ITT: Things that piss you off at concerts

I was at one the other night and found it irritating how people kept on pushing past to get beers. Can't you just enjoy the concert without getting smashed?

say another thing about me, you kissless virgin

everyone else in attendence

Guys who get uppity when their girl gets so much as breathed on even though there's a million people pushing into each other

touch my woman and I'l knock you the fuck out

Can we have a concert with no Chads pls?

if you were a real chad you wouldn't have a beard

It's annoying if they do it midway, but maybe they're drinking so they can enjoy it without feeling anxious about the people around them (ironically annoying them)

teenage bitches who are holding their phones above their heads and taking a Snapchat video every minute, like holy shit you don't have to live vicariously through your orbiters just enjoy the fucking show and put your phone down for a few bloody minutes

and they're usually right at the front which just ruins it for everyone. Funnily enough, they're also usually the ones that pass out and cry about it (I work as a medic at a lot of concerts and sports games)

you ever see anyone swat the phones out of their hands?

not yet

People who get mad at pits forming at metal shows, you don't like it go to the back.

tall people
non-bathers
terrorists

women

Bouncers, and security who are on a power trip

Drunken idiots who have to sing along to every song

Sluts who pretend to hit up on you so their boyfriend will fight you

Drunken idiots who don't know their limit and have had too much

people with cell phones either talking while the band is playing, or recording the show or articular song.

Someone you don't even know who gives you shit because they found out you like a band they hate. (They found out because you're either wearing a t-shirt, have a patch, or have painted the band name on your jacket)

Bands that don't wait until the end of their set to push the merch. They actually announce it after every other song. Look, we know you need gas money to get to the next town, but wait until your final song to push the merch. We promise that if we like you enough, we'll buy a t-shirt, C.D. etc.

People who try to talk to you while the band is playing, ESPECIALLY during your favorite song!

lmao you dudes get annoyed way too easily

the only thing that really annoys me is when dickheads get on stage, like nobody's there to see you dipshit

otherwise i don't rely on other people's behaviour to have a good time

>can't you just enjoy [thing] without getting smashed?
Nope

my friend and I once went into the pit to find a dude who spilled beer on him earlier, we knocked and held him down, I pushed my thumbs into his eyes so hard he was screaming so loud it was the most satisfying shit ever. eventually someone pulled us off of him and tried to pull us towards security, but we broke away and hid in the right half of the crowd.

You sound like a psychopath. Please stay at home.

Nothing else really but I don't like establishments that have only a couple toilet stalls for 200 people that have broken locks or are clogged. Everything else is just dandy

people who talk during the set

I'm not a psychopath, the guy had it coming.

This board

Nothing, I expect people at concerts being drunk and loud, it's part of it. People want to party, and party at a concert of a band you like is a great idea. I only get annoyed when the crowd does something so stupid that the band needs to stop playing.

this