Turkic people are the most perfect race in the world

>Turkic people are the most perfect race in the world

cute half-slavic girl

he said turkic not middle eastern

>turkey
>turkic

Based Ayaposter

he said turkic not chinks cucked by russians.

oğlum he's talking about the Turkic ''stan'' countries''

Yet he posted a "chink cucked by russians" i.e. kazakh. Stay buttmad, kurdish türk-wannabe

>a literal russian communist

what

we are probably more turkic then you kırgız, so there is no need to argue, go suck turkmenbaşı's dick

your slanty eyes doesn't make you turkic. whether you like it or not, you have no national identity, turkish people care more about turkic race than you do.

We can really see her slavic features lol

>we are probably more turkic
>probably
> turkish people care more about turkic race
Lmao can you be more pathetic? If your ancestors cared about turkic race they wouldn't waste their genes on balkanids and anatolians and would've preserved their original look to this day. Your entire country is a joke, bunch of gyppos who dont have their own national identity and larp as turks

i yawn at your irrelevancy "turkic" brotha, the only thing you can do is fap on genghis' dynasty which wasnt even turkic, so long.

t. Russian diaspora fag

people of minor asia never had any ethnic identity, because they were the biggest cucks world ever seen. first they were just a bunch of "sea peoples", then they became byzanthium 'greeks', then turks cucked you and you became 'turks'. anyway, you are much closer to the desert niggers you live near than to the glorious nomads of steppes. and turks never've been portraited as a brown hairy nosy turds as you actualy are.

t. "turk-ish" diaspora fag
I amazed how much you fags are insecure. Your only arguments always is "u ruskie lol".

go back to germany, mehmet.

Proxy?

~isla islaam~

Like if there is any reason why a Turkic person should be so butthurt against Turks...

You are either Russian diaspora (remember 10-20% of people living in that area are Russians) or faggot Fakegreeks/Armenians with proxy.

Definitely. No Kazakh would use "Mehmet" as an insult.

>No Kazakh would use "Mehmet" as an insult.
literally arab level of stupidity. 'mehmet' is a common meme here.

> Definitely. No Kazakh would use "Mehmet" as an insult.
> Like if there is any reason why a Turkic person should be so butthurt against Turks...
Wow. U must be trolling. People can't be that delusional.

WE WU CHINKZ AND CHONGZ

i don't get why he's delusional tho? we weren't the ones who forced you to learn russian, we weren't the ones who fucked your sisters. It was the russians and yet you love them and not us? i don't really get why you hate us?

Where did i said i love ruskies you retarded sandnigger. Baguette posted a kazakh grill and said the word "turkic", you claimed that you are turkic and we are cucked. After that we must be in love with your nation aren't we?

Not to mention there is literally no reason to love some hairy stinky larping anatolian baboons in the first place

t. doesn't know the amount of kyrgyz sluts in turkey fishing men for visa

Kek keep being delusional steppemonkey

He's a butthurt R*ssian living in Kyrgyzstan, he even admitted to it before. We've been over this already.

This whole thread summed up in one picture

kys chink. mongols like you arent turkic you are just another cheap china offshoot cucked by slavs that thinks we have anything to do with ur kin.

This tbqh

Most subhuman outside of Pakistanis

>"Euro" Turks vs. Chink Turks
just post qts you insecure faggots

obvious proxy. the most common meme in Kazakhstan is Mambet.

Do you have greek version of this?
t.yeni gelmiş user