Needle DICK

He doesn't rap.
He doesn't sing.

He's a leech who gets by by criticizing other people

He's not a content creator
He creates content but it's based on other people's content

Without the other content, he's nothing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qsKjzWd06lY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And what are you?

youtube.com/watch?v=qsKjzWd06lY

he has a slave morality. you can tell alot of his youtube career is just him releasing the pent up agression that not being talented enough to make good music of his own has left him with

you can honstly smell the vitriol radiating off him

he literally does rap

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, i agree.

What you say OP

you + me

band together

huuunt him

down

and murder

murder

murder him

?

he is a critic, deal with it

Hes a big old dick

The critic, not the artist, is the one who defines innovation, and rates it.

The artist is merely a vehicle for the aesthetic/ideology of the critic.

The critic is the real artist.

>ibanez

it would appear you've discovered........... the culture................................... of critique......................................

bad music

I will fight you Unk.
Melon vs. Meme

memerap and fantano discussion belongs in /teen/

fantanos whole career summed up in two paragraphs

Masters are creators of morality; slaves respond to master-morality with their slave-morality. Unlike master morality which is sentiment, slave morality is based on re-sentiment—devaluing that which the master values and the slave does not have. As master morality originates in the strong, slave morality originates in the weak. Because slave morality is a reaction to oppression, it vilifies its oppressors. Slave morality is the inverse of master morality. As such, it is characterized by pessimism and cynicism. Slave morality is created in opposition to what master morality values as 'good'.

Slave morality does not aim at exerting one's will by strength but by careful subversion. It does not seek to transcend the masters, but to make them slaves as well. The essence of slave morality is utility:[4] the good is what is most useful for the whole community, not the strong. Nietzsche saw this as a contradiction. Since the powerful are few in number compared to the masses of the weak, the weak gain power by corrupting the strong into believing that the causes of slavery (viz., the will to power) are 'evil', as are the qualities they originally could not choose because of their weakness. By saying humility is voluntary, slave morality avoids admitting that their humility was in the beginning forced upon them by a master. Biblical principles of turning the other cheek, humility, charity, and pity are the result of universalizing the plight of the slave onto all humankind, and thus enslaving the masters as well. "The democratic movement is the heir to Christianity."[5]—the political manifestation of slave morality because of its obsession with freedom and equality.

Terrible post. If a critic has to rely on others' work in order to be validated, them he's a shadow, an illusion, a joke of a human being. If he has nothing to create of his own, he is meaningless. Scaruffi is meaningless, like you.

>The value of art depends on the values of the art critic.
>Most art is born as imitation, not innovation.
>The critic, not the artist, is the one who defines innovation, and rates it.
>The artist is merely a vehicle for the aesthetic/ideology of the critic.
>The critic is the real artist.

I know this is bait but it still made me angry

Based!

Except critiques and overall public reception changes drastically over time, the critics is just a shitholes mouthpiece of the current culture. Critics get society nowhere, just lazy content and psuedo garbage.

the unk never stops

I don't really value his opinions higher than my own. I literally know of people who will talk to me about the newest music that fantano listens to and likes, and pretend like they've found it themselves and that his opinions are theirs, without talking about fantano. Man I'm sick of hearing about this dude

Yeah I always 4get about cal chuchesta

What the fuck are you talking about

do you think he hates niggers?

He has an African American wife.

he's ORIGINEW

lole, why do you lie to me?

Nice try unkle adams

>falling for the kike drop
>2010+8

This is why Sup Forums is in a permanent state of arrested development, talking the same early 10s shit every single day, the exact same album and thread. Forever Nu.

>"He's not a content creator"
>"He creates content"
"insert brainlet wojak here"

you sound mentally retarded and edgy lmao that could apply to anyone

He's doing "goldman sachs" business
The most successful business in the capitalism society

I dont see what's the problem

that was pretty good id give it a strong 7 to a light 8 no joke

Hi Unkle Adam

I'll just be practicing my instrument while you'll be busy shitpost here on 4chin.

mewzik nuhrd at your sevice!

>First off I’m thankful for everyone that follows me

>Blocks everyone that follows him

Anthony unironically got blown the fuck out today, he must he so angry to be posting threads on Sup Forums like this.

>He's not a content creator
>He creates content
what

nice unkposting my dude

Anybody willing to explain this to me? So Anthony was making fun of that whiteboy music video and rightfully so that video sucked dick, but doesn’t he have that minor threat album hanging on his wall as art? Doesn’t that album have a song on it that has the same message as that white body music video?

Music critics are literally pointless.

My nuts hurt looking at his tattoo

That honestly sounds painful. It's fine to find new music through fantano, but for god sake form your own opinion. I agree that his taste isn't any more preferable than my own but understanding his tastes makes it easier to navigate towards albums you yourself might like. Another pro to watching him is that him talking about an album helps you describe what otherwise would only be visceral reactions to music. All in all just don't glorify the dude sheesh

more? did they ever record anything?

DK
DONKEY KONG
DK
DONKEY KONG IS HERE

you mirin the mellon brah

This fucking dude reviews the most surface level of music for a living, his other channel about "music news" is as normie as it gets, and his fanbase is cancerous. He also unironically posts memes of himself on his social media accounts. I think he legitimately thinks higher of himself than he should. He fills a niche. I can't think of another youtube music reviewer that doesn't immediately make me want to stick chopstick in my ears.

Hearing him review and talk about trap music as if it's something that requires serious discussion about production, lyrics, etc. is funny.

It's obvious he's pandering to reddit music fans and teenagers. Some of the questions he gets on his YT live streams are telling.

No need to be that salty now Anthony

His hair wack.
His gear wack.
His jewelry wack.
His music taste wack.
The way that he talks wack.
The way he doesn't even like to smile wack.

>t. D'Antwayne Nofun-tano

Which actually isn't real music though

underrated

Y'know this is just his opinion, right?

>He creates content but it's based on other people's content
>Without the other content, he's nothing.
that is this whole website your post included

>he's never made OC

oy

You literally just described a critic lmao, doesn’t really matter if you agree with his career, something tells me he’s going to make money whether or not you like him

>Viewers often ask me why I did not become a musician, since my videos, indirectly, tell a musician what music he should or should not be making. Other readers accuse critics of being merely frustrated people who would like to be the very musicians and stars they "criticize". Again, in my case it goes back to my passion for history and for knowledge. Pythagora, who had a mystic attitude towards things, thought that the audience was more important than the athletes: the athletes were entertaining the audience but the audience was "contemplating" the athletes, and to Pythagora that was more important. Understanding nature was more important than being a part of it. In a sense, when you "contemplate" nature you manage not to be part of it, to be something else, above and beyond it, almost divine.
>~Anthony Fantano

oof

He plays bass...

he does make his own content tho. just not a lot

He does make content, it's just shit content

based scaruffi

Why the fuck would you want to hear him rapping or singing?

Cool deflections, now answer the question

What's the point of music critics? And I'm saying this unironically
Decades ago if you had you wedding anniversary coming or another important date and you had to pick a restaurant, of course you couldn't go through all of them especially if you were at a city you didn't know, so you read what the critics were saying
Same for cinema, usually you only have time to watch one film, so you read the critics and picked the film you would like the most.
This is also valid for classical music, books, etc.

But right now, it takes 5 minutes to download the album and listen to it and you can form your own opinions. Critics like Fantano make no sense to me

Same thing could be said about Ebert, you fucking moron

It's the year 2015 + 3

People still need to listen some random faggot's opinion instead of just streaming/download the fucking thing.

the content critic critic

eyy

How dare someone share their opinion.

>2015+3
>he still doesn’t throw away/delete any new release that Dadthony pans
You need to go back.

There are hundreds of releases a year to listen to. It's just another way of informing yourself of new releases and narrowing down the options for yourself

Critics are worthless parasites and probably jews as well

>5 minutes to listen to an album
This is brilliant, you just listen to the album at 10x speed?

Lol

No thats his roommate cal

>by by
what did he mean by this

the bye bye man

This is very average and only non players will be impressed

What’s that rap guy’s name again? Uncle Arnold?

CURTIS “Unkle” ADAMS. REMEMBER THE NAME NEEDLE DICK FAGGET

He’s the leader of the pack, you know him well.

big oof

NEEDLE DICK NEEDLE DICK

he's said that he wants to review other stuff but he knows reviewing popular albums brings in the money

He reviews small artists as well. What you sayin bitch

Not really

Thing is why don't reviewers make music? He could make an objectively 10/10 album. If there is objectivity in music, besides the lyrics. But he doesn't. You don't even need the biggest budget. Or is it because he makes a living off an art form which is completely subjective, and really has no skill, or knowledge of music?

Yes really. And even if he didn't so what?

hes has created music and could very easily create more. but thats not his job. his job is to give perspectives and provide information and informed opinions about music. your point is moot

ALMOST LIKE HE IS A CRITIC OR SOMETHING. WOW.

This was just you verbally wanting off for to paragraphs about things completely unrelated in any way to music critics. You sound like the world's biggest pseud.