TRUMP GENERAL - MEMETIC WARFARE EDITION

Official Trump campaign website lyingcrookedhillary.com opening soon!

CLINTON SPEECH TODAY AT 10:30 EST

Text TRUMP to 88022 for important crisis updates

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Lou Dobbs 6/21/16
youtube.com/watch?v=cfiYnoQRGAs
>Trump on ABC 6/21/16
youtube.com/watch?v=PjOdhPppXY0
>Trump on Fox and Friends 6/21/16
youtube.com/watch?v=ZUs_p2Ok2G8
>Trump on NBC's Today 6/21/16
youtube.com/watch?v=KzS58HOzWe0
>Trump on O'Reilly 6/20/16
youtube.com/watch?v=dcFIp7-_WzE
>Lewandowski on CNN 6/20/16
youtube.com/watch?v=yuVhdE2I-jw
ENTERTAINMENT
>Lou Dobbs rips Paul Ryan
youtube.com/watch?v=C0wg_5EBxsg
>MADE IN FUCKIN' USA!
youtube.com/watch?v=ups4FeSuHvY
>Trump: Consistent for 30 Years
youtube.com/watch?v=opudvCqXkCU
>Trump calls Orlando Terrorist “S.O.B.”
youtube.com/watch?v=eYEi3Ec9FGc

PAST RALLIES
>Trump signing autographs in Phoenix 6/18/16
youtube.com/watch?v=kY_gzlR6Sks
>Phoenix, Arizona 6/18/16
youtube.com/watch?v=h4TDe7XVdRs
>Las Vegas, Nevada 6/18/16/
youtube.com/watch?v=6rZC3PLhbX4

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

TV/LIVESTREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com (NEW!)
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Investigate campaign donations
secure.donaldjtrump.com/donate

PREVIOUS
>78130175

Other urls found in this thread:

radiohof.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=GiHftejWSvU
youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w
youtu.be/F0nbAQm-N_4
twitter.com/EDdotSE/status/745199549002637312
twitter.com/greta/status/745594297244852224
latimes.com/nation/politics/la-na-trump-foreign-policy-team-20160407-htmlstory.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LB5YkmjalDg
washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2016/03/21/meet-the-men-shaping-donald-trumps-foreign-policy-views/
lyingcrookedhillary.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

HMMMM HMMK HMM!
THIS realy makes ONE thikn!

MAGA PLAZA

How are we doing at ignoring the obvious shills today?

Two and a half hours until the speech, woo hoo!

@78141381

Time to #feelthejohnson

Radio hall of fame is having open voting for inductees until June 30th. You can vote once for each category.

radiohof.org/

New Baked Alaska video

youtube.com/watch?v=GiHftejWSvU

@78141381
youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w

>he believes the polls

Why would he speak and hold a presser today?

>Drumpf is winning in the polls
>"HAHA TRUMP IS WINNING!! BTFO!!!"
>Drumpf is losing in the polls
>"THE POLLS DONT MATTER!!!! IM AUTISTIC!"

I guess we are kind of ignoring shills

It's on rooked Hillary and her dealings, should be good, don't miss it.

Alright guys I've been out of the loop for a few days, give me the rundown since TNN won't be showing up for a while please
Will you guys stop posting attention whores? None of the people in MAGA gear that lack a dick between their legs are doing this because they believe in it(unless they're over 40) and we all know it.
We don't need the general to be another tumblr page

reminder to vote hannity and not the kike faggage. make faggage regret sending his shills here.

>rooked
*crooked

Drop your cocks and grab your socks it's time to go to work faggots.
Maga

The polls don't matter because they're presented in a Hillary-bias, which is why she frequently polls higher than him.

That's why when Trump is higher than her, it's so amazing.

It's a response to Hillary's speech which was basically "Fuck Trump vote for me, I'll also be tough with China and here's a bunch of lies to make you hate Trump."

Go hang at reddit, Tom.

The polls have always been irrelevant
The only reason we cite them when we win is because despite the heavy bias against us we are still beating them in their rigged system

#FeelTheJohnson is going to have a townhall tonight guys.

Who here ready to witness that shitfuck?

>Hillary is winning in the polls
>"HAHA TRUMP IS PATHETIC!! BTFO!!!"
>Hillary is losing in the polls
>"THE POLLS DONT MATTER!!!! IM AUTISTIC!"

See? I can do it too.

Talking points don't work if they're so vague you can do them with both candidates. I hope shilldog isn't paying you a lot.

Ftfy chief
Only one with an actual ass

How can anybody defend Trudeau turning down aid from everybody only to import some Africans to come help months later?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA, FUCKING BILL IS RUNNING THIRD PLACE! A MAJOR PARTY CANDIDATE IS RUNNING THIRD PLACE!

DROP OUT NOW BILL, IT'S FUCKING OVER!

Technically isn't what he's doing modern slavery?

That never happens because Trump never wins.

Also,
>1 post by this id

0.05 shekels have been deposited into your account from The Trump Organization.

Fucking #based

If Perot had stayed Clinton WOULD have come in third though you idiot

Not if they have a dance session in the airport.

youtu.be/F0nbAQm-N_4

You need to pull up the actual polling document. They're releasing polls where they have built in a demographic advantage for the Democrats. The most recent one is a 6% Democrat demographic advantage. The one where she wins by 12% asked something like 1200 Democrats, 700 Republicans, and I don't remember how many Independents what they think.

They're incredibly manipulative.

Good morning!

>dead even in may
>suddenly just completely tanking out
>hillary keeps rising

What the fuck happen.

Its over for Drumpf. The AP is actually looking to call the election for Hillary soon, if Trump drops another few points... just based on the poll numbers.

twitter.com/EDdotSE/status/745199549002637312

Guys, what did Trump mean by this?

That didn't answer my question. Fuck off retard.

Perot was a good goyim, he was controlled opposition and getting to be too powerful.

He was obsessed with getting Bush out of office, but really he could have saved us. He kinda fucked his campaign up good.

Somebody go get a leaf blower, or at least a fucking rake.

The White House would be a downgrade for Trump.

LOL

Drumpf is broke!!! His campaign is basically over because he can't raise any money. Even Hillary has more many than Drumpf. He will have to quit the race and sell his business when he goes bankrupt for the 5th and final time.

1postbyid only works if it's an established thread, it's 7am and this general has ~25 posts averaging one post every 3-4 minutes.

Also Quinnipac has been outed as doing targeted polling in Pennsylvania asking Trump related questions and using it as proof that Trump is unfavorable as a whole.

>78142489
Time to #FeelTheJohnson

Why can't half you trolls spell properly?

They change shit to avoid filters

>half you

hmm

YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU HAVE TO DO, GO LADS

twitter.com/greta/status/745594297244852224

Fuck the polls, vote what you want

This desire to be on the "winning team" is an incredibly stupid thing to base your vote on

I didnt want to be "that guy" that points out the pink elephant in the room but I guess Ill have to be. These threads have become painfully slow, pointless, and quite frankly a breeding ground for cancer/anime. 50 posts in an hour, seriously?

We had a good run guys, truly we did, but the time has come to close these threads down, the general election isnt even for 6 more months, as they say, all good things must come to an end.

OP, when this thread reaches the 300 post limit do not make a new thread, thank you in advance

-honorary mod

It's a demoralizing affect to see your candidate down. That doesn't stop me but you would be surprised how quick some people are to give up on a cause.

> Conduct a random phone poll
> More respondents are Democrats than Republicans
> Democrats have won last two presidential elections
> Democrats are poised to retake both chambers of Congress
> All polls have roughly the same ratio of Democrats to Republicans

You guys are joking, right?

There are more democrats than Republicans. They've brought in 30 million of them under Obama, you didn't really think you ever had a chance, right? Illegals will vote dem, every open House seat and contested Senate race in the southwest will go to them, and Clinton will carry Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada, and Texas in landslides.

The time where democracy worked for everyone is gone. You had one chance with 2008, you ran a senile neocon, and now little African prince has imported all the voters and violent thugs he needs to stay in power for ever and ever.

This just came in the mail!!! MAGA!

> Buying knockoffs

I wonder how much Clinton has raised from cheap Trump supporters by selling chinese-made Trump gear for $5 less than the real campaign-funding products from Trump's actual website

DRUMPF!!!!!

LOL

HIS NAME USED TO BE DRUMPF!!!

Reminder that Trump is going to be arrested and charged with Hate Speech / Disturbing the Peace if he ever mentions Radical Islamic Terrorism again on the campaign trail.

I don't disagree that those states will probably go to clinto-
>Texas
Yeah, spot the shill.

If the destruction of the world was about to happen and the only way of stopping it would be to vote democrat Texas would still vote Republican.

I...I just can't support anyone who had a ridiculous name. Looks like I'm now a Hillary Artillery.

latimes.com/nation/politics/la-na-trump-foreign-policy-team-20160407-htmlstory.html

Why are you supporting someone who's advised by quacks? No wonder he sounds so retarded lmao

The thing is, there are more independents than democrats

The easiest measure of a polls accuracy is to ask the simple follow-up question of who did you vote for in the previous election?

Some poles do this. If they are truly sampling a random number of people, then the answer to the following question will most likely correlate closely with the outcome of the previous election.

But they don't. Even using this metric in the polls where the data is available, there is a built-in demographic Advantage for the Democrats.

The rest of your statements are all baseless conjecture.

>finger snapping intensifies

Daily reminder that Drumpf is a rasict.

>click
>click
>click

Wow the tide is turning, as indicated by all the recent polls, everyone is turning on Trump, look at all the anti Trump people in this thread, including meme. Sorry Drumpf, you flip flopped one too many times and now I flip flopped my vote, ImWithHer.

All great people. Terrific article for Trump.

>Drumpf
you making fun of his heritage? that can be considered racist by some
you're stupid as fuck
it's almost funny how Trump haters are too stupid to realize that

>flip flopped
hello, this shit again?
same time every day

>both chambers of congress

top kek m8, Democrats have been shit at that House game for a while now.

>tfw no longer capable of differentiating between irony and sincerity

So you're saying there's been no illegal immigration and they won't vote.

Or those are real issues, but they just magically won't impact the election because that would go against what you want?

You can't have your happening and still win. Either the system is rigged against you, or the system isn't rigged.

sit back and relax user

do you like huey lewis and the news?

youtube.com/watch?v=LB5YkmjalDg

Anyone got the screencap of all the dead people who spoke out against Trump?

Did you even read the article? They all have shit reputations or are unknown. One of them is even a recent college grad who lists a credential as being on the model UN at school

washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2016/03/21/meet-the-men-shaping-donald-trumps-foreign-policy-views/

BLOOMBERG:
>Half of Bernie Sanders supports will abandon Clinton, evenly split between Trump and Johnson.

>wapo

Ive lost track of how many times has flip flopped

-flip flopped on HB1
-flip flppped on Muslim ban
-flip flopped on guns
-flip flopped on Corey Lewansowski

There are so many, what else did he flip flop on? I lost count

did you know that group was banned from Trumps campaign?

Hey cunts, what is the impact of Trump on Brexit and vice-versa, I know the pommy cunts will be more affected by yank dickmongering but what will be impact of a remain win on Trump chances?

Because trump was so buttblasted about them? Also this is before trump had his tantrum

Not an argument. everything in the article is factual

>a remain win on Trump chances?

remain won't win

her name is Rodham?

you're 2 days late, that was the morning of tag team flip flop posting by multiple countries, where are your buddies?

there may be introduced bias if they've had issues

Don't forget he's also a cuck

>I would love my daughter to date a black man!

insha'allah

>CNN actually pushing the third party candidate

What else is new?

They've stepped up the assault on Donald lately.

is there something you dislike about trump? you seem to be taking things rather personally

nice trips

this guy gets it

Get ready, it's about to happen...

>lyingcrookedhillary.com/

Can someone explain to me why people even bother posting these here, they don't convert people to Hillary, if anything it makes casual thread viewers think the oppositions talking points are "raceest" "jon stewart is smart people show" and "drump name lol"

It doesn't even annoy me anymore, it's the equivalent of getting pop up ads.

All it makes me to is tweak my adblock.

the entire population of Texas is composed of people that think exactly like Eric Cartman patrolling the border. The amount of illegal immigration from 2012 to 2016 would have to be so large in order to reach the equivalency of that demographic that it would look like the wall scene of World War Z. The Sheriffs in Texas are so sensitive to that kind of stuff they would turn into Right Wing Deathsquads if the illegal immigration turned that bad. There's been illegal immigration but not to the extent that the population of Texas just doubled with hispanics.

Really soon?
It almost feels like christmas

The Leave/Trump supporters are going to have the same dilemma, once they step into that voting booth their conscience will kick in and ask "are you really a racist bigot?" and many if not most will come to their senses and give an astounding "NO Im not!" And either vote Hillary/Leave or not vote at all.

I have confidence in the people that we will do the right thing.

So ask yourselves Trump/Leave voters, are you REALLY a racist bigot?

> Entire thread is pointless unsubstantiated complaining
> Anyone who says anything negative about Trump or even suggests things aren't going perfectly is yelled at and implied to be getting paid to post
> Anyone who suggests anything the OP and his co-posters disagree with is inundated with reports and "fuck off, shill" posts
> Even memes that aren't from "approved" content producers are called out and deleted from the OP
> Only gushing support and optimistic predictions from a small group of fringe conservatives are allowed

Do you want another Sanders4President? Because this is how you get a Sanders4President. Part of winning is identifying weaknesses and adapting. Sanders supporters couldn't do that because they got sucked into the narrative and refused to compromise their own beliefs with reality -- that Sanders needed to be less crazy and pander a little more to the center if he actually wanted to win. Now high school is out and all the edgy kids who played the persecuted victimized Trump supporters are posting on their ebin secret meme forum... and acting just like all the petulant little Sanders supporters, obsessing on how great Trump is and how evil everyone else is and totally failing to understand that politics is about winning, not being right.

Anyone with a brain can see this is an uphill battle for Trump. That's fine, he's good at uphill battles. But insisting he's already winning and every criticism or suggestion is evil and slander doesn't magically make them go away and stop being true. Trump needs to get his message out to moderates, it's a message many of them believe already, but he actually needs to get them to identify with him rather than the status quo.

>they don't convert people to Hillary

All they say is negative shit about Trump, several times I have asked for 1 good policy reason to for the cunt over Trump, they never even try to answer.

what Sup Forums extension allows you to block posters by country?

>Illegals will vote dem
funny stuff

>shilling for the gun grabber

Fuck off trumpkin

Why vote for Hillary? Experience.

Don't listen to this bitter faggot

Hannity was to afraid to embrace Trump until the very end, Savage knew the truth from day one

We should reward loyalty.