What do you think about the next president of Turkey?

What do you think about the next president of Turkey?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Az89e0KPoyg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

friendly white grandpa

all heil new reis

You posted wring pic. Here is your madame president

Sinan is way better than Meral at least he's not pro USA

being pro usa is not inherently wrong, i believe we can gain much from usa desu. its just our politicians can not somehow manage proper politics.

He is not even sunni. He has no chance against erdogan. Into le trash he goes.

Turkey needs Gulen

you need a big fuck you, gtfo or i ll chop your head of and fuck your neck

I used to think Erdogan and Assad were the same people. Sorry turkbros

>implying erdogan isn't going to install a dictatorship to destroy the kurds before your election

Hail Sinan

chp and saadet coalition when

this meme needs to die, erdoggo gets shit load of votes from k*rds why would he kill one of his most reliable vote base?

?

erdoğan is the best thing that ever happened to kurds and vice versa
kys

All of erdogans alternatives will destroy them. Erdogan at least loves iraqi kurds

is this the power of turkish propaganda? he calls all kurds terrorists and directly supports the group fighting a war against them. not to mention occupying rightful kurdish clay in syria
>implying

>Being this retarded
If all Kurds actually were against Erdogan we would be ruled by HDP you dumbass

Luv 2 see people who have watched Trump for years and the Republicans for decades, but they also somehow have no idea how akp works

kurds fucking LOVE erdoğan and vote for him every election AND force their family members (all got big families) to prove they voted for him via phone camera
you literally have no idea how any of this works go watch more seeker daily and shit like that

explain it

does it have to do with neo-pan-islamism?

if kurds weren't against erdogan then why do they continue to keep killing members of your government?
youtube.com/watch?v=Az89e0KPoyg

>Being this retarded
Get a trip so i can filter you

Al bab and jarablus had always arab majority like manbij, tel abyad and tel rifat. The second raqqa op ends we will destroy them. soon pyd meme will end.

no idea but considering the fact that erdoğan gave them all they wanted & more, it's not a surprise they vote for him
>thinking all kurds blindly support pkk
go watch videos where erdoğan holds rallies in kurdish cities

is diyarbakir a kurd city or is it mixed or does it depend on where you go in the city

are kurds like just rural people or do they have their own big cities and industry and shit that could justify their independence

diyarbakır used to be a turkish majority city up until we took kurdish refugees when saddam gassed them
after that they multiplied like rats and often bullied turks into migration towards ankara or istanbul
quickly they reached majority in diyarbakır & surrounding areas

kurdish majority regions here have no industry, people are all backward religious nuts who honor kill women for sport (there even is a tradition in van where they drown girls in the lake who don't marry their arranged husbands) and worse, when government tries to bring education, health and infrastructure, pkk bombs them because they're """turkish imperialism"""
they tortured and killed a school teacher couple of months ago, it was big news here

why? can't deal with the fact that kurds don't want to be a part of your country that has actively suppressed them and other minorities for 100's of years?
good luck
the usa is literally using you as a road to give supplies to the kurds, and they won't go down without a fight
indeed, most kurds don't want to affiliate with pkk since you people probably genocide anyone who does so

KEK
no

I thought erdogan turned the country into islamic dictatorship

shoo mutt

if i was a kurd i'd suck erdoğan's cock for sport
you are so full of "muh ebil genoside luving turks" you cannot see things objectively
go cry on r/scw or something, i'm done giving you (you)s

he did

beer is 7 lira
pack of cigarette is 10 lira
35cl J&B is 65 lira

thats fucking expensive bruh just imagine one day you wake up and beer is 7 dollars

They should fight its the point. Otherwise we cant send them to stone age.

ERDOGANIM
COK
YASA

>muh cigarettes
>muh alcohol
underage/gavatb8

dont act like the only expensive things are cigarretes or alcohol

How long have you not eating red meat?

He'll die before he'll get to be the president with that attitude.

KARAMOLLAOĞLU IS THE TRUE REDPILL

>implying there is an objective viewpoint to be had
just saying m8, you can't expect a minority to like the country they are living in when all you do is suppress and kill them. the fact the pkk is even a thing says quite a lot
ha

>beer is 7 dollars
unironically is here kek

>implying alcohol is the only expensive thing
vaxxxxxxxxxx

beer is around the equivalency of $7 here

and also cigarette pack here is 7 gbp which is around 33 TL

lol lots of people around here find old cigarettes on the floor and take the tobacco out and roll up new fags

is that being due to brexit is a meme or is there truth to it?

after brexit a lot of shit went up in price

every holiday when I go to Turkey it is actually a paradise in terms of cost

a packet of crisps is around 2 quid here now, used to be really cheap, only 50pence

2quid = 9TL btw

Beer was 1.5-2 liras 10 years ago. It was 2 dollars back then and it still is 2 dollars due to fucked up currency.
Stop crying or brew your own beer its not that hard

His head is really round.

*teleports behind you*

it's all fun and games until you realize that guy is actually your mayor

ehm

Thats what im doing actually

I brew my own rakı and its fucking good

giant fucking meme
what happened to şart in mart?

how do I brew my own rakı

you have to be 21 to buy spirits in the uk and my mums dad died from it so she doesn't want me drinking it

you need various ingredients like sugar, grape
molasses etc.
metariels you can found on regular market
but the most important ingredient is anise oil. thats main ingredient

and some complicated embodiments that i cant explain here

but im sure you can found it on google or youtube how to do it perfect