Fantano CUCK

Fantano is such a fucking faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=D0LlTuPPScI

He doesn't make a single legitimate critique of anything this guy is saying. His whole argument is "DEAL WITH IT DUDE LMAO!!!!!"

Hey look, ANOTHER fantano thread!

Get off this board, Tom.

look guys im not racist! that fader article was trash, im WOKE!!

why do you care? no, really, what about this video or either people in it affects you in your day to day life? this shit is so inconsequential, don't watch videos you know are just going to leave you upset.

if you really think that song is anything but cringe fucking neck yourself

how fucking dense are you

Yes the song is corny

But the lyrics themselves are all 100% true, Fantano acts as if there is no such thing as hatred/racism towards whites.

Such a sheltered Connecticut faggot, there are tons of white kids who go to inner city schools and get taunted ruthlessly for being white

It was executed in a cringeworthy manner and the musical """composition""" itself is atrocious, but the message itself isn't necessarily wrong.

t. non-white btw
>inb4 "dude uncle tom lmao"

hes right the song is trash. you arent gonna reclaim self determination begging niggers to stop being mean. wiggers are absolutely pathetic, i haye wiggers more than i hate niggers

dude uncle tom lmao

lmao

>the fantano response
>just go LMAO!!!! DUDEEEE THERES NO ANTI WHITE MEDIA AGENDA ARE YOU FUCKING AHAHAA SO DUMB

fuck back off to reddit

The dude is just tapping into a ripe demographic.
Sure its cringey, but its a decent business move.

Fantano fucked up.

I felt bad about Fader scandal at first

But after this video, its time I send Ezra Marcus/Fader, etc. a lot of the old thatistheplan videos I had saved but no intention of reuploading for Fantano's sake as they could be seen as highly racist

I go back and forth with Fantano

He's lying and catering to his fanbase HARD these days. Saturation albums better than Common As Light And Love?
Shits going to his head.

He's friends with that 30 year old guy Adam22 in Los Angeles who facilitates 16 year olds' drug habits.

Melon is married to a nigger

You guys are right. It's so hard being a white guy out here consistently getting attacked by the FEMINAZIS. All lives matter btw

>faggot
Why the homophobia?

He's just showing that he isn't racist. FADER was wrong yo!

I wonder (((who))) is writing these posts

Don't stand up for yourself white goys, that's cringe

Do it.

Not that the Saturation albums were that great but jeezus that Common As Light And Love album was so fucking boring and so forgettable

Damn it must be very hard to be white lol

t. assblasted shitskin

WHITE BOI WHITE BOI

I typed in Anthony Fantano Connecticut (cause I heard hes from there) on Google and his full voter record/address came up

wtf lol

Assuming you're white... You have obviously never gone to a majority black school. There's a lot of racism there against white people and asian people etc. etc. ..... White people can be racist, black people can be racist, asian people can be racist and so on.

>black people can be racist, asian people can be racist and so on.
Racism = power + prejudice, so blacks don't have the power to be racist.

Jesus that's horrible we must do something. white lives matter too

one simple google search proves you wrong

"prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior."

Every post of yours is the same.

Please post a picture of yourself

I want to see what an ugly shitskin abomination you are, I can already smell it

Fantano is cringey
Whiteboy is cringey
And all of you are cringey

Fuck your fake culture war.

That's not true. Racism is discrimination based on someone's race... And black people have power too btw.

You're really cool and edgy.

cry me a river
you got picked on because you were a faggot not because you were white
I do agree with your point though. Everyone is racist and you can't stop people from being racist so we should probably all just grow thicker skin instead of trying to "fix" it

I never got picked on and I'm not crying. You're just projecting.

>being white is difficult
>is mean strictly towards nonwhites
what did you mean by this

this is the thread I was waiting for after he posted that video

watch the music video itself again. it is purely whining about being made fun of, presumably on the internet. He has no anecdotes

oh, I thought you were arguing from a stance of personal experience but you're actually just making shit up. gotcha

So if the majority is black, white people may feel oppressed. Which is something explicitly rare.

No I'm a big guy. No one would pick on me, but I've seen it happen a lot.

Back on topic. Fantano is wrong. But maybe you're right when you say

>I do agree with your point though. Everyone is racist and you can't stop people from being racist so we should probably all just grow thicker skin instead of trying to "fix" it

....but then that should apply equally to everyone.... and we should also stop trying to stop racism against black people.... Do you think Fantano would agree with that? Do you agree with that?

At the end of the day Fantano just hates himself and other white people. He's no different from Uncle Tom.

I'm saying that in majority black schools blacks will almost always be racist towards all non-blacks. At least in my experience, which is extensive... In majority white schools whites are seldom racist towards non-whites. It happens of course but it's a lot less common and other whites will usually go after the racist whites - and you don't see that will blacks (usually).

Fantano obviously doesn't know what he's talking about. He's just a sheltered white guy that has mostly interacted with middle class blacks.

>I'm a big guy

I swear how the fuck does Fantano manage to be more cringy than the people he's "cringing with". I mean, I like the guy but these "Cringing With" videos are unfunny shit to please the man-children fans of thatistheplan with the silly and "dank" edits.

It's just nitpick after nitpick, close up, explosion fx. Comedy gold.

>inb4 he responds with strawman sarcastic OMG POOR WHITE PEOPLE WE MUST THINK OF THE WHITE PEOPLE XDDDDD, not acknowledging any of your points

>it's another episode of americans think they are white
kek, I love those

Unitonically saying this. I know this is bait, but it’s bottom tier shit posting. Go to any sociology course or philo course senpai; shit is hilarious if you’re not white. P lucky not being white when it comes those classes.

All of that is strictly hearsay.

masterful bait

He's trying to give an actual argument. Don't be a fucking primate and ruin that.

lol cry harder, douche bag

If you need an example of how majority white communities can be racist you needn't look far from this site.

>Sup Forums
>majority white
lmao

>AHAHA REACTION
>WALK OFF SCREEN

ugh

saged

obviously Sup Forums isn't majority white, but it likes pretending it is

Sup Forums isn't majority white and it's an internet community... It doesn't represent the average white community. The most racist whites gather here and some, I suspect, are mostly trolling.

>the most racist whites gather here
>this entire thread is trying to argue that white people are oppressed
what did Sup Forums mean by this

>>this entire thread is trying to argue that white people are oppressed
No. Now you strawman again. Just saying that blacks are often very racist against whites and other non-blacks.

Do not call this thing Fantano, its name is Memecuck

No. He’s melonboy.

hahahahaha white people are hilarious

Which is irrelevant in the US and most European countries.

Kill yourself.

See, you proved his point, boy.

>boy
lmfao nice use of racist terminology whiteboy

Don't go turnin' yourself into the next BLM poster child, boy. Keep the attitude in check.

which shithole flyover do you live in whiteboy

Keep up the tough front all you want, boy, but take my words to heart.