Visit America

>visit America
>they call all drinks, including tea and water "coke"

Absolute bullshit Nguyen

did you get a taste of the hospitality corn too?

how did you enjoy actually getting to eat food?

>visit America
Your first mistake, never go full retard.

>you can be executed in the street by a street judge for driving a Japanese car in America

What was a zipperhead such as yourself doing down in Georgia?

>you and your entire family can be executed, just for saying I like America in Vietnam

>>visit America
>>they call all drinks, including tea and water "coke"
sorry you were dragged to the south

why would anyone be mad over America here?
no reason to get angry when you're a winner

I must have never visited the South, some magical way, despite the fact that i've spent around 3-4 months down there. Because, i've never met someone call Soda Coke, unless it was talking about Coke.

>The south
not even once

>winner

I think that's mostly in the south, so don't worry, we're not all retarded

Any idea what the "other" names are? That's what has me curious here.

"pop" which is the British dialects version
Soft Drink
Soda

I grew up in Alabama and I can say this is fairly common but I definitely heard soda more. Pop is definitely one you won't hear down there though.

Fizzy-wizzy (British expats)

>all those wounded
>barely any fewer deaths dispite being the invader with far superior tech and more money.
>most Viet deaths were civies killed by angry yanks
>still lost
Sad!
this is the story of every American war in the late 20th century.
>w-what we're losing?! t-try throwing more money and it and see if that helps

No, man, look at the fucking legend at the bottom. There are apparently extra names beyond those.

soda-pop, soft drink, cola

>America
>the so called invader despite the fact that we were just helping the South Vietnamese fend off the North Vietnamese invasion
>wounded because the Vietcong would set land-mines inside of villages that would primarily kill civilians but might injure a soldier
>xD all the civi deaths were because of America
Also the vast majority of deaths were from the South Vietnamese who were incompetent.

its more comfortable to swallow something if it rhymes with cock

hoorah devil dog!

>Poland thinks coke rhymes with cock

I remember that thread.

Actually we only call sodas "coke," vietnigger. And only Southerners do it. If you want faggoty Yankee speech, go out West or up North.

was that the photo your government sent you for the morning fap, so you could distribute the sperm just like every other fucking resource?