What's your excuse for not owning a gun to protect your family and property...

What's your excuse for not owning a gun to protect your family and property? I used to think guns were too expensive but for less than $200 you can own something that will prevent Jamal from raping and killing your loved ones.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zikcHnimsxk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've got CrimSafe, m8.

Owning a *legal* gun here is very difficult, but I rather get caught for having one than needing one and not having.

>1620+394 years
>not keeping a flintlock on your nightstand
shiggy diggy

>Yank thinks I need a gun when my house is full of spoons.

M8 I will lightly bruise your skin if you don't watch it. Be worth the 50 years in the klink.

Question for you gun fags

>Someone breaks into your house
>It's a youth
>You tell freeze
>He says "I'm umarmed you bitch faggot, fight me like a man, not withe a gun pussy"

What do you do? Are you going to murder this child? You can't call the cops cause your phone don't work, you either kill him or let him go

Castle law and stand your ground laws

I'd shoot the faggot after calling him a retarded niggerbitch

Well even if they did rape anyone I would be a white cis male so it would be my fault so I should just cheer them up for being oppressed not kill them ffs

Maybe he shouldn't have been a nigger breaking into my house. If the coon gives me any reason to end his pathetic life then the blame lies with him. I'm not going to risk my family and property to appease the SJW fags.

He's broken into my home.
I kill him.

>What do you do?
I shoot my gun until the threat is neutralized. Call the police. And then carry on with my life secure in my person and possessions.

>You tell freeze

kek, canadacuck on usa proxy detected. Would have shot him on sight, faggot. Shoot first, ask questions last

What the fuck guys

Shouldn't have broken in.
You could've been like Tyson. Or a comedian.
But you chose this.

I'd fight him in one on one combat. I'm not afraid of physical violence. I could probably kick the ass of most Sup Forumstards in the first place, let alone some youth.

>someone intentionally breaks into my house
>legally assumed he is an aggressor
>my wife and child are here

no, you are totally right, I should just put down my weapon and lower myself to his level, ignoring my duties as a father and a husband.

you fucking retard.

> well well well what do we have here
> lets not turn this rape into a murder
> huehuehue

Back in real life:

> getthefuckonthegroundimnotaskingtwice.png
> zip tie intruders hands, legs and feet
> acquire police

Honor is for Euros and Japanese, we Americans like to win.

My parents won't let me

I do tho

This. Feels bad man.

I have a .357 revolver.

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH YOUR TOENAILS

i got a big penis so i dont need to compensate

>tell him to freeze
Nope. I'd shoot on sight. Fuck him.

I live in a Country that not plagued by negers and criminals, and its illigal to own a gun, only shotguns are allowed, for hunting hare and birds

I live in probably the 4th whitest state in the country, I think I'll be ok, only black guy is super white washed

BANG CLASH DISH! A NIGGER A JUST BROKE INTO YOUR HOME, HE GO TO GRAB YOUR GUN IN THE NEXT ROOM, WHEN YOU GET BACK TO THE BEDROOM YOU SEE YOUR WIFE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS BY THE NIGGER. THE NIGGER TELLS YOU HE IS ALMOST DONE SO JUST WAIT FOR HIM TO FINISH. YOUR WIFE ASKS YOU TO NOT TURN THIS RAPE INTO A MURDER. WHAT DO YOU DO

Shoot him faster than he can cum

I live under the rule of Communist Party of Brussels. They don't allow their slaves to be armed LOL go figure.

But your wife just asked you to not turn this rape into a murder

Going to post this to help out you fags that don't know what to get.

Edgy, I hope fags like you get gassed. You're the reason everyone hates gunfags, do us all a favor and kill yourself with on of your dildos.

But I do user. Picking up an AR-15 next month, they're sold out everywhere.

Bam boom squeek! An Asian man just broke into your house. You run into your wife's sons room and see this grown man eating your wife's sons ass. Your wife's son seems to be enjoying it. What do you do?

Yeah to be fair I'd rather just not rob someone than get tetanus than having one of these thrown at me

>attacker enters home
>MUH DICK
>attacker subdued
You're brilliant

The attacker will be so shocked to see a white penis bigger than his that he will just drop to his knees

Kill him and rape his head in the bullet hole.

the Prophet will protect me

BOOM BOOM CRASH
WE WILL WE WILL ROCK YOU
BOOM BOOM CRASH

cmon Fred cut those toenails

>It's 19:14pm
>you hear a bang at your door
>you go to open it
>it's kicked in your face
>you fall backwards
>you look up
>its willy