God what an utter shithole

God what an utter shithole
Mexico of Europe
Should be split by the countries around them

Other urls found in this thread:

delfi.lt/verslas/verslas/d-grybauskaite-sureagavo-i-r-sikorskio-nora-paaukleti-lietuvius.d?id=75428775
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i want to FUCK poland

as myliu Lietuvą, bet Lietuva ne myli manes ;_;

yea FUCk that fuck ass idiot nation stupid idiot is wonder why all they neighboors wanting to destroy them because they BITCH smelling like and knowing this of because i wached them and safe to become fuck ididot ass

>I want to teach Lithuanians a lesson, so that they don't think that s***ting on Poland won't cost anything," Sikorski said.

I see you aren't the biggest fan of my country :). Would it be possible to explain what makes you so angry about us? Is there anythink, in your opinion, we shoud be doing to improve our relations? Anything you guys could do to make it better, perhaps?

Lietuva tave toleruoja ;)
Aik nahui debile

This is either a proxy or just some asshole. Ignore this retard.

>b-but pooland likes Lithuania!
delfi.lt/verslas/verslas/d-grybauskaite-sureagavo-i-r-sikorskio-nora-paaukleti-lietuvius.d?id=75428775

>Tas Šūdlenkis vėl mano temoje

>Poland:We need to teach those Lithuania
>Šūdlenkis:W-We Love Poland!

Lithuanians*

Shut the fuck up you fucking bolivian

this desu. Should be split between germany, russia, and austria.

This is how OP looks like.

>Lithuanians offend Poles every day
>One Pole offended Lithuanians 5 years ago in a private conversation that was illegally recorded and leaked

>HURR FUCK POLES

Now I'm gonna vote for Ausros Vartai on Polish passports, just to see your butthurt.

I admire your dedication zmudzin but i kinda feel sorry for you
Cmon there has to be some job for you in Poland dont give up

Subhumans (Poles) are not allowed in my thread

>bendradarbiavimas

Is this a real word?

I hate p*land and slavic people, but I hate /balt/ threads even more.

You're just jealous. Lietuva is a small, poor irrelevant shithole no one knows or cares about. Polish drunk football fans conquer and occupy your capital every time our clubs play a game and you have to call your laughable army for help.

Shut up Myanmar

Why should I be jealous of a country who's only relevant through memes?

Poles created your country, language, culture and history, also gave you a religion. You should be thankful.

Lithuania will be annexed by Rzeczpospolita soon, like it should be

Sometimes I wish Poles were more like Russians, but unfortunately, pathetic Polaks want to be liked by everyone and will suck every cock, even the Lithuanian one, just to have friends.

Russians know, that their only friends are their army and fleet and don't care what other nations think of them, especially irrelevant shitholes like Lithuania.

Sikorski was right, we should shit on Lithuania, we should close the border with them and they should go to Germany through Belarus, Ukraine, Slovakia and Czechia until Poles in Lithuania are given the rights they deserve - so, the right to use their language in public places, the right to write their surnames in Polish, the right to write names of streets in Vilnius in Polish, Polish schools, Polish self-government and everything every European national minority outside Lithuania has.

>Mexico of Europe
Lithuania is Poland's Mexico though....So you're Guatemala tier.

>Sometimes I wish Poles were more like Russians

Poor and brainwashed? I don't want that. It would be better if we had good relations with our friends in EU. You have a right to disagree obviously. OP might be one of those "awesome" Russians you were talking about. They have plenty of them in Lithuenia. As for Sikorski - on this I agree. Lithuenia for a long time has a government that kinda resembles PiS. Their foreing policy is dumb like ours is right now, but for longer period of time. Sikorski was a tough player, he would be a great PM.

>It would be better if we had good relations with our friends in EU.

We do. Lithuania isn't our friend, though, as long as they oppress the Polish minority.

>Sikorski was a tough player, he would be a great PM.

Definitely. I wish Sikorski had remained in PiS, he could be the foreign minister now, instead of this fat guy we have now.

Do something better with your life.

>Using the phrase ''the Mexico of ...'' to mock a nation for being shitty.

Kodel Lietuva, as taves mylejau ;-; as tikėjau, kad buvome draugai

atstok, Lietuviai yra musu chamai [spoiler]ir broliai[/spoiler]

ukraine and usa os your friend

fuck pooland

Notice anything?

whats with that subhuman żmudzin?
did we stab his potato or something?

Jebnijcie się Polaki jebane, idźcie oglądać testovirona kurwa żałosne debile

>testoviron

B===D ~~~~ [']

Tez go lubisz? Pewnie lubisz oglądać facetów bez koszulki?

ruchałem go w poopal jak jeszcze na stypendium był i nie pyskaczył po internetach, mocne rozwarcie miał-taki se

>tfw my people moved out of Poland in c. the 550s because it was such an unbearable shithole.

guess not much has changed, huh?

Sikorski also said "Poland exists only in theory"
He's generally a douchebag

t. guatemale of europe