At least he's trying his best. What are you doing besides hating and shitposting? On his death bed...

At least he's trying his best. What are you doing besides hating and shitposting? On his death bed, Adams will have no regrets because he gave it his all. You? You will die with regret knowing you didn't even try because you just laughed in the sidelines as others tried to chase their own dreams.You're the one who should be laughed at. Not him.

SIGN THE CONTRACT FANTANO
HE WILL NOT BE DENIED

If that's his best then he won't live to see 2019

What are you doing with your life? Are you chasing your dreams? Are you succeeding?

He should stop paying money for music videos and get a home studio.

I've gained 15 pounds of muscle in the past 6 months, I'm learning piano, I reconnected with some old friends recently, I had a date on Valentine's Day, my bank account is in the green, and I really like myself as a person.

My dream is to have sex with the girl that plays Arya in Game of Thrones, but I'm not sure where to go from here. I guess keep lifting?

unk is failing because he's spending his money as inefficiently as possible
he could've created all three of his albums and all ~15 of his music videos for a tenth of what he paid to do so by purchasing his own recording equipment and making his music videos less extravagant
he needs to realise that if he's going to build himself from the ground up he needs to spend money wisely rather than just spend money

Sure he's trying, and were all lazy fucks laughing at him, but which side is enjoying life more? Which side is generally in a more comfortable place in life? Which side is actually functioning mentally?

He fucking won't do that though.

His ego is so big he says he started out recording at home but will now only record in a full studio

I'm not $227,000 in debt tho

maybe he can make some of that money back with The Disaster Artist 2

Way too late to realize any of that. . . In a year, you're gunna see him on bum fights or some shit. The man is gunna be homeless.

I’m writing music but not going in debt by throwing money at expensive studios and flipping drill sets at a loss to buy food. Because I have a home studio.

>My dream is to have sex with the girl that plays Arya in Game of Thrones, but I'm not sure where to go from here.
Keep lifting and set your sights higher. Maybe Sansa? She's my dream smash

I'm not going to die by my own hand

I don't like polite young ladies

work intelligent not hard
in the end reslts are all that matters, not that he can´t reach his goal, I root for him but at this right moment he's kinda screwed

memerap discussion belongs in /teen/

keep trying bud, keep trying

fuck i need to lose some weight

>What are you doing
Listening to good music, not Unkle desperate meme