Why did brazilian music go from god-tier original music interpreted by classy educated guys to utter commercial shite...

Why did brazilian music go from god-tier original music interpreted by classy educated guys to utter commercial shite made by nu-males and stereotypical "muh voice" wimen? What happened? Explain yourselves huebros.

youtube.com/watch?v=IPENGb-FG5E
youtube.com/watch?v=FXaufpxc9pM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=srEeGyBHGAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=X1p4TerTwok
youtube.com/watch?v=m3bUU7U8oPo
youtube.com/watch?v=7agPOt1XZz8
youtube.com/watch?v=TfVB8U_3dpE
youtube.com/watch?v=bh5uaQ0xycU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Music changed everywhere in the world you autist

I'll find a way to blame the jews for this.

I find it more noticeable for Brazil tbqh

I blame AMERICA! even if they have nothing to do with this it is their fault.

Please bring bossa nova and samba's popularity back

>dictatorship is removed
>everything turns to shit
REALLY makes u tink

Samba still active. Just because funk is more popular, doesn't mean that samba isn't alive.
But about the originality, technology made foreign pop music very popular here and by the years the originality has just been decreasing and people are copying foreigners.
My favorite type of Brazilian music is rock n' roll. youtube.com/watch?v=srEeGyBHGAQ Especially punk rock, that is very diferrent from foreign one.

"A noite" is pretty good, the best one in the list

Interesting. Alas I have a hard time appreciating the use of br-pt for this style of music, although I think it's just perfect in bossa nova or MPB.

How are those genres seen nowadays? Are they still popular? Are they considered out of fashion and/or uninteresting?

United States happened.

Sertanejo is not thaaat bad.
This commercial pop music is basically trash everywhere in the world and I blame jews in São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro.

Good thing is that these are slowly replacing funk tho, which is much worse.

>Why did brazilian music go from god-tier original music interpreted by classy educated guys to utter commercial shite
That was also utter commercial shite, only you're too much of a manchild to comprehend cultural cycles.

Favelados got into music.

Also, i was probably conceived to the music of this guy:
youtube.com/watch?v=X1p4TerTwok

>uga buga é culpa dos judeus porque os gordões tetudos de um fórum me falaram

Brazil truly looks like a mixed shitty mess in any way.

Are you retarded? There's a clear difference between br music back then which had specifically emerged from the country and was culturally and geographically specific, and the shit there is today which you can find in pretty much every country in the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=m3bUU7U8oPo

That's pretty good, I enjoyed that

youtube.com/watch?v=7agPOt1XZz8

Just reminded myself how much i liked CSS.

The only samba i like are the Old ones.

The ones who are literally Favela-tier.

youtube.com/watch?v=TfVB8U_3dpE

>What happened?

I like this one
youtube.com/watch?v=bh5uaQ0xycU