CEO of Avaaz hates white people

Pic related.

>Patel
>trusted to comment on a European matter

No no, colonial, go back to your designated street like the shit you are. And then take a long swim in the Ganges.

Fuck him and fuck everyone like him.

>Patel was born in Edmonton, Canada, to a Kenyan-born Gujarati father and an English mother with Jewish heritage.

It would be better if we took everyone in the country whose racial origins lay outside the British Isles and boiled them alive.

Cancer killing the west right here.

>Pooinlo + jew

Oh dog what done.

What I do not get is why someone would care for some faggots opinion. Leftists always project their lack of selfesteem onto everyone else, I feel sad for them.

>But many leave campaigners are more honest and open that this vote is significant because it’s the “last chance that Britons will have to decide the future of Britain”. By Britons, they mean people that are ethnically, well, mostly English. Immigration has and will change the face of the UK. Many, especially older white men, are uncomfortable with that. If anything, that is the honest, straight up choice in this vote. Is England for the English? An ethnic state? Or is England part of the UK, a modern civic nation that embraces Europeans, and people of any background that choose to live by our laws?

lel, what a cunt.

Tomorrow will be June 23rd. It is the day when the British people will vote to leave the European Union.

It is also the 254th anniversary of the Battle of Plassey, where Robert Clive defeated the Nawab of Bengal and his French cohorts, leading to British domination fo the sub continent.

Fuck off Patel.

Nice

Feels good to have contributed to several avaaz campaigns

Avaaz also hates Israel with a passion

I'm sure this would make trumpcucks mad because they're now full blown zionist cocksuckers

>Jew in loo

What hath God wrought?

>let's insult everyone supporting leave, that'll show them and make them change their minds

I'm not saying to accomodate every single person but what exactly do these people think happens when you go out of your way to offend someone else? Do they expect some sort of revelation from their opponents? With a crowd clapping maybe?

Wow, it's like the worst of four worlds

Holy fucking shit
>poo and loo
>jew

This is the most fearsome combination Sup Forums

Mexico doesn't recognize Palestine.

That's because white people in the government of Mexico suck up to what Americans tell them to support

White people in the government is also the reason why our country is so corrupt

Real Mexicans like me don't support cuckskins nor kikeskins

Just cause Trump supports Israel doesn't mean we do, dumbass

>Real Mexicans like me don't support cuckskins nor kikeskins
they are instead commies

>people of any background that choose to live by our laws
if only

How does this matter in the slightest, snake?

If trump gets to office he's gonna polish Jewish knob with all of the energy he has, regardless of what you or the trumpcucks at large think about Israel.

I'm not a commie, I'm libertarian as a matter of fact.
I simply dislike Jews and lite Jews (whites) as a whole due to their subhuman traits and crooked moral fiber.

>>If trump gets to office he's gonna polish Jewish knob with all of the energy he has

As if he isn't already, his kikeroach son in law is already getting his grabbler claws on his campaign.

>I simply dislike Jews and lite Jews (whites) as a whole due to their subhuman traits and crooked moral fiber.

Right, because those indios in Mexico aren't known for being low IQ subhuman monsters, right?

Definition of a third culture kid.

Born in Canada, Father is from Kenya but isn't really a Kenyan, he's Indian. Mother is born in England yet isn't of English background, she's Jewish.

He fits in nowhere and thus has a deep resentment for anywhere in the world that resists mass immigration.

He wants everybody to feel as lost as he does, so that he no longer has to feel so lost. Get it?

These 'indios' as you call them are much less likely to be backstabbing and corrupt pieces of shit, a trait that comes naturally to whites and Jews.

Whites have no honor and are inherently greedy and self absorbed, Jews are the same except they do it better.

The white race and kikes should be removed off the face of the earth, and you'd find that the world suddenly comes to a natural equilibrium.

>nigger - check
>indian - check
>LEAF - check
>kike - check
A WEAPON TO SURPASS THE METAL GEAR

DOES THIS JEW POO IN THE LOO???

15 seems to work here
ignore the rapes

>These 'indios' as you call them are much less likely to be backstabbing and corrupt pieces of shit, a trait that comes naturally to whites and Jews.

All the Indios in power in Mexico are corrupt pieces of shit. The majority of people who do the dirty work for the cartels are darkies.

This "Indios are one with the land and peaceful noble savages" meme is just that, a meme. Indios don't stab you in the back, they stab you in the front and pull your heart out while wearing your skin as a suit.

They're so fucking stupid that they vastly out numbered the Spanish and still lost.

The reason why Mexico is such a shithole compared to Canada and the US is because it's majority little umpa lumpa brown shits who vote for anyone that is willing to give them a handout. Mexico is what happens when you're majority is Brown and in power.

>son of a poo in loo born in kenia AND a jewess

Theres no oven big enough for this fucking faggot

What name are you going to call your next piece of shit, campaigner failure, group. You will vanish like the Snowdon of yesteryear.

>NGO backed by Soros wants to destroy the West
When will our governments ban people like Soros and NGO's like this, like Putin did in Russia? Oh jeez oh man.

Who even cares about Israel? Why should I care if they take "Palestinian" lands?
I couldn't care less as long as my country and other Western nations aren't getting cucked.

I bet these people are even more corrupt. Aren't the whole Mexican cartels full of them?