Why don't you support free-trade?

Why don't you support free-trade?

"free trade"
If something even has free in it you better steer away.

because it fails to mention that china is included

Because it has about as much to do with trade as the patriot act had to do with patriotism.

We have high standard in EU compared to USA. In EU, the policy is that the safety of the public comes first, but that is not the case in USA. Uncle Sam loves to suck cock of big corps, cuz muh wealth and invisible hand.

Because fuck you Korean fuck
stab your fuck eyes out

But your workers should have to complete against Chinese workers who are paid in moldy acorns and die in the iPod polishing machines because their country has no safety regulations.
If you can't complete you need to try harder, remember efficiency in the market is the most important thing goy :^}

Because all of us would go to jail

Because according to the internet, somehow, and I don't really know how, TPP will fuck up comike. So I'm against it. Simple as that.

this. and our national standard is even higher than in the EU. I don't want tainted food filled with garbage and gmo's without it beeing properly labled.

additionally - the super-national courts that can impose fines on countries for limiting trade are absolutely not democraticly elected.

Each region have different regulations.For example most EU countries won't accept GMO food,while in the US it's not a problem.Untill they won't find a solution to theese kind of problems,It's useless to talk about supporting,or not.

Nothing is free

>TPP
>free trade

kek.

/thread

But i do...? Globalisn is the future.

>TPP
>free trade
Choose one.

STFU japoon.

because it is a way for Cooperate America to replace the WTO, without losing their power, because China and Russia gaining more and more saying in Global affairs, and the special group of people is affraid, that the chinks will take their fair share of control

It destroys industry inside the country. VAT's are the way to go for non shit countries.

The TPP is a trade regulation document. Do you think genuine free trade would require such an enormous document full of shady shit?

Because it's not trade in the traditional sense and "free" is questionable considering the highly protectionist nature of the agreements.

Because my unskilled countryman can't compete against countries that pay almost nothing and have a country that has almost no business taxes. I don't give a fuck about people in other countries standard of living, that is something they need to worry about. America has to worry about having it's national economy being strong from having the highest standard of living.

Why don't you discuss the underlying terms of the trade deal you want to push, in a transparent fashion, instead of trying to meme a crooked deal into being by appending the word "free" to whatever slave labor type of bargain merchants pay you to shill?

Not a lot of people were alive to remember NAFTA but it was same thing, but they rammed it through without discussion. Anything like this the terms and the details should be made public and the public should vote on it via a referendum.

This. TTIP is a much better example. Currently under 2% of products traded between the US and EU are subject to tariff. And yet we have thousands of pages of documents. TPP/TTIP aren't about tarriffs ut regulation, specifically aligning regulation. Now consider 90% of the lobbyists are corporate. Does anyone think they'll be aiming for a high safety standard or looking to bring the most lax regulations in across the board?