Why do you hate based Posty?

Why do you hate based Posty?

He a kike

don't hate him, just don't like his music. rockstar was kinda catchy but god the lyrics are totally vapid.

Dude is chill, his music is fucking trash.

His persona is contrived and his music is boring

Finally listened to stoney fully through today and was pleasantly surprised at how good it was. The singles he released are actually some of my least favourite songs on the album as well.

Why is he the only white rapper who gets picked on for stealing black culture

I've listened to a little of his popular videos on youtube and I didn't really get into it. What Post Malone songs would you recommend?

personally, he is sort of the star of the lofi hip-hop music. I personally like him, but his music is more of background music than anything else. I 100% get why people despise this.

Obviously Sup Forums dislike him. His music is too mainstream for them. They can't be seen enjoying that stuff

Up There

He's actually trying to insert lots of different genres into his music as well which I love. The country and hip hop mixes he did were really good and weren't corny like yela wolf does it.

wants to be a rockstar so bad but will never be

Tom? (pic related)

Anyone else become a big fan after he was on h3h3 so much?

Fuck off you underage faggot

>cringy kike youtuber in his 30s clings to a rapper a decade younger than him to just to latch onto some fame and a chance at further shekels
sad

because he admits it

Most of his humour is very Sup Forums.

Ethan has always liked rap/hip-hop...

Sup Forums humor is the epitome of reddit humor

I literally can't hate him. He reps the 214

please refrain from posting ever again

Sup Forums used to have threads about h3h3 all the time

talking about how unfunny of a cunt he is.

if you're over the age of 16 and you still find his content even remotely funny you're undisputably impaired

Does he actually go outside looking like that?

he looks like a rat

He drinks Bud Light

he is a faggot

>being this salty over a youtuber

he's anglo

fucking cracker

please stop

hurr durr bro he so saltie

hehehehehehehehhehe

He's a nice guy. His music is just EXTREMELY fucking boring. Like, his opinions on rap music not being a super serious thing definitely comes out in his music, and that's cool. Just not my thing.

hes a wigger, he needs to take that shit off his head and stop riding black cock

literally the male version of a coal burner only instead of giving the pussy hes giving his soul. absolutely disgraceful

Sup Forums sucks dude, don't bother

God awful music but seems like a nice guy

Devil worshipping scam

he literally said all of rap, the entirety of the genre, has nothing of value to offer in the world of art. He's a drug addict retard and

hes right