I hate musicians. It's just a bunch of narcissist getting off on the attention...

I hate musicians. It's just a bunch of narcissist getting off on the attention. I would never give a musician money to reaffirm his narcissism. Music is one of the lowest forms of arts next to acting.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/search/filename/Homer Consider the following.jpg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i want to brutally fuck her face and cum in her throat.

hmmm being narcissistic is fun you bored ass fag

The value of art depends on the values of the art critic. Most art is born as imitation, not innovation. The critic, not the artist, is the one who defines innovation and rates it, and because of this the artist is merely a vehicle for the aesthetic/ideology of the critic.

The critic is the real artist.

Listen to artists with no live acts.

Every real artist is at least a bit of a self-indulgent narcissist. You just don't get real determination without the ego, it's not possible

dang ive never seen someone say anything like that

DEFINE "art".

DEFINE "critic".

Glad to se Little Lupe making it big.

And by the way, without ego you're a mess. When you have no confidence in yourself you can't get anything done

I'm sorry to inform you this post don't make shitposting an art

Narcissism goes hand in hand with psychopathy and it's a menace on humanity. To evolve we need to stamp out the narcissist.

A bit of something is normal, too much and it's a personality disorder.

Are you a commie or something, pal?

Western art music is the most dignified and hallowed artform this side of literature. Stop listening to pop.

And yet you took the time to come to Sup Forums and post this thread.................

KYS!

FUCK YOU!
Critics are no jealous no talent hacks who get paid to put down people who are 1000x better at what the critic wishes they could do.

Critics DON'T pay to see movies
Critics DON'T pay to see concerts
Critics DON'T pay for C.D.s or DVDs

Those who perform are the real artists, while the critic contributes NOTHIN but their own contrived opinions born out of petty jealousy for lack of the ability to do what they are putting down.

Please follow the advice I gave OP and KYS!

Just rid the world of yourself please

Narcissistic psychopaths defy the non aggression principle by default and are the reason any system turns to shit.

I sense intellect on Sup Forums of all places

> 1st Your opinion is shit
> 2nd Listen to something other that pop trash
> 3rd Enjoy it for what it is
> 4th Musicians can be douchebags just like anyone else, they are only human.

Wogsocket

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/search/filename/Homer Consider the following.jpg/

I often do this to see if people are pretending to be retarded, but with you I cannot actually tell.

Oh shit someone with sensible views on this platform.

You didn't deny it

Oh shit I'm an african american's bruised testicle

O shit,he's pointing at me

suace

Pop music for sure but other forms of music i don't know...