JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/1281157/peter-andre-reveals-daughter-princess-is-recovering-well-after-breaking-her-arm/
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3650573/Katie-Price-shares-sweet-snap-Princess-Junior-daughter-Peter-Ander-bounces-breaking-arm.html
mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-prices-son-harvey-entertains-6895164
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAKE

BRAZIL

MURICA

is that Heidi Cum?

wtf the kid has a permanent tattoo?

also racial segregation
all nigs on the right
one whitey on the left.

Seal is so damn black the kids still look full nigger. Top kek

the funny thing that even in this case the nigger father abandoned his family

Are these her actual kids or adopted? I know she was with some black guy named Seal

Look at how she is separating her (daughter??) from the niggers.

She knows they're dangerous.

This ugly piece of shit was fucking this girl, whats your excuse

I wonder if the siblings are banging the white one with the long legs. Happens in mixed families, Jordan/ Katie Price's mixed son has been rumoured to be attacking & sexually abusing her little (white) girl, who coincidentally was recently admitted to hospital after a 'fall'.

thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/1281157/peter-andre-reveals-daughter-princess-is-recovering-well-after-breaking-her-arm/
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3650573/Katie-Price-shares-sweet-snap-Princess-Junior-daughter-Peter-Ander-bounces-breaking-arm.html

Notice how there's no pictures of her any more with the thing in the link below. I wonder if it mauled her and they're now being kept separated?

mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-prices-son-harvey-entertains-6895164

All stinks of a cover up.

Putting race aside, Seal is simply one ugly motherfucker. Wtf is Heidi thinking?

the niglets are hers. she has 3 kids with some nigger

Singing will get anyone laid.

At least the Whitey has a good father figure in Seal. Oh wait.

She liked him because of his BBC. Ain't even trolling. She was in New York, Seal came out of the gym wearing bicycle shorts, and she saw Seal's BBC and fell in love with him there and then at the sight of his BBC. She said it herself on Oprah. Look it up if you don't believe me

Hundreds of millions of tendies?

Let's test the meme...

If white dad, jew mum, child is jew. That must mean a child with a nigger dad and a white mum is 100% white, right?

>In 2015 Seal began dating model Erica Packer. In August 2015, she was reported to be pregnant.

Damn he just keeps blacking them, how can we compete?

some aussie businessman cucked too

>Lets test the meme
>Not understanding the meme
>Implying because jews consider the mothers side to inherit the religious jewish bloodline, that everyone else considers this a fact for race.
>Implying because A is true, B must also be true

The color of his cock, and he made some good music, even I can't deny that.

He looks like a dog bit his face.

Seal is pretty handsome in an ugly way

Great singer

In fact he probably could do better

Do these people not realize how racist this shit is? Theyre treating black kids like theyre fucking toys or pets or something lol

>kids that dress like that

makes me really mad desu

>Great singer

t. Janosz from Szabadka

>Seal is a bad singer
Nice meme, his voice is unique as fuck

jebo ti pas mater ciganjsku

Tupac, please.

Jesus

White women are programmed for this. They serve no other purpose.