SUN KIL CUCK

Mark Kozelek has released a new song about the recent high school shooting

pitchfork.com/news/mark-kozelek-responds-to-florida-school-shooting-with-new-song/?mbid=homepage-more-latest-and-video

sunkilmoon.com/dayinamerica.zip

you could've shown me this and said it was an article from The Onion and I would believe you completely

god i fucking hate sun kil moon

not for any political reason but because it’s just some fat old fuck rambling incoherently over muh soft acoustic bullshit

We need to make school shootings illegal

What went wrong?

>listens to Macklemore once

>A 15-minute track about gun control, vigilante justice, and the Republican party

Fuck that, i'd rather shoot up a school then listen to that bullshit.

caught that one fast

lmao
im sure this song that was recorded as a kneejerk reaction and took a whole 2 days to write and record is great

So massive irony about backwards gun nuts?

You gotta separate the quality from the message, maaaaaaan xD

When the funk is Unk gonna step up and talk to these shooters about not shooting?

didn't he already do this for sandy hook
find something new, kozelek!

I wish he'd do this after a major Islamic attack

But he's a fat cowardly faggot

Mentally ill people can buy semi-auto rifles in America.

Let that sink in.

>dudududududududududududududududududududuxuddududududududududududududududududududududud

Just marathon'd the whole track cause I'm a Koz head who has to listen to everything at least once

Will never listen to it again

30 Seconds, Yellow Kitchen, MK/Ben/Jim is a pretty wack last three albums and I like his new style, he needs to get it back together lads...

powerful...

sandy hook changed him.

as it shoulda have everyone with a fucking brain & heart.

fuck the kids if i can shoot squirrels or some shit

hey guys quick question
what dimension am i from if they were called sun kil ra?

Im skeptical, watch some videos about it being a hoax

uh oh. is it gay? don't want to listen, I really like sun kil moon.

kind of hard not to be when there’s a shooting literally every other week now

the jews need to chill or they’re gonna blow their cover

This only further validates my claim that his last album was phoned in bullshit.
Yet stupid fuckers on Sup Forums sucked his dick for basically making some generic practice beats and then reading his secret diary for over a fucking hour.
He’s a total fucking artistic sellout. I was gonna go watch his show next month but I’m fucking refunding my tickets now, I refuse to support some moron who throws away any uniqueness he had as a singer songwriter to shamelessly pander to California and Berkeley liberals.

These political songs aren't even interesting

Koz offers 0 unique perspective to these situations, he's literally just repeating shit you can read on Twitter

And often when he goes political, the songs happen to suck musically/melodically as well.

Awful

he is going to shoot himself first

>having prodromal schizophrenia

>sandy hook parent laughing happily before walking up to podium then immediately changing demeanor to nearly crying
It's just schizophrenia bro go to sleep goy

I'm about ready to give up on Mark. He's not even trying anymore

If you don't believe in gun control you are a fucking idiot.

If you believe in gun control you are a fucking idiot.

But parents who have lost children don’t all walk around afterwards utterly glum and disconsolate, never allowing themselves to exhibit any emotion other than sadness.

Either of them might have been laughing and smiling during or immediately prior to talking about their children for any number of reasons: because they were reacting to something funny, because they were expressing nervous anxiety about facing a national television audience, or because they were recalling fond memories of their deceased children.

Indeed, the audio from the portion of Lynn McDonnell’s interview with CNN’s Anderson Cooper which was used in this conspiracy video is conveniently muted so that viewers can’t see for themselves exactly why she was smiling — because she was remembering what a terrific, happy child her daughter was, and how much she loved her:

COOPER: What do you want people to know about Grace?
LYNN MCDONNELL: Well, Grace had such a great spirit. She was a kind and gentle soul. And she was just the light and love of our family. She was just truly a special, special little girl that we loved, and she loved her brother so much. And she loved her school, Sandy Hook.

I'm surprised most people haven't seen that, how would they dispute it?

If you don't believe in border control you are a fucking idiot

Why ban guns when the people who aren't supposed to have them are going to have the anyway

I support the second amendment, but at this point more intense background checks and an IQ test isn't out of the question for me.
I'd rather keep everything as it is currently and have of focus on these social problems that end up isolating these kids, but I'm smart enough to know that eventually i'll have to compromise because people are short-sighted.

It's supposed to make it "harder" for those people to not get them

What the fuck are these lyrics?

America has always had guns.

School shootings before Columbine were an immense rarity. What changed? Maybe that's what we should be examining. And we need to stop blaming everyone but the shooters.

>Donny McCaucasian and Jim White
how problematic

If you don't believe in white people supression then you are a fucking idiot

>trying to turn black stereotypes around on whites
Very subtle guys lol

Honestly? He got way too much critical acclaim for Benji and fell in love with making off the cuff rambling opinion songs.

>and you're near a Panera Bread, goddamn

Do these middle aged fucking soymen do anything but post on Stereogum?

lmao is this fucking real

why do metalchildren have to inject their shit genre into everything?

Misplaced sense of superiority

it's okay when they inject it into things that are much worse

>not just making guns fully legal and arming everyone

Why are liberals so stupid and authoritarian?

recent koz is the most patrician cutting edge music being released atm.
In 20 years this kind of music will be an entire genre.

I cant imagine how retarded someone has to be to think sandy hook was fake

I, for one, am fine with all of these red state massacres.

Yes, ignore all the rest of evil in the world so you can focus on a false flag attack.

>it’s just some fat old fuck rambling incoherently over muh soft acoustic bullshit
That's only his output from Benji onwards. Ghosts of the Great Highway and April are god-tier alt. country/americana/whatever the fuck else label exists for that kind of music.

As far as I can tell, Mark Kozelek has basically had three distinct periods in his career. The first few Red House Painters albums were mopey slowcore. From Ocean Beach through April, he went in a very Neil Young-ish, folk/alt.country direction, and since Benji, it's been all incoherent, angry rambling about Panera Bread and people dying. Mark has recorded a lot of garbage, but he's also made some of the best music of the past couple of decades, if any of those styles work you personally. I'm only really a fan of that middle period, and nothing really comes close to it.

>no footage of attack
>no tears
>same crisis actors

>be American
>get shot

Never gets old

The Bill Evans part is actually pretty funny

this another twitter rant with a guitar accompaniment song from Mark?

i love that Sup Forums will unironically praise nu metal for being pro white music and bash any decent artist who tries to use their platform to address a serious and relevant issue like theyre some kind of sellout for it.

name one (1) instance of this happening

>shitty artist trying to shift attention from the tragedy and onto himself
>adressing an issue
Fuck off

>no one say anything!!!

fat old *eyebrowless* fuck

Not a great song, could have been really good if they worked on it more and it wasn't 15 minutes long. I'm a big Mark fan so I'll be listening to that collab album, and the album "Mark Kozelek" by Sun Kil Moon and the unnamed other Sun Kil Moon record of course.

No, just shitty musicians who have nothing of value to say.

I'll be the judge of that, not you.

Wow.
They look nothing alike.

PANERA BREAD

that is so clearly not the same woman lol

not an argument

Autism
(You)

(Retard)
>can't tell two people who look like the same person are the same person

There is no connection between being mentally ill and an increased likelihood of committing violence.

Let that sink in.

All you accomplish by saying drivel like that is create more stigma against the mentally ill.

>being literally autistic and unable to match faces correctly

War on Drugs Suck my Cock was pretty rad though

You have no proof besides your own retardation, same woman.

Don't encourage him you dumb fuck
Not me

if i don’t have any proof then you don’t have any proof either, cuck

That is the proof, the fact that both women look the same. And you're the cuck btw, must be embarrassing to use that word incorrectly.

if that’s proof and I’m basing my argument off of that picture then I do have proof, cuck

go eat some more soy, goy

Your proof is based off a picture of two women that look exactly alike, and your claim is that they are not the same person. Sorry cuck, but your argument is the one that needs proving.

>being a retarded cuck
>falling for jewish breadcrumb trails
you sure are woke user

what episode of black mirror am i living in when being anti-school shooting makes you a cuck

regardless of the amount of irony in this thread, all of you that believe in this cuck or soy meme need to literally fucking kill yourselves

>changing the subject
you sure are pathetic cuck

you’re the pathetic one, cuck

>being anti-school shooting makes you a cuck
Being pro-gun control makes you a cuck, cuck. Now cuck off back to r/cuck.

it's basically 2 minutes of politics and 8 minutes of unrelated shit and then he's like oh right this was supposed to be political and it's pretty fucking funny

At this point, you have to live with the fact that some people on this site are so alienated from reality that they have adopted a fitting platform.

you’re in the episode where everyone is in on it but you apparently

>n-no you!
The battle cry of the damage controlling cuck

says the cuck
don’t you have a bull to be prepping, cuck?

cuck

cuck

cuck

>the album "Mark Kozelek" by Sun Kil Moon

Fantano is an idiot, it's self-titled, not a Sun Kil Moon album

cuck

he had a song about Newtown on Benji. I don’t see why this is shocking

cuck

cuck