The absolute state of the negro felon league

>the absolute state of the negro felon league

Other urls found in this thread:

boston.cbslocal.com/2017/07/27/survey-national-anthem-protests-top-reason-for-nfl-ratings-drop/
sportingnews.com/nfl/news/nfl-tv-ratings-dropoff-protests-colin-kaepernick-49ers-boycott-fans-espn-cbs-nbc-fox/23puzjzpkl1v15rv3sixi112m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying anyone cares with nfl anymore

7-1

I mean it is the Chiefs, can you blame people for not watching

Everyone's tired of the cheatriots.

Everyone knows about that though.

expect down ratings throughout this season. that super bowl was just too much for some people. it was like someone hitting you over the back of the head with a baseball bat right before you're about to cum.

Thursday night football was a mistake.

>the NFL is f-finished

>negro felon league
kek'd

>bloated ad sales and tv contracts from 5 years ago somehow mean people still love watching the stale product now

it's been on the down for a while now, you can even feel a drastic decline here on the board

Pats bandwagon is emptier than their stadium desu

imo the problem is they don't let players play the game anymore, there's too many bullshit flags and punishments if you even look at somebody the wrong way. I don't feel like I'm really going to miss anything if I don't watch a big match because any big play other than a TD will get reversed so I might as well just check the score and watch the highlights after.

even TDs get reversed because of the monumentally retarded rules and clueless refs. Moments that used to be clear catches now take 15 minutes to review and are found to have "not enough evidence" because the foot was down for only .014 seconds instead of .14 or something insane like that. It's been like this for a decade or more now, and it is finally starting to wear down even the most diehard fans.

>Texas
>Florida

lmao look at these uncle toms

I'm amazed that the NHL is so close to the NBA, I thought hockey was a fringe sport. Also why isn't there PGA golf?

are you sure you know what that term means?

The Pats have never been a particularly huge ratings draw despite what you might think. Their fans are usually much younger and more likely to stream games, and they don't seem to pull a lot of "Hate" viewers either.

The Cowboys completely crush the Pats at attracting viewers. The Packers seem to do better as well.

is racism a possible answer?

patriots are top 3 in NFL ratings

Is it damage control?
We talk about the first game of long awaited NFL, starring reigning World Champs, not about baseball game #1347

>CFL not even on par with MLS

JUST

its probably because the texas and florida fans couldn't watch the games. and all the other fans that from places the hurricanes destroyed.

Is NFL that huge in Haïti and Saint-Martin?

All it takes is for advertisers to realize people don't want to watch commercials for 3 hours in a row, and it will all crumble down

Last year the Pats couldn't shake the ratings malaise that the league as a whole experienced. The Cowboys were the only team that seemed to be immune to it and broke multiple ratings records last year.

There's a reason that NYG-DAL has become as regular on the first Sunday night as Detroit playing on Thanksgiving. As a Giants fan I hate it, but I get it.

What

probably not there but if houston and miami weren't watching, that alone would make a huge dip in viewers.

>Patriots dont draw
That was true in the early to mid 2000s, thats not the case now though

Die hard fans pay more so it makes up for the lack of casuals

They cant even fill their stadium you dumb avocado

>Start a game at "8:30pm"
>Gameplay actually begins around 8:45
>On a weeknight
>WHY WONT ANYONE WATCH OUR FOUR HOUR GAME!?!?!?!

The Cowboys were a trainwreck in 2015 and completely turned it around last year of course their ratings jumped up despite everyone else going down

People are getting sick of the relentless liberal media drumbeat and being told they're Nazis for voting for Drumpf, shit like Bob Costas and all the focus on the kneeling players just makes everyone tune out.

AFC football is fucking boring. The same exact teams make the playoffs year after year.

teams don't give 2 shits about filling their stadiums up because they share the majority of their ticket revenue

Patriots had like 2 SNF games last year
boyz had like 7

every boyz SNF is top 10 in ratings

>he still believes this
Roger, posting on an anonymous imageboard isn't going to help damage control efforts.

>Be American sports league
>Show ass every 10 seconds
>Make more money than enjoyable euro leagues with no breaks because Amerifats don't complain

Uncle Tom is what blacks call other blacks when they don't buy into the hivemind

The NFL ratings decline is a meme. The election was the reason for the drop last year. NFL Ratings bounced right back to normal after in ended.

The opener did poorly because there are millions of people in Texas and Florida that couldn't watch the game.

>more revenue means a better product
amerijew, if you show an ad every two seconds, ofcourse you make more money. sweetie.

When teams start going up for sale I'll believe the NFL decline meme - particularly if someone like Dan Snyder puts their team on the market.
Before we see a team or two up for sale, any "decline" talk is posturing from parties with a stake of some sort, particularly soccer people trying to gain market share.

>ignore all trends and data indicating something
>wait until it is dreadfully obvious and too late to recoup losses to believe in it
this is good business practice, user, glad we had an expert around to disperse such knowledge.

how long have they been doing the thursday meme for the opening game?

What happenend in 2009?

I fucked your mom

there is soo many shit going on these days that i personally barely knew it was about to start, it was not in my mind

football is so fucking stupid. who gives a fuck about? only mouth breathing retards

lol the PL earns triple that now

I bet since that one CTE guarantee report from a while back moms aren't letting their kids sign up for or watch football anymore.

>Show ass every 10 seconds
God bless America

Soccer is gaining momentum in the US.
You sons will be playing soccer, black man.

What is their excuse now? Hurricanes? Isn't football on three or four days of the week? I don't know how they could claim the Presidential debate every week or two hurt ratings.

>even more pacy negros
After black americans kill Fußball which sport will you gentleman migrate too?

>b-but Kaepernick was the pwoblem
That league is filled with conservaturd dickheads. Many of the owners donated to the Trump campaign. Fuck that piece of shit league.

>more likely to stream games

It's 2017, how can they not count streamers in ratings? Aren't games also streamed on TV apps, so they have to have a subscription? I know Amazon has some viewing rights. I liked that pic of the guy recording his phone streaming a game with a camera with it hooked up to the TV.

I'm surprised Liberals love supporting millionaires running and throwing a ball. Ironically they think they work for those millions while CEOs don't.

>The election was the reason for the drop last year.

Debates were maybe once a week, football is on three or four times a week.

I'm not surprised that a cuckservative thinks everything is a liberal conspiracy and doesn't understand capitalism

Pretty sure Orange County, CA invented soccer.

Too many commercial breaks and constant stopping between plays.

What conspiracy, retard? Liberals only care about football because some black is protesting and now it's another reason to complain about racism because no team wants to sign him.

>80% ads
W-Woah who would have thought

The decline in ratings has nothing to do with politics and everything to do with the fact that the NFL puts out an inferior product.

The telecast is downright unwatchable with commercials every couple of minutes and every play offset by five minutes of the refs conferring making a normal regular season game the game take nearly four hours.
The NFL is trying to make the game friendlier for fantasy players by outlawing defense.
The NFL's ruleset is completely ambiguous to the point where no one ever knows what the fuck a catch is anymore.

On top of that, the NFL goes out of its way to be a year-round product, which of course, makes people get a little tired of football. When there was no talk about football through winter, spring and summer, when it finally came around, you'd get excited.

And finally, football couldn't keep growing forever. Eventually, it had to find its ceiling.

does this include streamers?

>The telecast is downright unwatchable with commercials every couple of minutes and every play offset by five minutes of the refs conferring making a normal regular season game the game take nearly four hours.

Why did it take so long though? Hasn't that been happening for decades? What fags actually enjoy half time shows? Isn't the Super Bowl now a pop concert with a game before and after?

Atl native and falcons fan here, I'll be supporting my birds tomorrow but I see and feel your point

No, if you watch a telecast from even ten years ago, it's very different and feels faster-paced.

Watching the refs chat about a potential holding on a meaningless 3 yard run from the 45-yard line, or watching them agonize over whether something was a bobble or a football move is nigh-intolerable.

Even though the telecasts started getting longer and longer there was always a threshold at which point it became intolerable.

The natural length of a pro football game is three hours. 1pm to 4pm. If it goes to 4:05...ok. If it goes to 4:10...come on guys, finish up. If it goes to 4:15...fuck, I want to watch the 4pm game....wait! NO, don't fucking switch now! The game was tied at the two minute warning, why the FUCK did you switch away?!

>what is redzone?

I think some of it has to do with soccer getting more popular as well. My local MLS team has every game on over-the-air TV and the Premier League will have a game or two on over-the air TV every weekend. I don't remember that happening 10 years ago.

It's something that the average viewer does not have.

It's something that plebs who only like touchdowns and fantasyfags watch.

fantasy football started blowing up

If all that flag waving and salutes to >our brave servicemen and flyovers is what liberal usa looks like i shudder to think what a proper right wing america would look

>Blacks make up majority of league
>viewers diminish

Geee I wonder why.

The NFL did research into this and the response was overwhelmingly because football fans being sick of the flag protest

I bet Goodell hates niggers and leftists so much right now

>The NFL did research into this and the response was overwhelmingly because football fans being sick of the flag protest

link your source

Have your spoon feed little bitch boy

boston.cbslocal.com/2017/07/27/survey-national-anthem-protests-top-reason-for-nfl-ratings-drop/

I watched the box scores on nfl com the whole game, same thing right?

That would just prove how little people cared about the sport if they let a silly thing like that turn them off the game

>the response was overwhelmingly because football fans being sick of the flag protest

>Of those that watched fewer games, 26 percent cited the national anthem protests as the reason they watched less, while 24 percent cited either the NFL’s off-field problems with domestic violence or its issues with the pace of TV broadcasts.

hmm?

Did you even read that article?

Of the survey group, 12% said they watched less football.
Of those who watched less 26% said it was the anthem thing, 24% cited the domestic violence problem or the shitty broadcast.

So first of all, it was a JD Power survey, not the NFL "doing research" (whatever the fuck that means) and "overwhelming" actually translates to a quarter of a tenth of the football viewing public.

people are tired of niggers being nigs

the protests and like this nu-male just proved niggers beating their wives

Keep being in denial cuck boy

sportingnews.com/nfl/news/nfl-tv-ratings-dropoff-protests-colin-kaepernick-49ers-boycott-fans-espn-cbs-nbc-fox/23puzjzpkl1v15rv3sixi112m

so you didn't read the article before posting it?

Why do modern niggers fuck up EVERYTHING they touch?

It's too bad, it was a cool game: high scoring, big plays, constant fuck-ups nipping at both team's progress.

Lack of fathers. Low IQ. Coddling from liberals. Victim culture. Welfare.

Rich white men vs poor black boys. Also support varies dramatically by region

what is that, a giant oompa loompa?

>biggest super bowl story in years with falcucks choking
>so hyped to see this rematch!
>lol fuck that lets put the chiefs instead xD
What did you expect?

The NFC South isn't playing the AFC East. There is no rematch.

This. Everyone is ignoring the answer

The chiefs are easily the most uninteresting and forgettable team in the nationwide handegg league

Except for the league was way down last year so being down from that is a problem.

Good. It's time for this sport to go. Until they fix the refball and constant commercials I dont give a single fuck about this sport

it is a shitty dumb sport that is more enjoyable when amateurs play it