Best Pink Floyd album right here

Best Pink Floyd album right here.

Nope. Go away, David.

>i remember pretending this was the best pink floyd album months ago on Sup Forums and now someone else is doing it for me

*blocks your path*

*teleports behind you*

Here, david, I'll give yer a bump, lad. I'm in a bad mood: I told three kikes to kill themselves, dreamed of Daddy raping Maggie Thatcher in her arse, and just listened to me favourite album of fat black women screaming

Syd still thought you were shit, lad

*blocks ur path*

Sure. If you have shit taste and are mildly retarded.

Probably bait but the Wall is severely underrated here. It’s at least as good as animals, but easily worse then WYWH and Meddle

Disk 1 is whatever but disk 2 has some of Pink Floyd’s best moments in my opinion

nothing personnel kiddo

I'll be mainstream and say Dark Side of the Moon is, and always will be, the best PF album. I even grew up more a fan of The Wall honestly.

Division Bell doesn't even crack Top 5.

Go back to Hell, Syd

Syd left hell, you're the one stuck here

DID YOU KNOW
IT WAS ALL GOING TO GO
SO WRONG FOR YOU

damn ...

Not the best but it's underrated as all hell

>brainlet wojak origins

Why is it someone’s ear?

High Hopes is my favorite song from PF, the lyrics of that song are simply perfect and really capture how I feel these days.
That solo feels like Im floating on an endless river so damn smoothly but at the same time fighting it, expressing my emotions only to end up going in cirlces, highs and lows.

where the FUCK is Saucerbro

OFFICIAL PINK FLOYD POWER RANKINGS:
CONTRITION EDITION

>NE PLUS ULTRA TIER (Gods among men)
-Saucerful of Secrets
-Ummagumma
-Pompeii

>CONNOISSEUR TIER (Elite)
-Relics
-Atom Heart Mother
-Meddled
-Masters of Rock Vol. 1

>ÜBERMENSCH TIER (A cut above the rest)
-Meddle
-Wish You Were Here
-BBC Archives 1970-1971

>TOURIST TIER (stop kidding yourself and just listen to a different band)
-Dark Side of the Moon
-The Piper at the Gates of Dawn

>UNTERMENSCH TIER (kill yourself)
- The Division Bell
- Obscured by Clouds
- More
- Momentary Lapse of Reason
- Animals
- The Wall

>ROGER WATERS IS A HACK TIER (kill Roger and then kill yourself)
-The Final Cut

Animals is by far better than most of their discography with a few exceptions and the Wall is certainly not their second worst.

*pshhh... *

Roger Waters is a narcissistic, overrated, self-indulgent hack. He has the lyrical depth of LiveJournal poetry, no musical chops to speak of, and alienated literally everyone who ever worked with him. He somehow convinced himself he was successful in spite of the bandmates that contained his overwrought, faux-pretentious horseshit, and turned Pink Floyd into a vehicle to make cringe-inducing, off-brand Andrew Lloyd Webber-style "rock operas".

His post-Floyd works have the subtlety and smug self-satisfaction of an older, ponytailed uncle lecturing kids about Ronald Reagan and corporations while adjusting his socks and sandals. The sonic aesthetics skew toward "terrible" and "dated".

The only people who find The Wall or The Final Cut deep are moody teenagers that are so terminally uncool that they lack the capacity to find a better band to be obsessed with. The only people who like his solo albums have voted for Ralph Nader in the last 8 presidential elections and wipe their ass with hemp toilet paper.

>TOURIST TIER
>Piper
Are you implying that normies or anyone simply passing through to gaze at PF have even the slightest clue who Syd was or what Piper is?

Not even people who lived through the 70s praising Pink Floyd know about Piper. It's too early, too weird, and too unlike the rest of PF's discography to care about for them. You have to make it through Matilda Mother, Flaming, and Pow R Toc H back-to-back, and every normal person will check out the moment Pow R begins.

You are right about Pompeii being elder god tier tho.

Animals is complete trash, and I've never met an Animals fanboy that actually had any insights into the record (let alone the band) that weren't copy-pasted straight off of some major music publication. It marks both the height of Waters' creative bankruptcy and Gilmour's masturbatory tendencies when handed a guitar. You could get the whole of animals (admittedly neat-sounding synths, juvenile lyrical themes, some acoustic guitars here and there) by listening to Welcome to the Machine and calling it a day.

>Are you implying that normies or anyone simply passing through to gaze at PF have even the slightest clue who Syd was or what Piper is?
Yes, yes I am. Piper tourists are arguably worse than Dark Side tourists because those guys have a chance of branching out to WYWH or Meddle. Piper stans are infuriating, most notably for their complete refusal to listen to the other material from the time period that they believe the band was best. It's not some hidden gem, Syd was not a competent musician for the most part, and Piper is an inconsistent mess on a good day. If I wanted whimsical psych-pop ditties I'd listen to SMiLE, or Sgt. Pepper's, or Relics, or The Early Years, or probably just anything other than Piper.
Not that this is a universal trait among Piper enthusiasts, mind you, just a common enough one that I'm forced to start noticing it.

Dropping the final red pill.

Piper is not the same as Sgt. Peppers or any other psychedelic work you cunt.

I'll suggest you to listen to the record over and over again till you understand it.

>Piper is not the same as Sgt. Peppers
Wowza you sure showed me by pointing that one out, you fucking moron.

Honestly it's up there. I wish it got more recognition. WYWH is still my number 1 though.

Waters was most of Pink Floyd you fucking chode. Funny how people like to hate on the most popular and creative members of bands for hipster cred

if you don't think everything from meddle to the final cut wasn't spiritually waters, you are yet another Sup Forums fucktard that listens to music superficially

Water's dominance was arguably established starting with WYWH and the decision to split Shine On You Crazy Diamond. Claiming it began pre-DSoTM is disingenuous, although you might have a case when it comes to DSoTM itself.
>you are yet another Sup Forums fucktard that listens to music superficially
Yeah, you can fuck right off. Crossboarders have no place here.

>nobody mentioning Wish You Were Here
this is my first and last post on Sup Forums you guys suck

See

yeah, this

Tryhard opinions.

Spotted the pleb.

Only right wing nut jobs hate Animals. Why are you a right wing nut job.