The New Queen in Town

*dominates Women's tennis for the next 15 years*

You losers really thought you were safe now that Serena done got with reddit?

Please Serena is coming back with a vengence next year and putting sloane back in here place, in Serena shadow

why cant she at least be pretty...
mugu needs to step up and defeat this ugly before it gets out of hand, she's the chosen one

How can white women compete?

>mugu
>pretty

uh?

How's her ass game?

American blacks are like 1/4 white because of mullato rape babies. Idk if that's good or not though for Sup Forumstards

lets just say game set and match if u get what im saying LOL

remove yourself

Finally, a black tennis player I can jerk it to without questioning my lifestyle choices.

WE

I went to the US open this past Sunday and saw the Stephens vs Gorges match and honestly, Stephens looked pretty good in person. Her triceps/shoulders were much more defined than I would prefer but aside from that she is a QT, and my seats at Louis Armstong were pretty close so I got a solid look. Plus her outfit was literally the only one I saw all day that didn't look unplanned or retarded.

I'm very happy for her. I see a bright future ahead of her too now that she had her surgery done.
That friendship with keys tho my heart
Nope, remember, 1% drop is what they adhere to.

Which white (mil/bil)lionaire nu-male will COLONIZE this nigress? I hear Elon is back on the market.

She's dating Jozy Altidore.

Imagine the athletic babies

She will chuck him to the side for some beta orbiter Silicon Valley rich guy. I guess it's time for (((Zuckerberg))) to settle down.

>Jozy Altidore
>athletic

>Jozy Altidore
JUST

needs to switch over to a white man and get COLONIZED like Serena desu

she will. every black woman who's been given a chance will.

That's just awesome. The children will be based

Sloane Stephens can do better

Jozy had the exact same disconnected look in his eyes during the Sloane Stephens' semifinal match against Venus as he does in every single USMNT match. He cannot wait to leave and gtfo

Jozy is not worth investing any of your life or energy into

She's lost, nigga. Better let'er go.

Finally the hot black female tennis player that we deserve.

Inb4 she gets on the steds and balloons up to twice the size, she-gorilla mode as well

Racists; how will they recover?

God please no. If this is what she looks like natty then she is going to look like fucking Kali Muscle if she starts juicing.

Lmao she is already on gear

>altilel

jesus man, just.. jesus
isn't that the new girl though? bum wiggle lass?