twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

k den

thought its korea

>orderly
>green
>infrastructure
>outdoor sporting places

it is comfy you ungrateful chink

It's a soulless depressing hellhole and I don't want to know how many people have jumped from these towers in hopes of escaping this nightmare.

its like living in a cardboard box suspended in the air, you have to be an empty shell to weather such confined and dead living

>WAHHH I WANT PRETTY BUILDINGS

fuck off commie

Is this one of those cities that have housing for a couple million but the every apartment is vacant?

i wouldn't mind living there as a neet

It depends on one's taste - I'll take high rise over "cozy" towns with the tallest buildings being like 3 stories tall.
>inb4 shit taste

You have a top-tier infrastructure to compensate for.

All the buildings are the exact same it's crazy. Saw this sorta thing in Shanghai, I thought it was depressing.

You're in russia so idk if it helps rly.

its nothing to do with taste, in a town of 100k you can own an acre of property with plenty of space for your family and pets, if you want to go to the shops or anything you just jump in your car and drive straight there and park within 30 seconds walking distance
in a huge city like OP you get a few rooms maybe a balcony big enough for a table if you're lucky, if you want to go anywhere you have to wait for a lift, either walk a ways or drive and try to find parking in a crowded hellhole, there is never any silence, its shit

You belong to me

what is dacha.
and you can go to shop by walking without a car.

Wtf, I hate Benidorm now

Looks like very similar of us.

Early commies built nice buildings. Google soviet constructivism or stalinist architecture.

I swear so many asians and europeans are fucking spoiled beyond any measure.

Yo bb whats up

What I'm saying is that I'll take this over picrelated any day. By the accepted standards one is supposed to be a soulless place, while the other is a paradise on earth LA.

Well I don't like the fact that I have to drive somewhere in my own MANDATORY vehicle for half an hour because all of the space is occupied by people who want whole fucking acre, no less, and about as much for the parking lots for said mandatory vehicles.
I would prefer to live in a place where I don't have to have a vehicle, because everything is either in a walking distance, or there's a great public transportation system in place. You can fit a shitton of businesses in a huge ass building,or even rent the first floor of high rise apartment complexes to businesses, hence walking distance to your everyday necessities. I don't need a lot of space for myself, I need to have everything packed and close by. And I like when it's crowded and noisy because I can get lost in that crowd and actually feel alone. When it's a quiet small neighborhood everyone is up in each other's business.
>neet, hikikomori, shit tase, weeb

lel, forgot the pic

Mmh good life here

>I would prefer to live in a place where I don't have to have a vehicle, because everything is either in a walking distance, or there's a great public transportation system in place. You can fit a shitton of businesses in a huge ass building,or even rent the first floor of high rise apartment complexes to businesses, hence walking distance to your everyday necessities. I don't need a lot of space for myself, I need to have everything packed and close by. And I like when it's crowded and noisy because I can get lost in that crowd and actually feel alone. When it's a quiet small neighborhood everyone is up in each other's business.

man i never seen a post that i can agree %100 before. you are my soulmate now.

i cant get how people still fall for small town loneliness meme. living in a small town means everything you do is news. if you want to alone big cities are the deal. blending with a river of human while staying alone is the ultimate cozy feel. walking on a crowded road or riding a full bus with your headphones on. this is what i love. fuck small towns

Looks like something i'd create on Cities:Skylines

wrong

you guys have commie blocks in finland? thought you guys all lived in huts out in the forest

Had to googlesearch the image to check that it's not Russia. I swear our southern cities have sceneries just like that pic.

It's true, urbanized cities with high rise buildings are more efficient when it comes to many objective measurements; if well planned out that is.

I thought it was my country at the first sight.

I think the situation is way more horrible in Hong Kong

>the least house size in the world
>the most expensive house price in the world

Yes they do, although finblocks aren't as tall as in China or Russia.

sq ft
Srsly?
Well, it's kind of logical.

>sq ft
>Srsly?
Yes

niBBa, how is SF not on the list?

Korea is better than Hong Kong

you're lucky af

stupid Chinese trying to throw away his good life

that looks like an advanced and more developed version of russia

It is one of the poorest region in Hong Kong. People living there always get looked down.(I am one of those who get looked down)
This place is also called as "concentration camp of poor people" or " city of sadness"

what a shithole
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tin_Shui_Wai#Social_issues

Looks like some sort of an optical illusion.

The real problem is that the median salary in Hong Kong is only about $2000/month and the minimum hourly rate is $4.5
No young people can affort to buy a house even for about 300ft

"first world problems"

better be happy you're not living on slums

Where is this?

A satellite town in Hong Kong
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tin_Shui_Wai

I think Bejing is actually the current most expensive place in the world right now
At least from what I heard there's been a big boom and now prices are rising fast every day, even old shitholes because of their location
Outskirts aren't safe from price increases either