Even though she's terrible

Obviously the polls show a demographic story Trump can't overcome. Just democrats should know who they are electing - and who never Trump gop are supporting.

archive.is/byHZC

Other urls found in this thread:

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-new-state-department-documents-raise-more-questions-on-clinton-conflict-of-interest-reviews/
theamericanmirror.com/video-latino-radio-host-tells-hillary-familys-voting-trump
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

where is OP bump

4 dead literally whos in literally where and 18 deleted emails = 22 biggest scandals EVA.

Chinagate?

her getting money from the chinese for her husbands campaign in 1996.

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-new-state-department-documents-raise-more-questions-on-clinton-conflict-of-interest-reviews/

another good source of info

The gave them a bunch of missles technology that the Chinese promptly used to jump start their space program and anti ship theater ballistic missiles. You know the one thing or Navy is kind of scared of. She has committed actual treason. Let that sink in nice and deep.

No one fucking cares about your imaginary scandals anymore Trumpkin. Your kind has been crying wolf about Hillary for almost 8 years now. Every month you make up some other nonsense scandal...

>OHH NOO! HILLARY TOOK A VACATION! SCANDAL
>OHH NOO! HILLARY BROUGHT SOME FANCY SHOES! SCANDAL!

And every fucking time you swear she is going to jail for whatever nonsense you are bitching about.

>SUPER CEREAL THIS TIME GUYS! HILLARY IS GOING TO JAIL!

It's fucking dumb. I can't believe you guys are so fucking gullible. Hillary may not be your favorite person, but she isn't a fucking criminal. I'm gonna vote Hillary just to spite you retarded trumpkin. Hillary maybe a bitch, but at least she doesn't have an insane retarded cult like MUHH trump does.

Yeah man.

> OHH NOO! HILLARY CAUSED THE DEATH OF AMERICAN CITIZENS FROM HER NEGLIGENCE
> OHH NOO! HILLARY KEPT TOP SECRET INFORMATION ON HER PRIVATE EMAIL SERVER

Come on republidumbasses, get over it!

>but she isn't a fucking criminal
Just because she'll never be convicted, doesn't mean she isn't a criminal.

>Hillary maybe a bitch, but at least she doesn't have an insane retarded cult like MUHH trump does.
No, she just has a substantial portion of the country that'll gladly turn a blind eye to any and all crimes she chooses to commit.

why do you fucking burgers always take the bait?

I hate Hillary and her enablers, and needed an excuse to bump the thread.

I'm only voting for Trump if he promises to send her to prison when he becomes president.

/vpn fag.

Straya, if somebody doesn't take the bait, then nobody will bother making it.

Is that really a Sup Forums you want to post on?

>22 biggest scandals
>22 biggest
>22

How do you get caught doing so much dodgy shit that there's a greatest hits album for your scandals?

>4 people died because she couldn't do her job
>not a big deal

You are a huge faggot.

shit - hilldog had 22 major scandals before half of Sup Forums was born.

Trump 2016

This election is a complete disaster. I can't help but this we may pass a record for third party votes or just no-shows.

people died because she couldn't do her job

Most people believe those 4 people died because an Islamic militant gang stormed the Temporary Mission Facility and set fire to it.

Blaming this criminal act on Hillary has made me realize what a dishonest, hollow shell of a party the Republicans have become.

why cant we vote hillary to prison? I thought this was a democracy

>Latino radio host tells Hillary — his family’s voting for Trump!
theamericanmirror.com/video-latino-radio-host-tells-hillary-familys-voting-trump

>Speaking to Clinton on the phone, Santos told her, “My father’s voting for Trump because he says he can’t trust you. My mother says you’re a crook and my brother says you should go to jail.
>“How would you convince them to sit on your side of the field?” he asked.

>“Well, number one, I would ask them not to be listening to the negative attacks that have been relentless against me,” she responded.

Just don't listen to the other side!

>Implying you weren't voting Bernie or Hillary from the start

>Just because she'll never be convicted, doesn't mean she isn't a criminal.

Cons pretend they support the Constitution and Bill of Rights, but every chance they get, they throw the 4rth, 5th and 6th Amendments out the window.

Rule of law. Innocent until proven guilty.

When smear-campaign Republicans make hundreds of false accusations hoping "something will stick", it's like the boys who cry wolf. They proves themselves to be the ones we can't trust.

>muh constitution matters
>i am supporting a candidate who throws out the 1st and 2nd amendments instead

I hope all your normies end up reading that. Is WND popular at all?

Better question: How does she still have any political power?

Yeah, just like Michael Jackson was never "convicted" of being a filthy pedo or how OJ Simpson "didn't" kill his wife.