Bound 2 is dogshit

Let's be realistic, even if Kanye was just trying to have fun, Bound 2 is still a fucking boring track, specially to end Yeezus

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BBAtAM7vtgc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>implying any track on Yeezus is worth listening to

Yeah its pretty cringey, except that water fountain line is okay.

Bound 2 is one of the best pop rap songs ever made.

>Implying Black Skinhead, I am a God, Hold my Liquor, Blood on the Sleaves and Guilt Trip are shit

>specifically to end Yeezus

that's the point you faggot

they are. they are extremely boring examples of pop rap

post an example of good pop rap? just curious

It's a dogshit song, but it has become such a meme that it's only right to end Yeezus that way

Now tumblr emos aren't called emos but now they are called yeemos
Thanks to some stupid faggot on youtube
That means Kanye automatically turns into the emo messiah?

Nah... Pete Wentz and Brendon Urie are still tumblr messiahs

youtube.com/watch?v=BBAtAM7vtgc

not the user but it's true

>any of those tracks listed
>pop rap

>Bound 2 good pop rap
>Not Flashing Lights, Heartless or Runaway at least

This

>tfw Hayley will never release a god-tier pop solo record

Patrician. "Bound 2" is one of the worst tracks on Yeezus.

How you gonna be mad on vacation?

bump

Let's be honest
Only One would be a better closer track to 808s ratter that shitty Pinocchio Freestyle

Eminem > Jay-Z

pretentious twat retort but you honestly didn't get it

They are. They are not inaccessible in the slightest and Black Skinhead went to 69 on Billboard top 100 and every "normie" I know who think that even TPAB is too inaccessible love Yeezus
Admittedly I haven't heard any pop rap that I like. Everything I've heard is extremely uninteresting and simple musically, overly hook reliant and usually lacks any actual lyrical content. Everything that makes up "pop rap" is nothing that I look for in music

Bound 2 is my favorite Kanye track and I don't even like music.

second quote meant for

I hope she changes her mind. :|

I honestly don't
Her stuff with Paramore is pretty solid
Also, she never wanted to have a solo career

>implying any music can be inaccessible in the digital age

It's comparative. As pop music continues to be homogenized, more and more things are seeming inaccessible that weren't before

I only hope Paramore next album gets the same style as the rock they made in s/t

She's been awesome with Paramore for sure. I still think it'd be neat to hear her venture into something much more stylistically different to the Pop Rock sound of Paramore though. It would be neat to hear her toy with electronic or folk music. If anything, I just want to hear a Paramore album in which the whole band decides to follow through with a release that is consistently experimental and not just padded with one-offs like "Future" or "No Friend".

Me too, but not that experimental, like a whole abum of tracks like Future and No Friend
Maybe two or three tracks similar to that were good
I also espect they album came out before 2020, and not waiting another 4 years for the album, i hope after Parahoy and a few shows they start to work on the next album by the end of the year

I wouldn't mind a solo side project, but if the only way she'll ever do that would be to leave Paramore behind, I'd rather she stick with Paramore.

No it wouldn’t you moron. Only One mentions his daughter heavily and Welcome to Heartbreak is all about Kanye not having a family.

this. one of my favorite tracks off yeezus.

I Am A God is fucking awful though.

DAY N NIGHT
I TOSS AND TURN I KEEP STRESSIN MY MIND (MIND)

kecks

It's hilarious, but it has kinda grown on me.

HEY MR RACIST

t. Pleb

wrong
yep