Why are Indians so creepy?

Why are Indians so creepy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shitty race, shitty culture.

uncanny valley

They aren't taught to not rape or to not engage in domestic violence.

i meant how they act not how they look. they seem to act more rapey, weird, and socially autistic/ignorant than other groups of people

cuz they dont learn about sex from an earlier age.
so they grow up to be horny manchild.

Y'all just jealous we are the ALPHAS of the world. Blacks and White Men are so 90's. DEAL WITH IT.

STAY MAD, FAGGOTS!
Go cry into your pillows, LULZ

Because they mostly have a mustache, ugly af, and always wear sandals.

It's a poor shithole with over a billion people so human life has no value. Fucking cows are more valued there. Young people are not allowed to date or have sex before their parents arrange a marriage for them. So you have horny would-be-rapists everywhere.

Wow, my parents wouldn't have allowed me to hire call girls when I was in high school

Italians can't afford anything, let alone "call-girls" which these women ARE NOT. The salt level in your comment is off the scale, fuckboy!

>Italians.

Thats a Mexican flag ya prick.

It's true, tho.
Indians are so weird.
The first time I interacted with Indians was in this app called Candid.
Indians are always horny. They're creeps.
Not all of them, of course. But a good chunk.

Mexicans/Italians, both are trash! Just like you BURGER!

Are you a grill? Actually, why am I even asking this, of course you aren't. KYS!

You idiots know those are spam bots right? NO ONE talks like that. And secondly, it's fucking Facebook - any troll can make multiple accounts and have free reign to do whatever.

I can feel your anger.

it's unbelievable how many of them act like this unironically.
Sad!

t. kushwaha punit

>canada
>the northern province of usa

Indians here are all either fobs who work in convenience stores or doctors/engineers and I've never got creepy vibes at all

Nah, that's Pajeet

Indians are the niggers of Asia.

Indians seems to be very ansious, at all times.

"Rape", yet these bitches gave birth and are happy raising beautiful families. Go eat a nuke, bitch!

Failed state Mexico, their own army can't handle common criminals, and are nothing more than a bootstrap for America, is talking shit about another country/ethnicity. HILARIOUS /s

Marital rape doesn't exist. So if they rape, and then marry, it's okay.

Kill yourself

Prove me wrong then, faggots. Youtube, various dating websites/forums, Twitter, etc. are constantly showing White Women (and all other ethnicity) prefer Alpha Indians - stay mad, bitches!

After you, emo W-trash!
I'm sure you can borrow your mom's razor blade to slash yourself. DO IT. No one will care when your miserable corpse is rotting away.

>canadian poo-in-loo
is this you? srs
youtube.com/watch?v=t8-4GVmA-Ys

Indian and a leaf. Is there a worse punishment in the world?

Quit getting mad at others because of your 3 inch penis. Its not their fault, nigger.

I don't know but the pedophile mustaches don't help.

Yeah he could have been an American. Nice dubs.

Arabs are ten times as creepy though.
It's not Indians raping women in Sweden and the UK.

Indian grooming gangs seem to stay in India, over here they are another shitty immigrant group, but not an immigrant group that is so shitty that it feels like it needs to rape everything in sight.

>pajeet
>not some random canuck

I don't think Arabs are actually doing that either, Jimmie.

He's LARPing Pajeet at any rate

The one picture of Sikhs with call girls

meh, at least we have modern sanitation

happy birthday rakesh

helo very sexy lady naked good sex

Canadian Indians are probably the most pathetic in the west. I was friend with one in hs and all he wanted is white girls and they would always turn him down. He was the type to say he was Anglo and not Indian. Talking about "we won the war against the French" and shit like his ancestors were british. Wonder what he's doing now lmao poor guy.

It's a cultural thing. Same thing with Arabs and Turks.

I knew a paki from england just like that. They are uber cringy

Why did you loose your ties with him Zhang?

Ye

I cut ties with most people from my hs and I deleted my facebook a couple years ago because I'm an introvert Sergey

It's not bots actually. Indians are like this.

Yeah arabs are worse. Truly trash.

>9 year old
>70 year old

this is how they evolved

that pajeet posting as a leaf is a cringey cunt kek

I thought the problem for British pakis was that they refused to integrate, that's not so bad imo.

The cream of the crop manage to leave India and immigrats but with arabs all the nigger tier people come

hi beautiful

send vigine pic

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAKESH

you guys are really mean

They are made of mud and curry

This also happen in 1st world under/uncle-aged man

India does really get treated like shit (no pun intended) on here

Feel kinda sorry for them desu

Wtf german they are ur brothers (aryan).

Well, it's great to integrate but some take it to some extremes that are embarrassing and cringy. Let's say a paki says he's British and doesn't want to acknowledge his ethnic background and only wants to be seen as British and nothing else. That just feels like he doesn't like himself and his background, which is just sad.

You're probably right.

open boobs
sex time

Just leave us alone. What the fuck have we ever done to you? We look disgusting and ugly, we can't change that, but this whole idea about India being a "rapist country" is so stupid and exaggerated. Even if you increase the rape rate by 900 percent in the name of underreporting it's considerably lower than America's (while keeping in mind that apparently 100 percent of rapes go reported there). But what's the point, you just want to stick to that preconceived notion that people keep getting raped left and right here because of what you read in the newspapers because even with the reported rape rate our own self-loathing self-demonizing newspapers have like 70 rapes to talk about everyday given the size of the country. I have literally never seen anyone getting sexually harassed in my life, and I read things like "Pajeet wakes up to the sound of a woman being raped" like what the FUCK is wrong with you guys? Why do you hate us so much? You've literally driven us out of this website. Also if you want to see people acting creepy online, instead of posting some screenshots you obtained from 9gag why don't you go right now to a website called Omegle and see how fucking retarded those people are and a vast majority of them are Westerners. What is the difference between them and us apart from speaking in good English?

You don't have to leave Sup Forums just because someone says shit to you (literally)

You guys sound like a two-stroke engine when speaking English tho.

>red weed in the middle
not surprised

aww, you can shit on my street whenever you want pajeet :'-)

learn to handle banter you pussy, serbs on Sup Forums are insulting us constantly and we don t get triggered

>Pajeet wakes up to the sound of a woman being raped
I laughed so hard

How can you have the audacity to say that while even you are a third-world country? Not as bad as India but it's not like you don't have problems.
Bruh, is there any country that gets remotely as much violent ridicule as us here? You go to Sup Forums you can see all those retarded Pajeets trying to fit in hiding behind non-location flags. There is objectively no country in this website which gets shat on no matter what he writes just because of his flag. Other countries get bantered only when they try to banter others. The only threads I ever make are language-discussion threads and I never banter anyone but the only replies I get are poo in loo.

I know
Let's shit on the street together for solidarity

Don't feel bad Indianon, not many people here actually hate Indians, they're just too memeable not to banter

Where do you get all this stuff? I didn't even know about all this until I started browsing Sup Forums?
>Thread about India
>Posts Bangladeshi man.
Why are you here?

Make a fake FB account with some hot white chick as a profile pic
you will see them

You try that right now and post results instead of copypasting from Reddit.

Indian posters are often in denial about how shitty their country is. No pun intended. Only when you embrace the memes and accept the bad parts of your country, can you get respect on Sup Forums

>Indian posters are often in denial about how shitty their country is.
When did I deny it? Jeez, why are you trying to defend this, you know exactly what I'm talking about. You don't treat Sudan and Cambodia this way.

>tfw pajeet
I could've gone my whole life without knowing these memes.

Sudan is an insignificant muslim country. Cambodia does not deserve jokes. There is nothing funny in their recent history.

>I didn't even know about all this until I started browsing Sup Forums?
really?

Same here. I'm not kidding. Educated/upper class Indians don't even know that so many people in the country defecate in the open because they live in cities where they barely get to see it as it is under 7 percent of the national urban population that practises open defecation. Even when they do it, they do it very discreetly and it is out of absolute desperation. I certainly didn't know about it until I saw the meme a year ago here. I once asked my father who grew up in a village, is it really true that people in villages defecate in the open? He said, it used to happen in my time, especially the landless labourers, but it probably doesn't anymore. But it does according to the nation wide sanitation census. Still 54 percent of rural India and 7 percent of urban India shits in the open.

Arabs are just scum though, they're not really creepy like Indians.

I've seen children defecate outside, but didn't know it was so unbelievably common. About the "creepy Pajeet online" I certainly didn't know at all.

but you are a fellow chinese patriot?

we must let loose the future indian refugees on the west when they fall

There's nothing funny in our history either. You think two hundred years of British Raj can be forgotten and forgiven?>Maltese
>Not Arab
I have Arab classmates and they're not scum. Kys.

I see what you did there.

He's a Swede with incestuous fantasies.

you should go invade australia, they started the poo in the loo thing

>I live in a decent city but some places in my country are fucked up and people judge me by them
Welcome to the club
t. Muscovite

Swedish with Bengali dad, right? I think I know him. Software engineer or something.

desu at least people hate you, thats a sign they fear you to some degree

it's kinda sad, its like india is the western world's lapdog and has no choice but to endure all the poo-in-the-loo memes

hence videos like these:
youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

FUCK YOU!

I swear that video was satire.

Pleb, go back to your crumbling contaminated plant.