Gonna recieve results in a few minutes, just no U's and I'll be happy at this point

Gonna recieve results in a few minutes, just no U's and I'll be happy at this point

DESU a levels are easy don't be a lil bitch

No they aren't especially here in pakistan with nigger teachers and shit schools.

I want to die

AaaaaaAAAAaaaAaA

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhHhHhHhhhHHHAaaAaaaaAAAAHHHHHHH

Bls end me

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Good news then?

Didn't get the message yet.

U ok bud?

Are you talking about GCSE's?

They're easy as fuck, what are you retarded?

Anticipation is killing me AAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Looks like genetics dont determine IQ and Im just retarded

Heh, I got the D.

Wat results u got?

I am based Paki.

Thats me u nigger stop larping

I am Greek.

STOP

Brekek kekek kekekeke

Brappapapap

D D D D D O
D. D. O

O OORKE
D. D
D D D

Find something else to do for a while.

Before you get honour killed for being a fuckup.

Oh no you're "that" guy

I'm just glad that the next generation of pakis is so beta and retarded

India>Pakistan 2bh

I cuck you shit.

Wat u got?

Stfu

I am based paki.

No

Poo pee haha pooo peee haha :))!)))))!

I i balls have no haha balls have no haha no bo no no no no hahah pa pa poo paki hahah balls have no I I I I I I HAHAHA based based based cousin haha wohohoo ahehehe paki

Me paki based :)

Y u do this in my time of sorrow

ONE I AHH I I AHH HEHE WOOOO HAH NO PAKI BASED BASED BASED? I NO YES NO YES NO YES NO YES NO HAHA PAKI POO BRAP BRAP BRAP BRAP YES YES YES YES I NO BALLS MEANING ME YES NO PAKI COUSIN POO LOO SUE COUSIN AAAAAH AAAAAH ANTICIPATE KEKOLD YES KEKOLD BULL YES MINE MINE MINE BULL MINE KEK ME YES BASED KEK ME LIKE HAHA AAAAAAAH KEK KEK KEK HAAHAHA ME KEK POO COUSIN MEME HAHA SHIT ME POST

Hmmmm yes hmmm

P a K i
F a I l U r E
m E

I
c U c K

Intriguing

what the actual fuck is going on in this fucking thread?

ARGIE VERY LARGIE YES NO NO BAD DISGUSTING SYNONYM POO YES YES YES BRAP BRAP BRAP YES YES YES POO YOU YES POO I YOU HAHAH BRAP YES YES PUNGENT ARGIE KEK YES KEK BULL US ME BIG BULL HEHE YES.

...que?

ARGIE SO NO YES NO NO NO AWAY GO CROAK CROAK CROAK AAAAOOOOOOOGA WOOOGAGAGAGAGA *PULLS JAW DOWN ANS UP* NO YES BLACK NO BLACK FRIEND, MY FRIEND BLACK ARGIE NO, WHITE BITE BALLS BALLS BONGO BONGO ZOOM ZOOM THAM THAM YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

Whenever I see an arab flag I can't help but imagine a little brown man with tapping on a keyboard.

so just like the US?

Autism exists in Pakistan too

I got shitloads of As on GCSE by spending my entire school year playing on my NDS and watching comics, it's piss easy m8

BIG BIG BIG ROUND ROUND ROUND GLOBE TYPE TYPE TAP TAP TAP TAP BOARD TAP TAO BOARD TAP BIG FINGERS, BIG FACE, SMALL PENIS, BIG BULL TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP JOYCE JOYCE JOYCE JOYCE, REJOYCE, NO NO NO NO NO NO NON NO NON NON NON NON AMERICAN TAP TAP TAP

MUMMY MUMMY MUMMY MUMMY ITALIAN CHILD ALSO CHILD CHILD CHILD MAN MAN MAN DIFFERENCE NO, NONONONONONON. ITALIAN CHILD MAN BRAAP. YES

and it's seems is very high.

and look where you ended up

KNIFE BIN, BRIT BIN IN BIN IN BIN IN BIN STAY BIN GO BIN PLEASE BIN BRIT BIN BIN BIN BRIT KEEP BIN OVER OVER OVER OVER OVER BRIT.

CHINK YES NO NO BAD DISGUSTING SYNONYM JAP YES YES YES BRAP BRAP BRAP YES YES YES POO YOU YES POO I YOU HAHAH BRAP YES YES PUNGENT CHINK KEK YES KEK BULL US ME BIG BULL HEHE YES.

BLACK BLACK DARK PITCH BLACK SO BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK CANT SEE BLACK BLACK BLACK NO WHITE HAHA BLACK BLACK BLACK, NO SUN FALKLANDS HEHEHEH BLACK BLACK BLACK HEHEHEHEHEHE

PEDE SWEDE SWEDE REED KEK BULL PINK WOWZAH HEEEEHOOOOO HEYYYOOOOO YAAAAAAAAMAAAAATOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HEH HO BRITNIN KEK

I blame almost all of my academic failing on my other highschool qualification, the International Baccalaureate.

I am greek

GREEK WEAK WEAK WEAK WEAK, SEEK AWEAK SEEK A WEEK SEEK A WEAK SEEK A WEAK KEK KEK KEK KEK BALS HABE VPDODJVIDUWEHEVYVSUBSYFNKBTVSJMS TGS IUNSUH SYGNSIMSINYS HSBISOLMSUH DYG XHBXUGVSYGBAUHHNAUHBUYXB

Pashtun?

did the Paki go insane because the results were bad or what's happening here?

Im based paki, he's some autistic shitposter. YOU CANNOT REASON WITH HIM, but he's cool. Didn't get results yet

What happens if you don't whip your kids into straight A students with rattan or stingray tails.

RESULTS MALT GIN SIN SIN sin HURT HURT HURT SWEDE N OWNDSMAKOA SPDA DANce DAnce DAnce DISCO DSICO DIDISOOP SEE

KEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CUCJCKCKIEOWODKQLNFNE O THE GREEN WOTHE BROTHE TRALALALALA TRALALALALADDY TRALALALALALALAEJEISIJAJSNFJEISI PASHTO FASSSSSSS

MALAY MALAY MALAY SO STAAAAAAYA, IF YOU WANT TO STAYYYYY STAYY STAYYY STAYY AHAHAHAH STAY IF YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOUMWANT TOTOTOOTOTOTOTOTOTOOTITOTOITOTOTOOTOTOTO

I AM PAKI BASED YES VERY BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED MEME EMEMEMMEMEMMEMEMEM BASED YES I BASED YOU POOOO I PAKI HEHEHEH BASE D BASED BASED BASED HAHAH ME BASED PAA PAAA PAAAKI HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Burp

>Pakistan
No, genetics do determine IQ and that's why you're retarded

do him

Well that was enough shit-posting for a day, to sate myself and my posterity. One may say that with my avant-garde shit-posting reminiscent of the literary greats should be added into the western canon, based on the merit of these magnificent and awe inspiring confusion of the masses which makes my work the most erudite and esoteric of them all.

This is the premier post-modernist shit-post of them all; therefore, I will proclaim that I am the next Joyce; the next Dostoevsky; the next Voltaire; the next giant in this little ambit of which is simply a cesspool of philistines and pseuds and I the bridge. So use me as an route, my dear readers into what is true jouissance acquired from my wanderings in the abyss of the genre of shit-posting.

Godspeed user. Bls post more often

Dumb ass niggers can't into a levels. Should go back to the rice fields.
t. AAABB god here

Yeah I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that this is the Paki average
Anyway hope you get a good score cunt
>This is the premier post-modernist shit-post of them all
It was nice tardposting I'll give you that

Should have buckled up in the last 2 years, no med school for you.

What can you give me apart from your hollow praise and laudations? I have already enlightened your mind as on of the superlunary luminary of the method of shit-posting. You my dear, simply wasted a post on complimenting which is already complimented by its essence. A consequence of my shit-post, its beauty and its ever so charming and transfixing post modernistic mysticism that simply your poor illiterate mind couldn't even comprehend. It was, my dear, not "tardposting" as you refer to it but avant-garde posting but what may a philistine know about the arts so I will not adjudge you as well as your as opinion as what it is, feculent rubbish, coalescent of your essence.

No med school just IT. I try and try but its no use. I fucking hate brits

Are you white?

Med school>IT bro

I am disgusted and appalled that you sullied my post with associated yourself with me. My posts are only to be replied by me or James Joyce. Never reply to my posts again, you oaf.

Fuck med school. All my cousins are docters, I want to be a software engineer

nice

The university consultant I talked to when I finished high school back in the day was right. Pakistani and Indian MBBS is like toilet paper.

same except all my cousins are on the benefits haha

A simple phrase such as yours is a dismissal of one of the greatest prose writers of them all. Your risible posts conflated with your supercilious and facetious mien is an affront to not only me but to literature and the art of shit-posting; One which I practised all around the globe with the acquisition of mystical texts which have apprised me of the treatise on shit-posting. One which on my long perilous ordeals I attained and practised with zeal.

You will either delete your post or suffer the most acidulous satire and pastiche of your character in the history of avant garde shit-posting.

Yar meray u aai hain

Why don't you guys study in Singapore? I'm sure you can get in.

(You)

Oh my, the illiterate and now a failure replied to me to sympathise with him. I will herein lay your future for you that you are nobody and will continue to be a nobody. A nebulose spirit, whose presence sickens, a disease, a stigma and above all a failure so goodbye and fade away swiftly into the dark night.

haha i love these paki posters, they are so zainy and unpredictable

Mazak ke ilawa, bohat tense hoin.

>ANUS University

haha no thanks

Baaaah baaaah baaah, the missus is calling, pseudo-aussie.

Why are Pakistanis so dumb? Did anyone even get at least 2 As here?

>Falling for the GCSE Meme

Alot of kids, i expected atleast 2 B's and a C. Got U's

>mfw got into Otago assured pathway Med school Programme
>ended up studying here cause they're gonna charge me 300k SGD for it where I'll get a degree for 36k full course.

Looks like its the army for me like my dad. Implying I could even get there

>muh a level
Its pussy as easy

>Otago

why would you do this to yourself

I like how Korea works twice as hard as Singapore and gets half the results to show it. In the end it's all boils down to FUCKING SINGAPOOR, YOU MAY HAVE THE RESULTS BUT WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE IS DILLIGENCE AND DISCIPLINE.

>IT
Every fucking time

Could have got into Auckland tho, assuming I didn't sperg out at the interview, cause I exceeded their entry requirements.

I want to be a software enginner and not like those java poos

>sings
>dont have discipline
Hmm

>a paki programming
EVERY FUCKING TIME