Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3SXeJ9GfUJo
youtube.com/watch?v=5At8ZbZQlGA
youtu.be/9XKLdLet6Pk
youtube.com/watch?v=W27ZV6d-Y7c
youtu.be/vl8m8PzmdbA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they are pretty gud

They really are, but why are you trying to turn them into a meme on this toilet of a board?

youtube.com/watch?v=3SXeJ9GfUJo

they are the apex of music. they are more based than any new wave, industrial, metal, post-punk or Sup Forumscore band. not even Paramore can compete

>the band that ripped off The Damned’s Life Goes On
>good

source?

Life Goes On and Eighties are literally the exact same song.

I guess Nirvana is a rip off of them all then if that's the case.

>Bands make one song similar to another band
>Band is shit
Was this an excuse to name the drop the damned you stupid jerk?

Jaz has the best stage presence ive seen. it's a shame this band are overshadowed by The Smiths

Indeed. They are definitely up there.

Stay mad, pleb. Derivative post-punk will never touch the Smiths

I will never get over the fact that Martin Atkins only stuck around for one album and a couple of tours. What a drummer.

youtube.com/watch?v=5At8ZbZQlGA

>Killing Joke
>derivative

They're one of the most idiosyncratic and inimitable bands in all of post-punk. Literally nobody sounded like them when they first came around.

i think they would vastly improve this board. i want a new death grips album to come and for nobody here to give a shit. people here like The Swans and the Radiohead too routinely, they should really grow out of it

yes hang onto your little boy band with only 1 good album

>Killing Joke
>derivative

What planet are you smoking crack on?

>i think they would vastly improve this board.

It really wouldn't.
Everything this board touches turns to shit. You should be glad that so far it's only managed to turn bands that were already awful into shit.

You don't want Sup Forums to know about good music. Trust me.

Jaz Coleman would lick his face to death

i heard them once in the nfs game and they sounded like a fucking terrible nu metal. are their earlier works worth listening to?

Look he posted it again

youtu.be/9XKLdLet6Pk

try Night Time

Quads of truth

Stop using the internet

So we're all in agreement that this is some of the best guitarwork from Geordie ever, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=W27ZV6d-Y7c

why do people hate this?

No.

youtu.be/vl8m8PzmdbA

To be fair that's one of the better songs they recorded during that period, and even that one suffers from the instantly dated production.
On the whole, Outside The Gate is a very weak album.

the song writing can become really confusing, even though this is their attempt to become more commercial. it might be my favourite one though