Thoughts on P!ATD?

Thoughts on P!ATD?

debut is good, imo one of the best in the genre
rest of their stuff is meh

not bad, not good, some good songs, brenden good singer

this
brenden is still more tolerable than the lead singers of most pop punk bands nowadays

They havent went to shit as hard as other bands from their prime(fall out boy)

Their output is best before Ryan left. Can tolerate some of Vices and Virtues and Too Weird to Live but Death of a Bachelor/the band now is basically a Brendon solo album desu

debut is fucking immaculate, rest is okay to not so good

I know they get lumped in their with the whole pop-punk/mall goth scene, but can PATD really be considered "pop punk"? I haven't listened to any of their music besides some singles off Youtube so maybe I don't know what I'm talking about

Agreed, they're more core punk.

PATD >> P!ATD >>> The Brendon Urie Experience

Great pop/ rock. Urie is a substantial songwriter and musician, it's a shame contrarians won't listen to them just because they are consistently popular.
Underrated post

First two records are fantastic, Vices & Virtues is good and the pop albums are ok

These; full honesty. The 2nd album was a respectable effort but has been retrospectively overrated. 3rd was still clinging on to some decency, but by 4th literally any scrap of goodness had died and withered away. What a shame :(

it's all shit

>Thoughts on P!ATD?
as little as possible.

2 great albums 3 bad ones
Ryan was the core of the band, not brenden

Pretty. Odd. is good but overrated by its fans who herald it as some misunderstood masterpiece.

AFYCSO: 7
PO: 8
V&V: 6
TRTD: 5
DOAB: 5
At least they aged better than FOB but yeah... Brendon just need to start a solo career

I'm not a PATD fan and Pretty. Odd. is a misunderstood masterpiece

OH WELL IMAGINE
AS I'M PACING THE PEWS IN A CHURCH CORRIDOR

>copying the beatles and dressing like them
>misunderstood masterpiece