What went wrong?

what went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xIBe3X2z6jE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

literally nothing besides that intstrumental track

Nothing.
Besides me and Michael

Your parents didn’t have enough money for an abortion.

they pandered to the plebian pop crowd instead of delving deeper into the sound of their self titled

no selly ester watts field tbqh

and it didn't work, 5k copies sold first week

the guy who posted the watts field was James Dean right? its been so long. also, wheres the guy who posted his fat cat KT?

Nothing, this is a great album. Agreed with some turd in the last thread about this, first 3 albums are great. They didn't sell out, they are experimenting with something different. And that is ok. Although, I will say it ends poorly compared to the beginning, those first three really hook you, and the rest is just alright in comparison. So whatever...9/10

Fuck not, albums. I meant tracks. Gotta neck myself now.

your description doesn't fit the score

some of the lyrics seemed like they would be jaden smith tweets. Still liked a lot of it

are u insane? best track

Eh, what can I say I am easy to please. Therefore not a good judge.
To anyone who might know, someone mentioned their was a political motivation behind this album. Is that true? I don't mind either way, but if so, it would bring a little more context to the album. Thanks in advance!

yep
youtube.com/watch?v=xIBe3X2z6jE

t. pleb

Me and Michael is accessible trash for brainlets

>accessible = bad

shit tier contrarian mentality

Much like their past two albums, most radio stations will refuse to play any of their new material. And those who only liked their three hits won't care, and say something about that MGMT alienates their fans, when the reality is far from the truth.

So really the album is great, but how they're perceived is their own downfall, shame because this easily rivals Congratulations.

M&M, LDA, TSLAMP and OTLTT are accessible to be on radio imo

I agree, but I have yet to hear any of those songs on the radio. I hope my local station figures out what they're missing with this new album.

Personally I thought It's Working, Congratulations, Flash Delirium should have been radio accessible, so what do I know?

It always gives me a chuckle when artists put in one shitty instrumental track to the album that doesn't really fit thinking it will be their "Let's Go Away For A While"

Wait, which one is that? Checking my fubar, and they all have lyrics. Unless you are talking about the instrumental for "Little Dark Age" the song.

He's probably talking about Days That Got Away

After TSLAMP they ran out of original ideas

Aaaah, ok. Thanks man.

Days That Got Away is great though. When You're Small is easily the worst song on the album.

I really enjoy "James" and 'Me and Micheal'. James is a Ariel Pink lite with a interesting atheistic and the vocals are sung with a laziness that I admire. .

who tf buys music anymore?
literally nothing, plen

Or they made music they wanted to. LDA mixed all of their past work into one album