youtube.com/watch?v=-ugJZhL-cbc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ugJZhL-cbc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In the future, it will simply be
West Germany, East Germany

and Russia

this is not an excuse

Geography is hard because the world is big. I can't name all 50 US states. There are some tiny pointless ones in the east, and big irrelevant ones in the middle. The same reasons apply for Europe.

I can name all the European capitals and show almost any country on the map
Except Africa
lol

You are a disgrace go back to your muh heritage country immediately.

>OP pic was filled by college educated person

are the average people that bad at geography?

>things that don't get you jobs

lol

it ok if you don t know countries in europe but you must know all US states, u live there

I can name all 50 states and all counties in my country it's not fucking hard m8

Because apparantly they have big dicks, freedom and alpha STEM god tier degrees, I've been told.

most us states are more important and relevant than half of european "'countries"'

Do you want a cookie?

>youtube.com/watch?v=-ugJZhL-cbc
Nice person cherry-picking.

Why did they choose only those who answered incorrectly?

I just want you to try harder in school.

Unfortunately you are right

>americans

kek

As long as they know that Spain is not in Latin America, I don't really care.

Because it's not funny when people answer correctly.

and they should all be part of russia because of that, fucking Ivans

i would take military action against her anus if you know what i mean

Hi

Wyoming, a 253600km2 uniform rectangle in the middle of nowhere, has a population of 585k.
San Francisco, a 121km2 homosexual containment zone in California, packs 870k into its cramped butthole.

Here in the cramped butthole, I have no reasons to remember the existence of the entire state of Wyoming. This also causes some big political problems.

US is a big ass country, about the size of China most people here probably wouldn't be able to list all 50 states offhand hell they probably wouldn't even know the capitals of most of them.

Why are German Americans so cringe?

I learned the Geography of Europe from learning "Italy is a boot" and working my way up from there

still can't grasp the Eastern Euro countries though

quiet east Germany

Also, who the fuck cares about geography or knowing what Slovenia is? It would be like for Yuros to know where South Dakota is located.

because MUH PRUSSIA
:----DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

their first lady is from there sven, go back to adjusting your hair numale fag

At least Brit is right here

you do realize, that there are more things in the world besides job and money, right?
thing that belanonrus says, is called a general knowledge.

>gril: "I'm gonna guess somewhere in here"
>points to central asia
>interviewer: "in the middle east?"

that logic is the reason your country is so poor

Let's do that in every 1st world country.
Spoilers: Your countrymen are gonna let you the FUCK down, retards.

Because it's a stereotype.
I bet most Americans still know more about European countries than us Euros do about their states.

+a lot of people are just stupid, that's the case everywhere.

I highly doubt it

>American inbred dogs

People are giving you shit, but I actually agree with you.
It is not important for your everyday life to memorize all europan nations, so why bother? you can always look them up online

>californian is a retard
colour me shocked

I used to think it was a stereotype until I asked my american steam friends to fill in blank maps. It was a complete disaster and they weren't even poorly educated people or anything.

Yes, because we only have 2 neighboring countries and the rest of the nations on our continent are far boon our neighbors' borders. Or they're shitty island in the Caribbean.

I wonder who could be behind this post

why are you asking this in a place where most of the Americans are autists who know every single European country down to the province from playing Paradox grand strategy games? I don't know, normies are fucking retards.

We have this daily show where "KlausimÄ—lis" (A question) here, and basically all of it is people saying retarded shit like "Latvia has a border with India". Sadly, I couldn't find a video with English subtitles.

Americans are bad a geography because our population is largely ignorant about things which don't pertain to their immediate life.

>why are you asking this in a place where most of the Americans are autists who know every single European country down to the province from playing Paradox grand strategy games?
I know every single European cunt easily but still don't know the names of every capital, which makes that smug slut in high school still ahead of me. Every single province? Hell no.

I was exaggerating
I do know every region of France, Germany, Poland, and Italy though

It's not like Americans have any reason to know geography. You can bet none of them are going to be impacted by that lack of knowledge outside of random conversations with foreigners who might ask them to guess where their country is on the map.

no, as much as I like to play US internet defense force there's no excuse for it. We're the dominant world power and whatever government we the people elect has a huge impact on the world. When the government is sending troops to or bombing places that 80% of people can't point to on a map there is a serious problem.

wtf I hate Democrat women aged 45 to 54 with less than a college education who don't know anybody of Korean ancestry now

>Asking random people around the street their opinion on complex geopolitical conflicts that have had 60 years in the making
What kind of question is that for the average man?
Asking where Australia is and failing at that however...

First not-retarded american post.
Good job, friend.

quiet west Germany

hey he could be a New Yorker

>I can't name all 50 US states
>flag

AHAHAHHA

I'm not.

But the average American has little practical need to know much about the world beyond the basic regions.

i would love to scrape my smegmas out with her bright, white American teeth

nevermind holy shit she's stupid

>Knowing the world map is useless

Its takes 0 brainpower and time to know where comoros and micronesia are. Brainlets.

>Knowing the individual Russian provinces

There's a difference between intelligence and russiaboos.

It's not just americans, normies in general are fucking horrible at geography from my experience. I asked a girl from uni once if she knew where germany was while holding a map and she pointed to fucking sweden. It's embarrassing.

shut the fuck up

To be fair, most countries in Europe have almost a millenium of culture-building and differentiation AFTER having been part of other empires and assorted civilisations. Each of them is fairly unique and has contributed to history at some point.

US states have a quarter that age, none have anything to differ them from their neighbours, and at most have 4 or 5 regions of actual, meaningful difference.

This is the reason nobody here cares about the states and the reason nobody there knows anything beyond the iron curtain, since the borders and people from beyond there have been very volatile and have shared some history as part of a big country (PLC, USSR, Yugoslavia, etc).

Not to mention that both have small, rather irrelevant countries/states that nobody would care to learn because of the small odds of ever meeting someone from there or hearing news about it.

this seems horribly staged

also the brunette one in the summer dress makes me hard

>Geography is hard because the world is big
not if you don't have downs