DUDE IM GAY LMAO I LIKE GETTING FUCKED IN THE ASS SO I WRITE LIKE THIS:
MY ASSSS IS SO TENDER, I MET THIS BOY AT THE BAR
HIS DICK WAS FIRE, MY ASS WAS LIKE TINDER FOR THE FLAME
THEN I SAW HIM LEAVE IN HIS CAR

>black guy wearing a smiths shirt

Yeah I'm not listening to this gay shit

Im a fan. I enjoyed most of the material on the Saturation trilogy

the lyrics are literally nothing like this

I feel almost personally offended by Brockhampton. I feel, as a musically and culturally aware college student in 2017, as if their music is being SPECIFICALLY marketed towards me, or at least my demographic, and it all feels so vapid and fake. I think the problem is that they are just too trendy, and as a result of that their music doesn't stick with me at all. Their albums feel disposable and meaningless. It also feels as though it is being targeted towards people who THINK they have good music taste or THINK they know something about music because they watch Fantano or read Pitchfork, but in reality if you put on a Coil album or a Yes album around them they would react with revulsion, because it doesn't fit their ultra-fashionable instagram aesthetics. What do you guys think? Are these valid opinions?

They look like gay

they do whatever, say whatever, and dress whatever is informally pre-approved by tyler the creator

bald dude likes them so i guess theyre cool??????

I mean that sounds kinda pretentious. And you are kinda generalizing a lot of music fans here. Sure the music may be targeted to a certain demographic and surely there will be normies within the demographic but there are surely some genuine music fans that appreciate BH that may or may not even watch or read Pitchfork. Just because a group is "too trendy" doesn't mean that it is disposable or meaningless. By that logic you would also feel that way about the Beatles because there are millions of casual Beatles fans and because they were 'too trendy' for their time that their material would be bad ya know

completely true

have some really good material but most of it is meh.

I fucking hate the songs where they high-pitch their voices to sound female, it's so obnoxious and there's a lot of those.

Songs like BOOGIE and SWEET that go hard are fantastic though, they should focus more on being aggressive than the pansy shit that makes half of the saturation trilogy

my name kevin abstract, and i love eating man ass lying on my back
lick his booty and lick the crack

The SATURATION trilogy is the highest achievement in music this decade and if you disagree you're just being a problematic troll.

There good

shit

currently off limits for discussion like odd future was in 2011. give it a couple years

amazing production and lyricism. One of the only hiphop groups I listen to.

hip hop for the reddit crowd

cringecore

/thread

I like them