to do from some far away city that they will never visit. Government should be much more local and it should follow the interests of the people of that area. Ever seen game of thrones? Though it is one country there are several different realms, all with it's own laws and values that reflect the people there. We need something like that.
That's how we will achieve true world peace.

cool i really like this meal
with rice hmmm.....

been travelling for 2 weeks

no exercise combined with malnutrition has made me skinnyfat again ALREADY

and i have 2 more weeks left to go

need someone to whiten the 'black could be anywhere' man from harry potter

looks comfy

Eating it with rice as we speak lad

>ywn be a massively wealthy investment banker in 1980s hong kong

just end it already

the meta ending could have been cool but it's shit and so many plot threads are left unfinished.
kojima could have spanked me with some skitz reveal that utilised a good build up like spec ops the line does with its reveal but instead it just sort of happens out of the blue without any real input from the player.

also skull face is comically bad as a villain

I know someone called sam bowman

bit swarthy

Can you please convince me that this is true? Why do you think it's not happening? I'd genuinely be much happier if I could believe that desu.

>campaigning against Sharia
it'd be a wasted effort since there is no sharia in the UK.

oh stop it lad just enjoy your high x

then do that then, if that's what you think is the most important issue in your life
if not, maybe just focus on other things and write a letter to your mp now and again. Unfollow everyone who talks constantly about that shit on social media and only follow/like things you think will be beneficial for your mental state or future career/happiness

slippers broke and grandma glued them back together today

the virgin poster: this thread
the chad poster: my thread the choice is clear

strawpoll.me/13669060
strawpoll.me/13669060
strawpoll.me/13669060
strawpoll.me/13669060

fuck off leftypol

your influence on politics starts and ends at the polls. next general election vote for those who you believe will act in your interests, and do not concern yourself with how others vote. outside of general elections do not engage in petty arguments that only make both sides angry.

>no mosley
fuck off

well what makes you think it is true?

mussolini was the real chad too bad he got embarassed during actual fights but the universe of fascist italy is fascinating

the
real thread here

the virgin president: mao zedong
the chad president: deng xiaoping

If a working class Englishman saw a bloke drive past in a Rolls-Royce, he'd say to himself "Come the social revolution and we'll take that away from you, mate". Whereas if his American counterpart saw a bloke drive past in a Cadillac he'd say "One day I'm going to own one of those". To my way of thinking the first attitude is wrong. The latter is right.

It's your call but the enormous amounts of money being poured into building mosques comes from sources (like Saudi Arabia) that are so politically valuable you would have to pull off a miracle to get the government to see reason. Without being in a position of power I just don't ever see that happening.

fuck off

uncle joe, ofc

There is, to settle Islamic family disputes and shit like that. Obviously it's got a long way to go before it even has a tiny foothold, but doesn't shit like this worry you? I worry that if and when Muslims become a big enough proportion of the population to have real voting sway as a unified group (i..e ~20% of population), then we could have a real problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=RFqV_sp0z9Y

Gonna have to stop browsing Sup Forums I think desu, I always feel worse afterwards

Huge increase in Muslim population and mosques since mid 90s, higher Muslim birth rate compared to any other ethnic group, and then this absolutely bizarre push to take in as many people from Libya as possible and call them all refugees (granted there's lots of African non-Muslims in there too)

reddit.com/r/Christianity/comments/6sk1qs/my_wife_was_raped_last_night_please_pray_for_her/

>he'd say to himself "Come the social revolution and we'll take that away from you, mate"
pretty sure he'd say something along the lines of "posh twat"

not him but i'll give you some following reasons:
1. not all migrants coming to the UK are muslims, so even if migrants are going to take over (which they aren't) it wouldn't be completely muslim
2. muslim birthrates converge with that of other people over generations
3. there is no muslim political party at present, so muslims are not taking over politically as such (also consider how concentrated true power in the UK is amongst very particular people eg Eton/Oxford people)
4. muslims are quite a heterogenous group
5. as someone who lives in a city full of muslims, im starting to get the impression that a portion of muslim young people are starting to ditch their traditional cultures and even for some religion. One example might be more and more gay "muslims".
6. most stories about muslims outnumbering are not given facts, they're estimations, which may or may not be accurate. forecasting demography is not a simple business and these sorts of projects deserve a good dollop of salt.

just banged my hoy milf boss and cucked her christfag husband aha

couldnt find the one i had in mind for some reason

its from this same set though

reckon we should just split into /leftybrit/ and /rightybrit/ at this point tbqhwy lads

nice

you literally have autism

>There is, to settle Islamic family disputes and shit like that
this isn't law, these are non-binding 'legal advice' centres.
>Obviously it's got a long way to go before it even has a tiny foothold
yes very long seeing as it is not even law yet.

>Muslims become a big enough proportion of the population to have real voting sway as a unified group
firstly muslims are not a unified group at all and they're all concentrated in a select few places. secondly political power is something controlled by an elitist cabal, which it is hard to wrestle away from.

good lad, stop browsing Sup Forums, it's just an echo chamber people go to for confirmation bias. It's not a representative sample of other group's views
there is a cgpgrey video which despite him being a bit smug is very relevant to your situation called "this video will make you angry"

why is that other thread still up?

ze report button does nothing

is this the real thread

1. True - has there been any sort of comparison by religion/ethnicity for the most recent waves of migrants? Obviously there'll be lots of eastern euros in there too, but I'm still worried.
2. How many generations though?
3. I worry that they'll get to about 20% of population and then could have real voting sway, which would be a problem.
4. I know that sunnis and shias pretty much hate each other in the middle east, but is that true for diaspora in the west too? Are there any other divisions?
5. This is one thing that I do take some optimism in - maybe the west will have the same effect on them as it did centuries ago on Christianity, and weaken the dangerous theocratic element of it. So I'm happy for gay and secular Muslims to be in the west, but I don't know whether it'll ever spread, because I get the impression they're pretty much universally hated by other Muslims

yeah ignore the safe spacers

The machine is mankind's madness and disfigurement.

Hello leftypol

ze jannies! zey do nassing!

piss off

fuck off threadsplitting cunt

>but is that true for diaspora in the west too?
yes shia and sunni diaspora are against each other
>Are there any other divisions?
different schools of islam (within sunni) for example
different nationalities
different tribal/cultural clans (irrespective of religion)

these are all dividng lines for muslims.
I wouldn't worry about muslims throwing up a united front. I doubt lax cypriot turk muslims have much the same view as strict pakistani kashmiri muslims.
>hated by other muslims
to a degree, but you're seeing more muslims do things like drink or date and basically become western. dating and fraternising between sexes is even sort of common amongst religious ones (even though its banned), which suggests that they're loosening up a bit.