Pick your side

Pick your side

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2018/01/05/man-conviction-overturned-grabbing-womans-breasts-consensual-sex-7206427/
rt.com/uk/406384-tinder-indecent-assault-sex/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not the woman lmao

Good thing Crystal Castles were 100% shit 100% of the time.

at least ethan has some semblance of talent.

What's the story here?

Neither, go with HEALTH. ;)

ethan is a fucking scumbag piece of shit
4 new women just accused him too

I miss her

She just looks like her pussy smells like used cat litter.

where's the proof then? stupid bitch

ethan is the man

Stinkiest pussy?
Yolandi
Alice Glass
Grimes

>during semi-successful career
haha look at us we're such scumbags xD
>career stops
ok no but srsly hes a real scumbag

who was in the wrong here ??

I accuse you 5 times

Whos grimes

You don’t get to have consensual sexual with someone then turn around and claim you were raped

Implying Yolandi doesn't have a cock

youre retarded if you think giving concent once means always concenting

Alice is a qt I believe her all the time

damn...

That's not what he's saying. He's saying that consent can't retroactively be turned into lack thereof.

>Yolandi
She literally just chills with her husband but not husband Ninja.

whoa you got me there
really makes you think

Ethan is a total piece of shit. I was at a crystal castles show in Toronto before they got big, and I bumped into him and he touched my breasts with his chest. Then he said sorry and just walked away and I've been in therapy ever since.

but this almost never happens

I'm on Team I Don't Give A Fuck.

what a fucking predator

>t. college roastie

I think Alice Glass is full of shit, she's just butthurt that she quit the band and he's doing it without her

Source

Do you think he's raping Edith right now? He probably is raping her.

Probability is irrelevant. Every legal case should be determined strictly by the facts directly involved.

what do you want? a recording of him fucking them?
5 unrelated people accusing him should be enough to be at least very suspicious of him for anyone with a bit of common sense

It's pretty obvious that Jupiter Keyes is controlling everything Alice does now. Every single picture of her is now taken by him. Everything she says is controlled by him. I mean the guy produced her EP and now is about to produce (or has already) produced her debut album. No wonder the guy's from HEALTH. got him sacked two years ago and haven't made a single comment regarding this whole Crystal Castles thing, not even a mention of support towards her. Paige Osborne, Alice's sister, even supports Ethan's side claiming that Alice is full of shit and has totally cut contact with her since Jupiter stepped into the table in 2014 (also coincidentially the moment Alice decided to leave CC). Worst case scenario is that Alice just went from one abusive dude to another. That is all.

>5 unrelated people accusing him should be enough
>t. dumb hole

>Every legal case should be determined strictly by the facts directly involved.
so why do retards keep bringing up "retroactive constent withdrawal" into this when its not involved at all

STUNNING AND BRAVE

you are a fucking lunatic if 5 unrelated people conspiring to ruin his life for no reason makes more sense than one person being a rapist creep

Women now who had awkward sex or sexual advances claim abuse or sexual predatory. Feminism has turned women from a degree of self-respect into self-victimized dumbasses. Good job.

Music is ok

[citation needed]

Well, victimizing ones self kinda makes sense if you're coming out about having BEEN a victim of something...

"Playing the victim" or abusing the "victim status", however, is pathetic as fuck. Not all women coming out about this shit are the latter, imo. but maybe i'm just too optimistic

This is the one case where I hope both their careers are over

The strictly hearsay nature of their conflict makes that the most likely scenario, with the assumption that Ethan is the innocent one.

>For no reason
Here's a public figure. It's very easy to go after people like that as a private citizen because you're due more of a right to privacy. Even if you falsely accuse someone of a crime they didn't commit, nothing of consequence will come of it, especially as a woman. So yeah, I tend not to believe the ones that have more to gain than they have to lose by accusing someone of something like this.

metro.co.uk/2018/01/05/man-conviction-overturned-grabbing-womans-breasts-consensual-sex-7206427/

yeah you are just too naive, you'll come to terms the moment you realise women can't say no to men who are douchebags for not wanting to use condoms, then claim it was "abuse". If no one forces you and you agreed to someone who was indeed irresponsible, then you are part to blame too. It's like if I were to accept someone's blunt and latter given me a schizo or an anxiety episode. The other guy is irresponsible for possessing marihuana but at the same time I agreed to its consumption which would have led to me a bad episode. There's no abuse.

i’d fuck her cock

>During intercourse, he pulled her hair and repeatedly squeezed her breasts despite her telling him to stop because it hurt, Jersey Magistrate's Court heard.
wow what a nice guy
really did notthing wrong

the guy was a douchebag, that doesn't mean he has to be convicted about it.

Ethat career is fucked

but she told him to stop and he continued hurting her, leaving her bruised
that 100% fits the criteria of sexual assault

Nah man you misunderstood, sorry, I wasn't commenting on the act itself; was just pointing out weirdness in the English language.

Regardless of whatever happened to make someone a victim, and regardless of how legitimate those claims are, I meant -- it's still appropriate to call someone a victim if they're claiming something really bad happened (again, just from a language POV)...

but, yes, i agree with your other sentiments of -- not just women, but -- PEOPLE need to take more responsibility for their own actions.

So whether or not I agree with her claims, doesn't matter, she was still a victim of something even if it was self-imposed. I get what you're trying to say there. I don't tihnk your analogy really checks out though.

Yes, women should say no earlier and more often. That's true. Sure, there are probably underlying issues that led her to make poor choices. But at the end of the day, it just sounds like in your example, she may have been taken advantage of.

You're a dude. So frankly, I think it's you who is naive about sexual abuse and the mind games that are loaded into it. It's not like the movies lol.

the nuances of consent and subtle manipulation and "prepping" techniques (especially in relationsihps where there's authority at play, e.g. a boss who could fire you) that go into nonconsentual sex. Further, many people who experience sexual abuse report feeling "frozen" or simply "go with it" to avoid conflict or to "get it overwith" --- there is more than just flight or fright. All makes for confusing emotional situations for sure.

So, I'm not gonna take sides, because that's dumb and they should work it out privately w/ a lawyer or something lol... attention whoring about it is really shameful and cringey to me... and does attention whoring mean her claims are less valid? Who is to say. the mind is also very complex.

they are both mentally retarded hysterical psychopaths

/thread

Holy shit it's no wonder you are the type of liberal SJW making me lose faith in humanity by the day. There's something called "awkward sex", they had CONSENSUAL sex, leaving someone bruised could have been because the guy didn't want to go full-on vanilla sex and decided to harder. While the girl didn't like it, they both still had sex, she could have just said no then fuck off out of there. Which is why I said modern feminism only promotes self-victimizing. In fact, you are promoting said behavior and making women loosing any type of self-respect. What the guy did wasn't sexual assault or abuse, THEY HAD CONSENSUAL SEX. Have you ever had sex in your life or do you any women during sex if it's ok to touch her breast like a total beta? You are probably the type of dumbass who would have sided with Anziz Assari's accuser. That's just awkward sex. You can't put in the same side as having sex with no consent. The guy is going to be charged the same way a rapist would. Again, good job.

this

>she could have just said no
and she repeatedly did this while crying and the guy kept going on

The woman who tried to ruin Aziz Ansari for example literally accused him of having consensual sex with her. She was actually at a point where she believed because he was famous and had money and had sexual contact with her that she could get away with it. This witch hunt is fucktarded.

i got sued by 3 ex gf's because they thought i was rich; the judge dismissed all three cases
i counter-sued in civil court, one of them went to jail for 6 months and the other two paid fines which were enough to buy myself an Analog Four MKII

i wish they just fuck each already

>Anziz Assari's accuser
oh yeah the woman who used such ambiguous obscure noverbal cues like
>repeatedly saying shes not ready and doesnt want to do it
>moving her hand away from his dick seven times
>literally saying she doesnt want to be forced
>saying "you guys are all the same"

>"I'm just gonna say yes then no then yes but still I won't take sides"
I understand a woman can get "frozen" or whatever. Still, women should understand that if they want to feel empowered they need to stand their ground. It's not like they are dating a serial killer. Rather than promoting victimization, feminism should provide the tools for self-respect, which isn't happening. Now it's a witch hunt fueled by some sort of self-regret or vengeance, not clichéd attention whoring. I've even had bad sex with people I didn't really want to yet that wasn't abuse since I consented then later regretted it because it made me feel shitty, but not because of them, but just because it's human to make bad decisions. Yes, people can manipulate you into doing things, and again, people should be aware of this and should learn when to spot it. It's hard, but if you fall into it you are part to blame too unless you had constant abuse since you were a child or something. I had a relationship with someone who psychologically abused me yet I've learned from it, since back then I lacked any self-respect. Now I now better. Yes it is complex, I have to agree on that. Not every case can fall under the same umbrella.

yes the very same woman who
>sucked the guy's dick
>kept watching TV with him
frozen and shook

Yeah that's not what happened and that woman got torn to shreds in articles written by women.

lmao

>Have you ever had sex in your life or do you [ask] any women during sex if it's ok to touch her breast like a total beta?
No one wants you to literally ask if you should touch her breasts.
All you need to do is stop when she clearly says she wants you to stop.
Its not hard to do you fucking autist.

>No one wants you to literally ask if you should touch her breasts.
Yeah that's not true though.

Over the summer, Geoffrey Knight is in bed with a woman he is dating. He puts his hand on her breast, and she swats it away. “You need to ask before you touch me,” he recalls her saying. Knight apologizes, saying he had assumed it was okay because they had just had sex.

“You should never make that assumption,” she retorts.

the one who had some talent

my gf touched my sore peepee while I was sleeping after having sex omg i think now i was abused when in fact i could have said i was just tired what do i do

there's something called body expression when it comes to sex you fucking dumbass

not true by the way

>No one wants you to literally ask if you should touch her breasts.

>He puts his hand on her breast, and she swats it away. “You need to ask before you touch me,”

>sucked the guy's dick
when you let a girl suck your dick, do you automatically consent to her fucking you with a strapon?
>kept watching TV with him
cause it seemed like he finally got what shes saying and stopped, only to fucking start all over again after which she said fuck this and left
>Yeah that's not what happened
except it did
go read the original article
babe net is a disgusting rupert murdoch gossip rag and its pretty fucked up how the author specifically went after the victim so she could write it, but everyone else reporting it after that left out all the relavant deatils
>and that woman got torn to shreds in articles written by women.
yeah in the articles misleading everyone by leaving out all the details written by shitheads like bari weiss

Talk about a woman being an asshole. She just wasn't in the mood, you fucking autist. That can happen to anyone. Now if you ask every single woman out there "um excuse m'lady can I touch your mammaries" just before sex you are going to look like a total beta. I'm pretty sure you've sex in your life either once or just never. You probably think BDSM is rape.

It's probably too hard for you to understand but that's totally not the same. Womens always threatened because their partners are physically stronger than them. So being touched and groped by male partner is way more scarier and abusive than vice versa

You need to ask before replying to me.

>During intercourse, he pulled her hair and repeatedly squeezed her breasts despite her telling him to stop because it hurt, Jersey Magistrate's Court heard.

where does it say she cried? lmao
>‘Her complaints to the defendant did not amount to a complete prohibition of touching her breasts. She was demanding he was more gentle with her not that he wouldn’t touch her breasts at all.

Yeah just stop. You're sounding ridiculous

I fuck. You don't.

women are memes

what does this have do with anything?
its a one experiece of some random guy and not anything that happens regularly
he didnt get into any trouble because of this anyway (as far as i cant tell from quick search)

Men > women
Tbh women only good for fucking
Amirite?

Again, you are just promoting victimization and not self-respect for women. Going with the strawman of "man are stronger" is just bullshit. Women shouldn't feel threatened, they are not dating serial rapists. I've known women that stop their partners or just get the fuck out if they don't feel comfortable. Maybe if you gave them the tools to act on men then they would stop going on a full-on victimhood tantrum.

Hey buddy, happy wife happy life lol

yeah getting fucked with a strap-on by your gf who doesn't let you touch her boobies doesn't count

Lmao

will they just hate fuck already?

hate fuck is best fuck

All your narative is based on what her sister is saying and Alice always claimed she had a bad relationship with her family.

rt.com/uk/406384-tinder-indecent-assault-sex/
>Philip Queree, 37, was found guilty of indecent assault after reportedly grabbing at the victim’s breasts “really hard” to the point that the victim started crying and was in pain.

then who is to believe? alice and jupiter, or alice's diary page and her sister?
>

yeah my huge dick made someone cry, I guess I'm getting sued

all these men getting accused lmaooooo
this is why i stay a virgin

You could just fuck other men, virgin fag

I will fuck you, honey

btw, that news report is from Oct 2017 while mine is when the whole case moved forward in Jan 2018. So yeah, no.