It's time

It's time.

Post your favourite album of all time and post what you think user's personality is like based on their choice.

has read every nietzsche work
love hate relationship with father

Comes off as cold and mysterious, but really you're a friendly guy and would be more than happy to get involved in a conversation.
You only feel comfortable late at night, when it seems like the rest of the world is asleep.

You're probably a young sensitive little faggot with low self esteem. It's ok to seek medical help with your depression. I used to like Agalloch, I know how hard it can feel sometimes, but you'll be better off once you ditch that trash and listen to real metal. (Show No Mercy is my fave album btw)

Pink Floyd - TDSotM

The Assassination of Julius Caesar, Ulver

you like melancholy
anxiety and mommy/daddy issues
pretty chill but quiet and shy
You're dissatisfied with life in general

You really like cold temperatures
You loved your teenage years

probably thinsays todays music sucks but dont look for anything new. Did smoked weed once and act like your really deep and people dont understand you

Eh kinda. Recently got into Foxygen, Balla, and Ulver. But yeah I stick mostly to Pink Floyd, KC, Queen, etc. Never smoked pot.

Me but not as cool

my favorite album is - fuck you OP for trying to make me pick a favorite album, and no one here is actually posting their "favorite album of all time" because that doesn't exist. Instead they are probably posting an album they feel is most similar to their character, that they might not truly LOVE

OP here

Me but more cool

You like to wallow in down-times though you're pretty jolly in person
Introspective, but doesn't push past surface-level inspection
You've had happier times
Probably a stoner, or there's some deeply ingrained parental problems
Happy-go-lucky, but on the conventional weird side
Likes to feel empty-headed after a cluttered day

>or there's some deeply ingrained parental problems
I listen to The Wall for that one. TDSotM is more "realizing the clock is ticking and your life is flashing by you and you're not sorting yourself out"

you like winter
probably a bit shy
not afraid of heights
had long hair in high school
wishes Ulver would return to making black metal

Idk if pic related is my absolute favorite (probably not), but I've been consistently impressed with it for a long time and return to it regularly.

Likes cold weather
Parental troubles, but not really major
You smoke cigarettes and wear round rimmed glasses
Sad guy, but doesn't want people to be concerned about him so he acts outwardly happy
The archetypical thrash metal fan, in a good way. Good album choice too
A simple man with simple interests
Going to school for an art degree
Likes to write and draw stuff influenced by their dreams
Dresses in black

OP here.

I disagree but I feel like you'd be a ton of fun to hang out with.