YOUTUBE IS RIGGING THEIR VOTE SYSTEM

Literally rigged. They added algorithms to add more likes. Pic related 2 minutes earlier

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q
reddit.com/r/youtube/comments/3roywh/youtube_deleting_dislikes_and_adding_likes_on_a/
youtube.com/watch?v=PFxFRqNmXKg
youtube.com/watch?v=x3BfEScJZ08
youtube.com/watch?v=3_tWyvnH0xY
foia.state.gov/Search/Results.aspx?collection=Clinton_Email
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

now

The video

youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q

you triggered that not everybody is le edgelord like yourself

It's not rigged you moron.

Just because the view counter isn't keeping up at the same pace as the like/dislike counters doesn't mean it's rigged.

The view counter is far more complex than you think. It runs some calculations to make sure that people aren't just spamming a video with views. It will only count "genuine" views. If you remember, it used to pause at 301 views for just this reason - their computers would be running checks to make sure any further views were genuine before counting them. The accuracy of views is incredibly important because it's how Google sells ad-space. If advertisers didn't have faith in the accuracy of the view counter, they wouldn't buy adverts on YouTube and Google would get less $$$.

Stop being such an idiot

L O L

O

L

What can you expect. They're owned by google....

but seriously? after yt crashed earlier that its like rate increased dramatically?

Pic related No. of likes atm. Near passing 120k for 10 minutes isnt shady enough?

>falling for the advertisement meme

It's all about blowing the stocks out of proportions and pushing an agenda. Advertising was always just a convenience.

Just kill yourself, jew.

They've done it before:
reddit.com/r/youtube/comments/3roywh/youtube_deleting_dislikes_and_adding_likes_on_a/
>inb4: reddit
it's all I can find

The entire network is rigging much more than just that. They shill for Hillary haaaard:

youtube.com/watch?v=PFxFRqNmXKg

fucking mass media they think they can manipulate the opinion of the layman? My goodness and the layman still trust them.

They blocked the comments, lmao.

nvm, they didn't.

And again it crashed as the like bots go wild trying to save a bit of googles reputation.

>mfw normies start to mistrust google to

Who is this jizz djin?

Youtube logged me off the instant I disliked it.

>1 post by this id

Is it just me or did they shut the video down?

the video is down for me?

There are lots of lefties in the Western world. I wish there weren't, but there are.

As I said, advertisers have to have faith in the accuracy of view numbers. Because the more views, the more they have to pay. They don't want to be shelling out if half of those views are one guy's script reloading the page over and over again.

>pushing an agenda
This is where you are wrong. The agenda is PULLED, not pushed. It's mollycoddled Western teenagers, sheltered from real life, indulged with everything they could ever want, who want to be treated like special snowflakes. So YouTube provides them with what they want, so they can cash in on the advertising revenue. YT wouldn't push it if it wasn't profitable.

stay mad SJW.

#ProudToBeAnAttackHelicopter

>YouTube provides them with what jewggle thinks they want...
Fixed it for you

Looks like they added more dislikes then likes
Also their view counters are notoriously broken. It's probably because they have to use algorithms to prevent people from using a bunch of proxies to watch videos.

Youtube as a whole just crashed

Looks like something out of skyrim

That's because it was my first post in the thread. Do you not understand how that counter works?

Basically yes. Liberalism is in demand, so that is what they supply. $$$ ensues

They disabled the comments during a brief time
they are really buthurt

This happened before with one of the Deport Racism videos. Sup Forums went nuts over it.

youtube is blocking the video from countries outside of the USA

i can comment and i'm from Chile.

not in the UK
it crashed earlier if thats what youre referring to

We use their captchas, they know its us. We are the matrix.

egoraptors wife?

where the fuck did the red coloration on the dislike side of the bar go? did they remove it to make you focus more on the likes?

It's been gone for a while AFAIK

Just Brit genes m8

Anyone know if there's a copy of this that doesn't cut the end off?

youtube.com/watch?v=x3BfEScJZ08

youtube.com/watch?v=3_tWyvnH0xY

wtf

so anonymous just literally copied that entire other youtube vid word for word...or....uh..

what

Kek I thought the same

We're getting slid. Seems related, so I'll post this here. It goes deeper.

>youtube is rigging their vote system
>definietly can't be that the views counts the moment you load the video, while most people don't vote until after they've finished it.

Never change Sup Forums.

They are only blocking it in Mudslide countries

Fuck it. I'll just post here to fight the slide and the huge influx of shills.

Anybody else think Hillary, or somebody associated with Hillary, probably had something to do with the whole #proudtobe video, and with youtube being shut down temporarily, and with the likes being artificially added to the video while YT was down?

Hear me out. We all know that Hillary's capitalized on the Orlando shooting to boost her campaign. Personally, I think that the damned thing was a false flag with a political agenda behind it to begin with, but let's say for a moment that it's not and that she just capitalized on it. In the aftermath, she's been able to sort of brand herself as the social justice/socially left candidate by aligning herself with the whole LGBTQ thing, and it seems to be working. Just watch MSNBC, if you can stomach it, and you'll see what I mean.

This, of course, is exactly what she needs. Particularly if you buy the "Donald Trump is there to ensure a Hillary victory" theory, it all makes sense, but again, let's say he's not. Either way, she and the media have wanted to frame the race, from the very beginning, as being between a socially progressive woman and a backwards, bigoted white man. Sanders got in the way of that shit, and the DNC and the media pretty much shut him down so that this could be a black-and-white thing in people's eyes again. Hillary, the first woman and the champion of social justice, versus Trump, the caricature of bigotry and everything SJW's hate.

Now, we all know that Hillary has a stranglehold on the media and that her campaign has been in direct contact with youtube and google for help getting her elected.

Seriously, just punch "google and youtube" into the refine search bar:
foia.state.gov/Search/Results.aspx?collection=Clinton_Email

(CONT)
Wouldn't it make sense for the whole #proudtobe thing, right down to the site going offline and coming back up with new code that gives two likes for every dislike, to be Hillary's or the DNC's doing? Or hell, the doing of anybody who wants her elected and is aware of the narrative they're going to use to make that happen?

Again, I think she's been wanting to ride the gay train all the way to the White House since Orlando, if not since before then, and this would just fit so well with her fucking narrative. Seriously, Obama's in the fucking video if you watched it, and he's all but publicly stated that he wants to pass the torch onto her directly.

I'm also willing to entertain the idea that this whole thing was bait to make Trump supporters look even more hateful and further her narrative that way, and that we took it. It's unlikely considering that they actually took down the fucking site and apparently wrote new code to undo the damage of the raid, though. What's more likely is that this is a win-win for her. If the video is a smash hit, then clearly she has support. If people from Sup Forums/pol shit all over it, though, then it only further paints Trump and his supporters as assholes and makes them smearable in the media.

I dunno. Please seriously entertain this thought, guys. I swear there's some kind of weird meta-narrative they're trying to weave with this.

SPREAD

The timing on when likes/dislikes are recalculated has been funky ever since they added the anti-viewbotting software.

>"So I'm manipulating search results. What difference does it make? I was going to win either way."-Hillary

>the dislikes are still growing faster that the likes
even now, there is hope for the west

It's not blocked in Sweden as far as I can tell. What are you saying?

this could easily be true

we're entering an age where leaders only have to say nice things in favor of ""marginalized"" groups to seem like good leaders

the policies dont matter, the deals dont matter, the laws dont matter, the money doesnt matter, this is the age of feelings... a president could bring his country on the verge of collapse but if he continuously makes statements for the "poor and down on their luck" he will pass into history as the best president ever

and of course supporting the poor and down on their luck would me somewhat noble, but today's "poor and down on their luck" are middle-upper class teens who people make fun of because they claim shit like being demigodsexual....

so its a win win, youre the president, it seems that youre in favor of the poor and down on their luck but not actual poor people down on their luck which would require work on your part, planning and real world money...but the nupoor and down on their lack who are spoiled teens and weirdos so all you have to do is stand on a podium and say something possitive about them once in a while, while you can be literally destroying the country in the background and noone will even notice..and if someone does he will get immediately shut down by le tolerant masses, for ever daring to imply something about such a good guy

Pay denbts, Socrates

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to make "marginalized" groups the new poor in this country. Especially if we have another economic collapse. make it look like somebody down on their luck/persecuted is being protected by motherly, loving Madam president so that people ignore how she's royally fucking us.

still cute though

It goes like this: Twitter > Facebook > Normies. You're welcome.

ts already happening m8

just look at how much shillary focuses on lgbtquhsam and islamophobia and phobias in general and how much she focuses on actual real world socioeconomic geopolitical shit

the identity politics of the left will slowly take any other "problem" of the table, and the only thing a candidate will have to do to get their vote will be to say good things about the identities the left likes and it will instantly make the candidate a "civil rights" hero

FetalAlcoholSyndrome.png

>Complain about the word cuck
>Call everyone disagreeing with you an edgy neckbeard

Dubbels standerds :DD

BTFO

I think they have some sort of system where every other dislike gives it a like. There's no way over 100,000 people are that delusional. The likes are from the 10 genderqueers featured in the video, and the rest are artificial. Nobody is buying into this narrative, google.

>"Aaaah-ha-ha-ha-ha-haaa! You're just refusing to acknowledge that the grassroots and the young people love me and really voted for me because you're spiteful and bigoted!"-Hillary

Throw in the fact that they're clearly trying to make this a one-party state, and damn, I think you've mentioned a scary fucking possibility.

On a slightly-related note, is anybody else creeped out by the whole AIDS thing being all over the media now? It seems like they're prepping people for HIV being huge in the near future.

Keep it going! We must keep the lead! Seig Heil!

Can anyone confirm this with some ooga booga proxies?

Iran, Iraq, Syria, Turkey, UAE, etc?

I wish Trump would see this. He probably expects it.

He knows. Otherwise, he wouldn't be giving the media so much fodder that plays into Clinton's narrative.
Seriously, though. Fuck google.

PLAYING MIND GAMES

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

jesus fucking christ

Lol is that a human or some expensive Mexican?

BAKANA

that's a man, baby

Or maybe normal people have no issues with trannies. Not everything is a conspiracy

>edgelord
What is this meme?

pls rate

May I remind you guys ?

run by faggots*

Is this real life?

you should know, your country's full of them
"BECAUSE IT'S 2015 GUYS"

>Liked
>Think it's post-ironic
>See flag
>He's masking his support of the LGBT behind Post-irony

>open YouTube
>see rainbow heart
>oh shit
>watch video
>instantly come here to see if we have a thread about it
>of course we do

Are they really removing hateful comments? I didn't comment but I flagged it for terrorism.

Pic somewhat related; it's from a shitty documentary about gaymers that was released on Steam about a year ago. I screencapped the tags before the Jews removed them because they were fucking hilarious.

So monkey wrench the view counter somehow?

There should be an extension to convince youtube none of your views are 'legitimate' and trick them into discarding all your data as a result.

still available in baguetteland

damn, they know the muzzies will freak out in the comment section.

For how many months will they push this shit? Until we like it?

reminder:

funny that she mentions it, but every """"""""""""empire"""""""""" run by women, was so irrelevant, that they got BTFO by every other empire