/brit/

butt hole road edition

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/news/crime/sip-tests-ordered-in-courts-across-country-to-prove-bottled-drinks-arent-acid-a3608236.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When the revolution comes we kill the fash.

Going to start making threads at 270 posts now

only good yank thread i've ever seen

*sniff sniff*
WHOOOOIE
THAT'S ONE SMELL BRIT
*snffffffff*
smells like he's over at
What a STINKER, let's laugh at him!

Drove through Lincolnshire once and chanced upon a village called "Spital-in-the-Street".

Blimey someone must have hated the place.

I've been to villages called upper and lower slaughter

honestly think my mum forgets how old I was when she started making me do stuff like cutting the grass, doing the dishwasher, and taking the bins out
my brother constantly gets away with doing nothing around the house because "he's too young"

boycotting Sup Forums until janny grows some fucking balls and cracks down on early threads
going to tell everyone i know to stop posting

>this is a rorke
>actually, he's a communist

>not an argument

Reminder this is the average american poster.

Why exactly do you runts scramble every single thread to make a new like 20-30posts early?

I really don't get the point

same
boycott early threads

*commits this atrocity in front of you*

Is Upper Slaughter more classy than Lower?

Nan has dementia and doesn't know who I am. She still recognises my younger brother as her grandson but she calls him my name.

Would tbqh

you'd think so but it most likely refers to elevation, not class

found tony blair's deviantart guys

need a village called Halal Slaughter now

fockin scraunchin at scottish patter
the wee english canny understand the complexities of us scots

Lick it off?

anyone got the picture of the slag passed out on the floor with a huge shite laid on her ass? thanks

*re-calcifies your recently de-calcified third eye*

When you listen to a thought, you are aware not only of the thought but also of yourself as the witness of the thought. A new dimension of consciousness has come in.

yeah your point?

must be in cardiff, am i right lads

They both looked the same to me 2bh

I biked through the cotswolds, shit loads of chink tourists bussed into bourton and swamped the entire town. Bibury was pretty

Maybe. If I'd had some sniff deffo yes

>ass
fuck off yank

You arrive in Tel Aviv

hate the dark rings around paki eyes

Is this post supposed to be funny?

@78151682
@78151683

Been listening to a lot of FightStar since Ethiopia lad posted it

same computer/phone combo poster or uncanny coincidence

fucking SCREAMING

this thread is too disgusting now, and for that reason I'm out

The reason why you don't put your hand in the fire is not because of fear, it's because you know you'll get burned. You don't need fear to avoid an unnecessary danger, just a minimum of intelligence and common sense.

wtf hiro

What was his fucking ploblerm?

Which choon do you like best? I'm partial to Our Last Common Ancestor.

The brainlet edition

There's a funny story in William Caxton's preface to the Aeneid where a northerner tries to buy eggs from a southern woman but she doesn't understand him and says she doesn't speak French.

Bran died in the cave, he's not bran now, just some old tactless oracle in brans body

kek

can't tell

i swear on my life the guy asking for the image isn't me. I'm the one that posted it.

I want to believe.

love being autistic

How did you vote last election lads?

Need to know who I'm dealing with.

PARTY ROCKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

Rorke

I'm in a safe tory seat so I voted UKIP

voted labour
according to that site im closest to bnp

>bnp
they haven't been a party for years you tit

Ok I recently moved to London from the US and I'd just like to express a few frustrations with the weed culture here.

1) they sell weed by price, not by weight. it makes is really difficult to know if ur getting a good deal or not when the only information you have on how much bud ur getting is that is costs £20

2) they don't know what blunts are, I once told a stoner friend to come over cause I had 4 joints with just weed in them (no tobbaco) which is quite uncommon in the UK so I needed to specify, he laughed at me and said "if there's no baccy in them they're not joints they're blunts" blunts are cigar wrapped joints, not joints with just weed.

3) bringing me to my third point, smoking weed without mixing in tobbaco is virtually unheard of overhere, which is bs cause it's the best way to smoke it.

4) dealers don't have any fucking idea what an 1/8 is, they think it's fucking 1.6 grams, I know they're not mathematicians but they should know how to divide 28 by 8

5) you can't buy specific strains here, it's just weed.

6) wtaf is pollen, I've bought some and i can't see it as being any different from hash, and not that I'm complaining... but why is it so cheap compared to actual bud? like £20 for 4 grams...

Tory of course because I'm not fucking retarded

i voted labour because my local labour MP is fantastic, NOT because i support Smellemy Corbyn

just floored a brit

you wont be seeing him post again

HEY JANNY! YEAH YOU!

CLEAN this UP! Go on! get on your tubby hands and knees and start scrubbing, you pathetic, obese virgin.

SNP
N
P

However not a very big fan of Nicola Sturgeon and find Holyrood increasingly tedious and boring because it's full of low calibre, boring, over-promoted ex-councillors and people who need to be given a job but can't be put anywhere that they might actually have the power to harm the public.

Titan and Sink With the Snakes

Begrudgingly voted Labour
I live in a seat that's been a Tory safe seat for the last 120 years and I absolutely despise them but Labour only a little less
Labour have been the party that's had the second most votes over the past decade or so, so I voted for them

How could I say no to you

Only cringey yanks talk about ''weed culture''

watching

haven't lifted in a bit and am scared to go to the gym because i might find out im weaker

i have literally never smoked a weed in my life

hate collectivists

universal healthcare is as far as the state should go

can't stop laughing at the "parties you side with" panel
"I side with [random selection that includes 75% of the parties] on most [x] issues"

Wait a minute hold up

Titan is the pick of that album for sure. Whole thing is great for listening to while riding.

Only lazy teenagers smoke weed

standard.co.uk/news/crime/sip-tests-ordered-in-courts-across-country-to-prove-bottled-drinks-arent-acid-a3608236.html

ahhhhh yes

They've had ten candidates this year including here in Charnwood.

You are weaker

I was squatting about 355 then stopped for a while, went back and tried to start at two plates and could barely put up 5 reps

To top it all off I LITERALLY could not walk that night, I was actually crawling around on the floor because my quads would not work.

Just suck it up and go back you regain what you lost relatively quickly

i mean, that's pretty far
probably enough to make you an unreconstituted whitlamite nowadays

>they should know how to divide 28 by 8
lel

never been to the gym in my life

too busy poo posting in /brit/

I haven't touched the stuff for years but
>1)
valid point
>2), 3)
People preferred joints but everyone knew what they were
>4)
>expecting a weed dealer to have brains
>5)
My dealer always had one or two strains and would sell me some if he was trying out a new strain and would say by name what they were
>6)
never heard of it

the atomised individual post.

Front national.

yeah but there should be limits

no optical or dental (like in Australia)

Part and parcel, love it or leave it.

bugger that
NHS not covering necessary dentistry (i.e. toothache - you can fuck off for cosmetics) is a bastard.
will never forgive the labour party for introducing charges, they began the process of fucking up the NHS shortly after founding it

what should I get from Subway today then, boyos?

simple plan. simple as.

good. pay for it yourself, runt.

foot long meatball marinara, cheese and toasted, mayo, and jalapeños

Cut and chunk of subsisting in a major municipality.

grim

NEED more shows like the thick of it

Piece and portion

everyone says it sounds grim but when they have it, it tastes great

how much would you need to live in northern direland?

i'd need at least like 6 million bucks