driving around auckland

what was I laughing at again?
oh yes, that mentally challenged irishman

hello nigger

correct but doesn't roll off the tongue as well

cute boyz (use your imagination)

Recycle this thread later x

Fush n Chups

it actually fucking disgusts me that there are people posting here who are so new that they don't know about kev

if you've been here for less than 2 years AT LEAST, fuck off

ring ring

his name is Kevin Boyle and he's an unfortunately sad Irish man who deals with cold weather

Luv me sum fush n chups

all 80 million of them?

>this is a 10/10 in bongland

Anyone else find it kind of sad that /brit/ is such a central part of their life

hello?

hmm helo

prime minister selfie... me in my rented flat on downing street... teddy's always got the swiper... don't mess me about sunshine

1.City
2.Arsenal
3.Chelsea
4.Manure

18. Swansea
19. West Ham
20. Huddersfield

reposting it. find a flaw. all objective observations. i am a Milton Keynes Dons fan so i have no bias

i have a recurring paranoia that if i was somehow successful in moving to NZ, getting NZ citizenship and abandoning my british citizenship leaving me purely a citizen of NZ, I'd still be considered less of a Kiwi than someone of chinese descent who happened to be born in Palmerston North.

How much weight do I need to get rid off?

40 pounds?

gonna paint a wagon
gonna paint it fine
gonna use oil-based paint
cause that wood is pine

*licks yer nipples*

> i am a Milton Keynes Dons fan

*continues laughing*

you'd be all fish and fries or some shit

hello

well yea they were born and raised in NZ

hello

youtube.com/watch?v=u9QjeJw8AX0

STOP!

the person below is a crypto-yank

MENTIONED

On the occasion of the three-hundredth anniversary of Martin Luther's nailing of his ninety-five theses , about 500 Protestant German students agreed to organize a "national festival" at the Wartburg.

Many people were bitter about dreams of German national unity shattered after the 1815 Congress of Vienna.

The red, black, and gold flag they waved was selected as the official national colors of the German flag in 1919, and again in 1949.

The event itself was also used as a justification for the Carlsbad Decrees of 1819, which were aimed at quelling a growing sentiment for German unification.

palmie mentioned

Why the fuck are you an mk Dons fan lol
Also no way West ham are getting relegated

Be nice to each other x

fush and chups brew

is it our year?

youtube.com/channel/UCl90QaGpYJEq61EhuhGzfsQ/videos
>he got rid of almost all of them
what gives

peter cushing lives in whitstable
i have seen him on his bicycle
i have seen him buying vegetables
peter cushing lives in whitstable

wtf faceapp has removed the blackface feature

bet it was those bloody lefties again

Qt Fushnchups

but it's not fair, they're a chink while i'm of exactly the same lineage as the majority-european population.
(not even Sup Forums about this, it's just weird that a British colony can view those of British descent as foreigners, even if they've lived there for decades, simply by birth.)
fucked up my example a bit though, my go-to is a hong-konger who moved there as a baby (but was born in HK.)

i'm even more paranoid about the australians, partially because i've only met one australian who wasn't chinese.

West Ham is going down. they struggle to be a team and they got three more pricks. Biliç won't even see 2018 as West Ham manager mate. trust me

I think they're just private

*yaaaaaaawn*
Oh i know

hello me in the future

Nah, they're woefully mismanaged but they've got a way better team than 19th

nonce

youtube.com/watch?v=-LkFN54_Wxc

youtube.com/watch?v=DOM0vegVIEA
love that accent

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=YmQlBfxh4Us

helo do u lik tea?

poo a'brewin bigly tbqh ngl la

they shouldve blacked gordon ramsay on the app

yea but if a random lot of kiwis sat down in a pub reminiscing about NZ you'd be lost while the kiwis talked about kids shows they used to watch or whatever they used to do as a kids as kids down their equivalent to grimsby arcade and picking up a 'netto from the paki shop
yea we have a lot of deep ties but it's a different country and culture

are jaffa cakes really good?

Yeah

the only funny thing this grim shut-in ever did was take a picture of himself walking toward a camera

everything else seems to be just boring and of below average intelligence

>tfw unironically enjoy lloyd george's sauce

Damned good tune all the same

at what age am i allowed to wear a flat cap

i want to fulfil my stereotype

poo and pee and havin a wee

t. northern peasant

QT

GOOLD?

youtube.com/watch?v=z1655dTsYTQ

youtube.com/watch?v=kz99xXhbpXQ

tune

>t. northern peasant

yeah but it's not fair i don't want to be british it's shit.
also (in the spirit of bizarre hypotheticals) i bet they'd entertain someone born in NZ who moved to britain at 3 with their parents to work, but kept citizenship and came back after graduating secondary, but again reject me on the basis of birth (even though functionally the one born in NZ and I have the exact same number of memories of growing up in NZ: bugger all.)

though i guess due to parentage they'd have a twinge of the eecsent.

retirement

>lefties
they have no power without a Jewish master to allow it to happen

These are my favourite podcasts

What do you lads like?

is there such a thing as upper working class lads? not sure where I be fittin on the ol' scalearoonie

me

amusing myself

Just been listening to Sam Harris's recently

same, one of the best in english

pair of wankers you lot aye right mates cheers luv *chuffs a pint*

The Official Podcast, except every episode where they have an outside is objectively worse

me on the left

oh yea thats a bit shit
generally a lot of these visa citizenship and passport type things are reciprocal (we do it to you, you do it to us) regardless of historical ties or whatever

huz it sank un?

don't like dogs, children, normies, and a good deal of women. how fucked am I lads

drumpf is literally kim jong un

How come one person possibly listen to let alone enjoy this much football and sport discussion?

This is literally like 10-15 hours a week of football/sport discussion

The Swiss had taken control of Milan (for France the gateway to Italy) after their victory at the Battle of Novara (1513).

In response, 21 year old Francis of France hauled 72 huge cannons over new-made roads over the Col d'Argentière, a previously unknown route.

Francis was in his tent, trying on a new suit of armor, when scouts reported the coming of the Swiss. He quickly sprang into action, commanding the foremost lancers in the French army (and perhaps Europe).

Furious French cavalry charges, often led by the young king himself, succeeded time and again in throwing back Swiss gains.

“I have vanquished those whom only Caesar vanquished” was printed on the medal King Francis ordered struck to commemorate the victory.

Considering the battle his most cherished triumph, Francis requested that he himself be knighted on the battlefield, in the ancient style.

France offered the Swiss "perpetual peace". The "Perpetual Peace" was broken only during the French Revolutionary Wars in 1798.

wonder if the new european would pay me for glurged out articles talking about the 1975 referendum

just want money, that's all i care about.

do you like pints?

you can find your type of girl and live without having a kid or a pet dog desu

anyone up for a half pint

what a tragic board
almost makes Sup Forums look good

cahn eat your ghost chups

pints and some cocktails

full of cold lads

been necking 'sips and 'zade, snorting 'fed, gobbing 'oothers and snotting like a filipina on an aussie's salami

installing the new android update

Only weak people get colds